Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, RoseBonbonQY said:


If i can speak my mind,
I am not sure promoting QingYu by using CA would be the best way :
- CA by itself wasn't so great, it was QingYu who was great inside CA and the novel by itself
- QingYu has now plenty of fm and events with very good moments that could be used to promote them
- With all the pb that happened with CA i think if we caught new shipper by this way, it might go back to the petition idea for CA2 again and again instead of moving on from this...
- And mainly what attracts people to QingYu (even non shippers such as Guo Tao :P ) is their real self, their honesty, their braveness and their love so why not show that to people...

But I have never been a shipper before QingYu so i got no idea how to interest them, so i could be all wrong ^_^;
And i don't have net friends except people who are already shipping QingYu, so i would be useless in promoting, even if i try my best with what i have ^_^;;

 

 

she did my fav mv of all time Burning alive Love sick, i have seen this one sooo many times... she is has good as 11 cm !
One mv from her with QingYu would be a bliss

Me too, I never promoted any BL shipper before. I had facebook so i could join in the love sick group but I never talked to anyone therefore I don't know anyone in Facebook before until I joined CA inter fan group. There I made some comment and later found ca in smoopi. I am basically same like you in social net I never did these before until I meet qingyu. Me too, I watched burning alive love sick and I loved so much therefore I knew her from there. Yes, if she just made one fan video of qinyu it would be so nice. (Sorry for the late reply, i was in college when i saw this, then today train had it own show of changing location so i was more late)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello~~

I was reading the posts about spreading qingyu love by making fmv or fan fictions and im willing to publish some fics on wattpad or ao3. I wrote fanfiction before for my previous ships and been thinking about writing some for qingyu for a while now but been too busy with school. I've thought of some ideas and can't really choose a specific one so i might write several fics. It will take me a while to publish or update them since I'm busy with school and want them to be as good as possible to reflect qing and dayu love for each other. 

Just want to give you guys a heads up and ask for some advice or possible ideas you guys have :)

I'm currently debating about either writing qingyu with their counterattack persona or as themselves. 

Let's work hard to spread awareness

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RoseBonbonQY said:


If i can speak my mind,
I am not sure promoting QingYu by using CA would be the best way :
- CA by itself wasn't so great, it was QingYu who was great inside CA and the novel by itself
- QingYu has now plenty of fm and events with very good moments that could be used to promote them
- With all the pb that happened with CA i think if we caught new shipper by this way, it might go back to the petition idea for CA2 again and again instead of moving on from this...
- And mainly what attracts people to QingYu (even non shippers such as Guo Tao :P ) is their real self, their honesty, their braveness and their love so why not show that to people...

thank you for sharing your thought. i know what you mean showing fan meeting and other stuff would be a very good idea and i also thought of that before but think of when does people start shipping couple usually isn't after they get to know them from somewhere, i think most from movie or drama ( i could be wrong b/c i am also new at this) since we also watched ca then got to know them from bts and fan meeting like people saw addiction then they start shipping them as bl couple and same goes for LS, LL.  at least from ca they would see the chemistry which might interest people to find more about qingyu. also, if we tell them about ca2 wouldn't be good for actor due to China government i don't think they would go against it if they feel same about qingyu as us. yes, novel would be good idea to put in manga website or other. from love sick i saw all the people know love sick drama then people start making fan video for love sick  after people knew who captain and white are and same goes for fanfic. we don't have many inter fan to do fan video so we need more inter qingyu daughter before that . also, we don't know if  Nerjaveika would help us making a fan video of qingyu so we could at least promote from ca to qingyu. we could also use other Chinese fan video to promote qingyu too. then from these people would get to know real qingyu as you said "And mainly what attracts people to QingYu (even non shippers such as Guo Tao :P ) is their real self, their honesty, their braveness and their love so why not show that to people..."  ( i could be wrong all of this too since i am also new at bl drama). 

if you guys have any idea to share how to promote qingyu please share, we all could share some and could come up with couple of good idea. :) please share your though which might be good or bad idea so we could promote qingyu effective way.:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, arashihonou said:

What was dayu saying?? and that first fan chant

 

idk if someone has answered it already for i am still backtracking ^_^;

Dayu said something like its ok cause someone thinks of him as a top too (seme) so don't mind it ok? 

The fan chant was ka fe = coffee cause fans knew that when dayu drinks coffee he'll fall asleep so they want him to fall asleep and for qingge to do naughty things to him while asleep, it's some kind of inside joke from chinese  fans

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Hello~~

I was reading the posts about spreading qingyu love by making fmv or fan fictions and im willing to publish some fics on wattpad or ao3. I wrote fanfiction before for my previous ships and been thinking about writing some for qingyu for a while now but been too busy with school. I've thought of some ideas and can't really choose a specific one so i might write several fics. It will take me a while to publish or update them since I'm busy with school and want them to be as good as possible to reflect qing and dayu love for each other. 

I'm currently debating about either writing qingyu with their counterattack person or as themselves. 

Just want to give you guys a heads up and ask for some advice or possible ideas you guys have :)

Let's work hard to spread awareness

that would be so great if you could write fanfic. actually this a good question " either writing qingyu with their counterattack person or as themselves" . now i am debating myself too haha. i think since   swong2330, writing about qingyu and i think other qingyu's daughter also are writing about real qingyu perspective then you could write their counterattack person i think. but i also think qingyu real themselves good too (haha i am not making sense, i don't know either which would be good lol) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

 

idk if someone has answered it already for i am still backtracking ^_^;

Dayu said something like its ok cause someone thinks of him as a top too (seme) so don't mind it ok? 

The fan chant was ka fe = coffee cause fans knew that when dayu drinks coffee he'll fall asleep so they want him to fall asleep and for qingge to do naughty things to him while asleep, it's some kind of inside joke from chinese  fans

 

Thank youuu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, aili81 said:

Are you able to ask your friend to help translate as china mandarin is different from singapore so sometime i cant really understand the meaning of certain phrases plus i cant read chinese words so it s harder esp for fan cam sometime audio not very clear so cant really hear what they talking

 

I'll try to get her help but she's a student and quite the dedicated one so i can't really take away most of her time Y___Y also i can't link her through YouTube  cos YouTube is banned in China -____- so i can't link her the vids that i want her to translate orz 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

that would be so great if you could write fanfic. actually this a good question " either writing qingyu with their counterattack person or as themselves" . now i am debating myself too haha. i think since   swong2330, writing about qingyu and i think other qingyu's daughter also are writing about real qingyu perspective then you could write their counterattack person i think. but i also think qingyu real themselves good too (haha i am not making sense, i don't know either which would be good lol) 

Honesty, I love both ChiWei and Qingyu very very dearly so I could write a fan fiction for both of them. Why settle for less when you can have more. :)

None of my ideas are solid yet so it will be a while till I publish the fan fiction. But I'll try to finish a chapter by next weekish? But don't expect too much from my story because i don't think I have the same talent as @swong2330 . I'll just try my best to represent the characters in the fiction...hmmm....I might want to do an alternate universe, omegaverse, some kidnapping, or maybe just plain fluff....hmm some many options

Okay, I'm going to start laying out ideas;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Hello~~

I was reading the posts about spreading qingyu love by making fmv or fan fictions and im willing to publish some fics on wattpad or ao3. I wrote fanfiction before for my previous ships and been thinking about writing some for qingyu for a while now but been too busy with school. I've thought of some ideas and can't really choose a specific one so i might write several fics. It will take me a while to publish or update them since I'm busy with school and want them to be as good as possible to reflect qing and dayu love for each other. 

Just want to give you guys a heads up and ask for some advice or possible ideas you guys have :)

I'm currently debating about either writing qingyu with their counterattack persona or as themselves. 

Let's work hard to spread awareness

Please please please write one. I will eat it up. haha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Hello~~

I was reading the posts about spreading qingyu love by making fmv or fan fictions and im willing to publish some fics on wattpad or ao3. I wrote fanfiction before for my previous ships and been thinking about writing some for qingyu for a while now but been too busy with school. I've thought of some ideas and can't really choose a specific one so i might write several fics. It will take me a while to publish or update them since I'm busy with school and want them to be as good as possible to reflect qing and dayu love for each other. 

Just want to give you guys a heads up and ask for some advice or possible ideas you guys have :)

I'm currently debating about either writing qingyu with their counterattack persona or as themselves. 

Let's work hard to spread awareness

 

Their CA attack persona is good but i like their own persona better for it makes the ff more realistic but qingge kept saying that dayu and wo suo wei is one person so idt there is a big difference between their CA and Own persona =^_^=

28 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

QingYu are now officially the most popular singers in Mainland China. Yin Yue Tai update.

 

Yay \O/ congrats babies 

15 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

 

Thank youuu

 

Welcome ^_^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

Take a look at @Sandramay81's Tweet:

Our big kid

He s more like kid than  father lol

I always treat him like a kid lol

Actually all teh daughters think he is a kid and cannot deny what he demands. Thats y they let him be the father, haha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Honesty, I love both ChiWei and Qingyu very very dearly so I could write a fan fiction for both of them. Why settle for less when you can have more. :)

None of my ideas are solid yet so it will be a while till I publish the fan fiction. But I'll try to finish a chapter by next weekish? But don't expect too much from my story because i don't think I have the same talent as @swong2330 . I'll just try my best to represent the characters in the fiction...hmmm....I might want to do an alternate universe, omegaverse, some kidnapping, or maybe just plain fluff....hmm some many options

Okay, I'm going to start laying out ideas;)

the thought of you making qingyu or ca fan fiction means a lot and don't worry about what our expectation just write what you want to write. i know i will love it anyway and i am already getting excited with all the option you put there. can't wait to read it and take your time. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys, guys, guys, do you know how to vote for  16th Annual Billboard Music Festival on April 9th in Shenzhen , seems like QingYu couple is in 2nd position and qing in 4th for idol and Yu in 3rd for idol. Lets all vote for them and make them top the charts. Cooomemeeee on.j guys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..