• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Zuraihah Maskam said:

wow... dayu looks really beautiful... so.. that's why baba is so crazy towards dayu.. :heart::heart::heart:

Yup yup our dayu is very beautiful

Take a look at @11CM_QY's Tweet:

He does have feminine and manly look that s y i get attracted to him as he everytime look different and feel different too

So he can be a great actor because he has different looks with different style n the fans are really good at taking photos his leisure photo van be like magazine photos

You can see in front of you with both hands to make a pious vow, someone by your side is holding your coat, looking at you to show the such a smileand close both eyes possibly together to make a vow with you 

b--RMv.gif

http://weibo.com/2437109684/Do61HFF2k

Feng Jianyu eyelashes slightly tremble all the way down. Who are you closing your eyes? Finally he faintly smiles, as if he had obtained what he want in his heart. 

tiV-pv.gif

http://weibo.com/2437109684/DnN1p8G31

i don't know how to directly share the link from weibo, if someone knows can you teach me ?

2 hours ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

posts in the wrong order sorry tried to edit but didn't manage ^_^;;

You can see in front of you with both hands to make a pious vow, someone by your side is holding your coat, looking at you to show the such a smileand close both eyes possibly together to make a vow with you 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

http://weibo.com/2437109684/Do61HFF2k

This is one of those simple yet enduring acts that makes you fall deeper for this couple :tears:(happy tears)

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Really like this as he seem so touched by qing

But i  guess he s just tired. I heard he secretly shooting an ancient tv drama so he s vvv busy. But not sure true or not

Not tired making a vow with wang qing !! :)

Guys I am thinking of creating gmail so I can post comment in YouTube about to support qingyu but I don't know  what to write and I don't know much about YouTube, can you post just whatever you want there? I saw a lot of people write post in comment section to support them so we can try that too. Let me know if that is a good idea or not? We can post anywhere in youtube where lot of people go to like kpop music, jpop music ...etc, we all can post in comment section. But first I think we need think up what to write so people's attention will be caught.( I would say first start with where  bl drama or movie in YouTube) let me know if it is a good or bad idea. If you guys have some ideas please share, it doesn't have to be good but who knows we might find something that could help.:)

1 hour ago, dramalover4 said:

Guys I am thinking of creating gmail so I can post comment in YouTube about to support qingyu but I don't know  what to write and I don't know much about YouTube, can you post just whatever you want there? I saw a lot of people write post in comment section to support them so we can try that too. Let me know if that is a good idea or not? We can post anywhere in youtube where lot of people go to like kpop music, jpop music ...etc, we all can post in comment section. But first I think we need think up what to write so people's attention will be caught.( I would say first start with where  bl drama or movie in YouTube) let me know if it is a good or bad idea. If you guys have some ideas please share, it doesn't have to be good but who knows we might find something that could help.:)

I was thinking about this as well we can find some talented fanvid makers that are in to BL or Bromance theme and introduce them to Qingyu

But we need to be veeeeryyy carefull as to not Spam , because if we annoys them they would not be interested

i've tried this method with lovesick and it works

16 hours ago, arashihonou said:

@swong2330
i'm looking at the thread title and compare it to others

Could you add [QINGYU~青宇~ Couple] on the title so that people that search Qingyu 青宇 or on google can find us here

Something like this  Wang Qing X Feng JianYu  [QINGYU~青宇~ Couple]  Official

edited the title. 

@Zuraihah Maskam Welcome to this thread. Let's all share our love for our QingYu.

41 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

I was thinking about this as well we can find some talented fanvid makers that are in to BL or Bromance theme and introduce them to Qingyu

But we need to be veeeeryyy carefull as to not Spam , because if we annoys them they would not be interested

i've tried this method with lovesick and it works

i know only know one talented fanvid makers is Nerjaveika, she is very good. i remember her from love sick. 

if viki make fan channel for counter attack like addiction it would help qingyu spread among inter

On 4/4/2016 at 2:58 PM, dreamingyunjae said:

Take a look @missuzu1215 tweet:

cr.咲蝶

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images!

I just love QingYu fanarts, especially the cute chibi ones:blush:

She is my follower and Japanese❤️

Chibi collection so cute❤️❤️

Archived