2 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Cuz those are A-cups.

here is another one: 

Hide contents

CfPmvORUEAAm2hh.jpg

To think that someone is perverted enough to edit out the rest, haha. 

I can see why dayu loves squeezing them. Just look at them...so plump and temptingly squeezable. Qing knows how to work those pecs

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

@unowen @Extreme_FanGirl Welcome to the thread. :D Please share and enjoy all our love and feels for QingYu.

Omg sorry i skipped this i was like who is this Extreme_FanGirl i forgot i changed my U-name ytd i'm so dumb omg... thank u thank u thank U and i'm glad u cooled off and decided to come back i like ur posts so i'm kinda sad when u said farewell ytd, well not really farewell but still..and even sadder when i can't quote u, bcos dang soom*pi :expressionless:

20 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

U r very much welcome we're all sisters here afterall (Qing as our father) but i'm an eligitimate child so i don't treat dayu as "mama" you know what i mean? Hehe ;)

Interesting. So, who do you ship your Baba with? No wait, dont tell. No  way, not gonna listen. lalalalala.

2 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Interesting. So, who do you ship your Baba with? No wait, dont tell. No  way, not gonna listen. lalalalala.

Ofcors i ship him with dayu, but if ever he cheated or hurt dayu (altho not gonna happen, not in this life, not in a million years that he'll hurt dayu intentionally) i am so gonna turn my back against him and snatch dayu away :phew:

On 4/4/2016 at 1:02 PM, RoseBonbonQY said:

You can see in front of you with both hands to make a pious vow, someone by your side is holding your coat, looking at you to show the such a smileand close both eyes possibly together to make a vow with you 

http://weibo.com/2437109684/Do61HFF2k

Feng Jianyu eyelashes slightly tremble all the way down. Who are you closing your eyes? Finally he faintly smiles, as if he had obtained what he want in his heart. 

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images!

http://weibo.com/2437109684/DnN1p8G31

i don't know how to directly share the link from weibo, if someone knows can you teach me ?

In my opinion: His slightly misty eyes, definitely he was deeply touched, praying together for his loved one. This couple really captures the daughters' and the other's hearts and eyes because their love are really sweet and tender, spread warmth to every hearts. Lovely... awesome and fantastically loving couple :blush::blush::blush::heart::heart::heart:

46 minutes ago, Zuraihah Maskam said:

In my opinion: His slightly misty eyes, definitely he was deeply touched, praying together for his loved one. This couple really captures the daughters' and the other's hearts and eyes because their love are really sweet and tender, spread warmth to every hearts. Lovely... awesome and fantastically loving couple :blush::blush::blush::heart::heart::heart:

The genuity/genuineness of their relationship, the genuine care, worries, and closeness of their relationship is what sets them apart from other ships. They are very very consistent on and off camera, they badmouth each other ( not in an offensive way ) they slaps each other, they play and laugh together, they lean/rely on each other, they have each other's back, and that indicates a bond that is deep, deep enough that even the people that knows them will not dare deny. Those indirect confessions, those loving stares, everything..everything about them even the atmosphere that sorrounds them screams LOVE ( Love has no shape and form so whatever they (QingYu) call what kind of love that is it's up to them and i respect it).

sorry for being cheesy :P i'm just bored (=^_^=)

13 hours ago, swong2330 said:

I will add it to the first page. Thanks for reminding. :)

Qing started to describe Dayu in just one sentence. But then, that sentence became a whole paragraph. Haha.

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images!

They behave like a couple

ActuAlly we can plan a trip to chansa for dayu fm 

As this month i going japan to watch my idol musical at imperial theater. I already booked tickets and hotel. I going with a korea fan . Even i am having difficulties but i am able to take care of myself.

But we need to know how to get dayu fm tickets first

1 hour ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

The genuity/genuineness of their relationship, the genuine care, worries, and closeness of their relationship is what sets them apart from other ships. They are very very consistent on and off camera, they badmouth each other ( not in an offensive way ) they slaps each other, they play and laugh together, they lean/rely on each other, they have each other's back, and that indicates a bond that is deep, deep enough that even the people that knows them will not dare deny. Those indirect confessions, those loving stares, everything..everything about them even the atmosphere that sorrounds them screams LOVE ( Love has no shape and form so whatever they (QingYu) call what kind of love that is it's up to them and i respect it).

sorry for being cheesy :P i'm just bored (=^_^=)

no... it's not cheesy at all.. beautifully and nicely said... I solemnly said deep within my heart... your words are charming...  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

ActuAlly we can plan a trip to chansa for dayu fm 

As this month i going japan to watch my idol musical at imperial theater. I already booked tickets and hotel. I going with a korea fan . Even i am having difficulties but i am able to take care of myself.

But we need to know how to get dayu fm tickets first

What Musical are u gonna watch & which idol?

I'm kinda fond of Musicals too cos my Kpop bias is also very busy with Musicals :)

that's a very good idea sadly i don't have the luxury :(

Altho China & my country's quite near but nomatter how much i wanted i don't have visa :(

Btw, why is the thread so quiet? 

16 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

What Musical are u gonna watch & which idol?

I'm kinda fond of Musicals too cos my Kpop bias is also very busy with Musicals :)

that's a very good idea sadly i don't have the luxury :(

Altho China & my country's quite near but nomatter how much i wanted i don't have visa :(

Btw, why is the thread so quiet? 

1789 i like watanabe daisuke the gil in takumi series his acting s superb n i like daimao couple too as they are very sweet  but one of them mao has quit acting so i really hope qingyu ll not end up like that too. So  i am worried for qing

I have debit card and i m working too so i can  save up for that

20 minutes ago, Zuraihah Maskam said:

look at this lovely couple... omo..omo..omo... a perfect match made in heaven... both are beautiful and hansome...  :blush::blush::blush:

That s a edited pic but qingyu fans are reallly good with ps

18 minutes ago, Zuraihah Maskam said:

no... it's not cheesy at all.. beautifully and nicely said... I solemnly said deep within my heart... your words are charming...  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'm a QingYu trash and also an annoying fangirl so i'm kinda being cautious not to annoy anyone in this thread. :blush:  & i also feel no amount of words could best describe QingYu's bond, even my words will pale in comparison :sweatingbullets:

34 minutes ago, aili81 said:

1789 i like watanabe daisuke the gil in takumi series his acting s superb n i like daimao couple too as they are very sweet  but one of them mao has quit acting so i really hope qingyu ll not end up like that too. So  i am worried for qing

I have debit card and i m working too so i can  save up for that

Ehhh? Mao quitted acting? Whyyyy? :o i watched Takumi-kun too, & kinda watched their bts. Altho i don't follow them much i kinda like that couple too so it's a shock to me :(

aww don't worry too much about Qingge, he's a smart person and i know that he knows what's best for him be it on or off cam as long as he's happy and satisfied with his decisions it's all that matters. But as what i can see is that Qingge is having fun with his work infront of the camera and i feel like as long as he's in the hands of the right people he'll be fine and as long as dayu is there i'm sure he'll hold on and dayu will reach out his hands for him whenever he's in trouble and will cheer him up when he's down. So let's just have faith with our boys :) ehemmm i'm being cheesy again hehe

You know what i admire u so much despite ur disability u r working hard and did not took advantage or used ur illness as an excuse to not reach ur goals and i really respect you for that.

13 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

Ehhh? Mao quitted acting? Whyyyy? :o i watched Takumi-kun too, & kinda watched their bts. Altho i don't follow them much i kinda like that couple too so it's a shock to me :(

aww don't worry too much about Qingge, he's a smart person and i know that he knows what's best for him be it on or off cam as long as he's happy and satisfied with his decisions it's all that matters. But as what i can see is that Qingge is having fun with his work infront of the camera and i feel like as long as he's in the hands of the right people he'll be fine and as long as dayu is there i'm sure he'll hold on and dayu will reach out his hands for him whenever he's in trouble and will cheer him up when he's down. So let's just have faith with our boys :) ehemmm i'm being cheesy again hehe

You know what i admire u so much despite ur disability u r working hard and did not let ur illness as an excuse to not reach ur goals and i really respect you for that.

ThAnks

But ya mao quit acting and went to study in new york  but still keep in touch with daichan... i heard they are really lovers in really life but cant officially announced so ya i think  asia countries really has long way to accept homosexuality even many of us think it s not wrong to love any1 you love but society n government still  cant accept  .

I just dont understand why must follow what majority think is right

41 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

I'm a QingYu trash and also an annoying fangirl so i'm kinda being cautious not to annoy anyone in this thread. :blush:  & i also feel no amount of words could best describe QingYu's bond, even my words will pale in comparison :sweatingbullets:

Nooo i dont find you annoying at all keep on commenting as you please that comment earlier  i think you voiced the heart of many qingyu daughter including mine

Their relationship are indeed beyond beautiful

4 minutes ago, aili81 said:

ThAnks

But ya mao quit acting and went to study in new york  but still keep in touch with daichan... i heard they are really lovers in really life but cant officially announced so ya i think  asia countries really has long way to accept homosexuality even many of us think it s not wrong to love any1 you love but society n government still  cant accept  .

I just dont understand why must follow what majority think is right

True enough, well culture will always be a sensitive topic and it's not just society there is church and relegions who are against it. Altho here in my country LGBT is pretty much accepted by majority, well life isn't Full of rainbows and roses so there bound 2b people who will go against it esp those religious and conservative people but i think my country has taken a step forward by accepting and not be blind or ignore the existence Of LGBT people. Altho same sex marriage is not accepted here in my country the couples can always go to a place where same sex marriage is ok and get married and come back home after. I live in Asia btw~

Archived