51 minutes ago, MyQingYuBabies said:

Ok so i found my way to QingYu thread :)

Hi guys i'm new here and Love QingYu so much ^ ^

That being said, don't trust dayu's safety with me i might steal him from baba :D

Welcome, welcome. Let's all share our QingYu love. :D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, arashihonou said:

Congrats with this new thread :)))

Lets show everyone how lovely our QingYu the ultimate One True Pairing

and please, i honestly hate fanwar so please keep our thread clean and dont mention/compare them with other couple ever again
thank you

@aili81

Have you check the sub??

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!!!

Yes checked vvv gd

Hi guys, I've also been a silent stalker of CA thread for awhile and finally decided to create an account here to join this new thread (I’m like this in Facebook & twitter):sweatingbullets:

I've know QingYu since they started filming CA last year (cuz I was waiting for Like Love 2), and even though the production was poor and acting was a bit stiff (this I would have to point out to the script since it cut so much of the actual plot), I stuck around bcuz of their chemistry and  thank god I did cuz it blossomed beautifully, and they reminded me of YunJae because of the little things they do for their partners:blush:

It’s just so sweet seeing both of them laughing and teasing each other, and their cute little bickering:wub::wub:

Now I can’t wait for their next collaboration, QingYu fighting!!!

4 minutes ago, dreamingyunjae said:

Hi guys, I've also been a silent stalker of CA thread for awhile and finally decided to create an account here to join this new thread (I’m like this in Facebook & twitter):sweatingbullets:

I've know QingYu since they started filming CA last year (cuz I was waiting for Like Love 2), and even though the production was poor and acting was a bit stiff (this I would have to point out to the script since it cut so much of the actual plot), I stuck around bcuz of their chemistry and  thank god I did cuz it blossomed beautifully, and they reminded me of YunJae because of the little things they do for their partners:blush:

It’s just so sweet seeing both of them laughing and teasing each other, and their cute little bickering:wub::wub:

Hi, welcome and we are glad to see you joined. Let's spread our parents love.:)

8 hours ago, swong2330 said:

I again got in a stupid argument with someone int he addcited thread cuz that person started comparing YuZhou with QingYu, so annoying. But, it just got me thinking and gave me a perspective on Qing's thinking. 

Remember where in the CA shopping BTS video, Qing says that he will never retort back if someone badmouths him or his family, cuz it is a waste of time. Then jidan asks him wat if it’s ur wifey, and he says (while looking at Dayu) that “richard simmons his (the person badmouthing) father”. And Dayu says “really?”, becoz he was surprised tht Qing was so passive about his own honor but would never let anyone humiliate his sweetheart.

But then, I guess life really wanted to test Qing’s words, cuz soon antifans started ssaying some “unsavory” stuff about Dayu, and Qing stood for Dayu and publicly trashed that antifan. I think that was very very risky, what he did. But, the fact remains that he did react like that. So, it was his instinct to protect his sweetheart, Dayu, from anyone and he did follow through with his words. :D 

I think it doesnt matter it s qingyu or yuqing as we all love both

Even i like dayu more but i still call qingyu as only nAme only.

And dayu is only teasing qing but actually he didnt  mind at all but he mind ppl calling him mama cos he s  a man not woman so he still prefer dayu or yuge

guys! one thing. Please do not go to the Addicted thread right now. let them post whatever they are posting, dont be bothered by that. I am taking care of the situation, peacefully. Let's just try to spread QingYu love and stay positive. They might mentionyour name in their posts and such, but just ignore them. I have a feeling some unsvory elements are looking for fanwars,a nd their is no way we as QingYu daughters are going to do that. So, just keep calm and spam this thread with QingYu love. :D

Here is one

Stuff people come up with , haha. 

23 minutes ago, dreamingyunjae said:

Awww, welcome. So happy to have so many new shippers. :D 

QingYu fighting!

47 minutes ago, MyQingYuBabies said:

Will do.. 

Ok so i haven't contributed anything to this thread yet, so i will share some news.

Rumours have it that Dayu's movie will premiere on May and that he will hold a FM

And QY movie will be a Detective Movie so either we get a BadAss Wang Qing and a Super cool Detective Dayu, or a two Super Cool Detective QY :)

But Qing said his bday that he will torture Dayu, so i guess he'll play as the bad guy :glasses:

OMGGGGG. you just made my day. I was waiting forever for a QingYu movie where they are opposite each, hero and villain and with hidden sexual tension. this is so woooow, I hope that is the storyline that they go with. :D

6 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Awww, welcome. So happy to have so many new shippers. :D 

QingYu fighting!

yes,me too. Sometime it really get quiet here so i hope with more and more qingyu daughters we can keep this fourm/thread alive. i hope more people join and can support qingyu. :D

adding personal thought to my previous post https://shiraai.wordpress.com/2016/03/29/qingyu-international-fanpage/

This kind of international forum & fan promotion is very important for our OTP
Why ? cause lets face it, QingYu indeed very popular in china their homeland but Not as popular as I would want them to be and they deserve elsewhere.

In China they are HUGE and the fanbase are very SOLID and great, all due to fact that every information are available to love them more.
But are you aware of their potential internationally?

OTP, Shipping, Bromance and beside that BL and Yaoi are a HUGE HUGE MARKET, proven with pairings such as YUNJAE, BAOZIHANA, BOTH and NEWYEAR you name it
and i'm eager to introduce them to that MARKET.

I really believe every shipper heart would fall for them if they get a chance to know them just like how we do, they can beat them all.

They already have more established fanbase in Vietnam and Thailand lets aim larger to Korea, Japan, US etc.

Since i dont mind considering myself their marketers, i wish we can together provide as much information in ENGLISH, and also create more promotion outlet such as FANVID, FANFIC out there in English, and it would be great if the Fanvid and Fanfic in ENGLISH step up their game, just search and watch fanvid of other OTP on youtube and check out their level of quality so that you understand what i'm talking about
as for chinese FANVID they are already GREAT i have no complains

I just want people to love and support them as much as we do
lets put aside any controversies and focus on what is important

QINGYU SHIPPER FIGHTING!!

Okay, guys, just wanted to let you know that I wil be taking a break from this thread for soem time. For how long I dont know. But, I wil be active on twitter and FB and will keep updating my fanfics and everything. will come back when I feel like . bye, see you guys on twitter , fb or whatever. and keep peace and spread QingYu love. :D

11 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

adding personal thought to my previous post https://shiraai.wordpress.com/2016/03/29/qingyu-international-fanpage/

Why ? cause lets face it, QingYu indeed very popular in china their homeland but Not as popular as I would want them to be and they deserve elsewhere.

In China they are HUGE and the fanbase are very SOLID and great, all due to fact that every information are available to love them more.

OTP, Shipping, Bromance and beside that BL and Yaoi are a HUGE HUGE MARKET, proven with pairings such as YUNJAE, BAOZIHANA, BOTH and NEWYEAR you name it

I really believe every shipper heart would fall for them if they get a chance to know them just like how we do, they can beat them all.

They already have more established fanbase in Vietnam and Thailand lets aim larger to Korea, Japan, US etc.

Since i dont mind considering myself their marketers, i wish we can together provide as much information in ENGLISH, and also create more promotion outlet such as FANVID, FANFIC out there in English, and it would be great if the Fanvid and Fanfic in ENGLISH step up their game, just search and watch fanvid of other OTP on youtube and check out their level of quality so that you understand what i'm talking about

Your right they are the best and in my opinion the most REAL ship out of all other bl ships. I hope we can get more information on them in english so we can learn more about them bc I want to everything they do lol and about their upcoming projects.

25 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Do you know if anyone is working on subbing the the show where QingyYu and Guo Tao were on for a second time?  It came out awhile ago, and I'm not rushing the subbers or anything, but just wondering if its a work in progress...

35 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Okay, guys, just wanted to let you know that I wil be taking a break from this thread for soem time. For how long I dont know. But, I wil be active on twitter and FB and will keep updating my fanfics and everything. will come back when I feel like . bye, see you guys on twitter , fb or whatever. and keep peace and spread QingYu love. :D

Awww, I'm sad to hear you leaving this forum. I hope you'll eventually come back and feel safe here again because I genuinely enjoyed your posts. Although I don't post very often since I'm busy at school, I'll be awaiting your return and try to subside the void your leaving behind. Have a nice break and come back home :)

36 minutes ago, dreamingyunjae said:

Do you know if anyone is working on subbing the the show where QingyYu and Guo Tao were on for a second time?  It came out awhile ago, and I'm not rushing the subbers or anything, but just wondering if its a work in progress...

Unfortunately no available subber interested or have time enough to complete that translation
along with many other incomplete translation

we need more chinese english translator or viet english translator 

Archived