9 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Do you guys where this picture is from? lets all vote for qingyu in their categories and make them win.

yes, definitely. the JY bias and ZZ bias fans, i don't know what to say either because all i was doing is laughing ( i don't mean to be rude but the whole situation is so funny) either way it's good for our qingyu so they can go up together. :)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dramalover4 said:

yes, definitely. the JY bias and Z bias, i don't know what to say either because all i was doing is laughing ( i don't mean to be rude but the whole situation is so funny) either way it's good for our qingyu so they can go up together. :)

No no I copied the picture from the other thread. That isnt my picture. They put that in the picture,

50 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Honesty, I love both ChiWei and Qingyu very very dearly so I could write a fan fiction for both of them. Why settle for less when you can have more. :)

None of my ideas are solid yet so it will be a while till I publish the fan fiction. But I'll try to finish a chapter by next weekish? But don't expect too much from my story because i don't think I have the same talent as @swong2330 . I'll just try my best to represent the characters in the fiction...hmmm....I might want to do an alternate universe, omegaverse, some kidnapping, or maybe just plain fluff....hmm some many options

Okay, I'm going to start laying out ideas;)

If you need any help with editing or a beta, I could help u and anyone else who wants to write a QingYu fanfic! I have ideas but I have trouble sticking to one plot and following through with it, but if you guys have the overall picture, and need few fixs/adjustments/grammar or anything, I could help!

I get a bit envious when their are good QingYu fanfics but they are in different languages, bumped into quite a few in Bahasa I think...  With English  I can and want to help ^^

34 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, guys, guys, do you know how to vote for  16th Annual Billboard Music Festival on April 9th in Shenzhen , seems like QingYu couple is in 2nd position and qing in 4th for idol and Yu in 3rd for idol. Lets all vote for them and make them top the charts. Cooomemeeee on.j guys

I'm trying to find information about it but nothing is showing up...none of the fan sites/groups/twitter pages I follow are mentioning it. I'm also earching it up but I keep coming back negative. I really want to help and vote for dayu and qing so if you or anyone else find out how to vote please tell us!

Okay, I figuredd out the weibo profile of the awards I was talking about. It is 16th top chinese music awards. Can anyone figure out how to vote? whoever that has weibo? Here is the link:

http://weibo.com/u/5553979703?noscale_head=1&is_hot=1#_0

Please try to figure out becoz Qingyu are in close 2nd posn in CP category and this award is a big deal.

11 minutes ago, dreamingyunjae said:

If you need any help with editing or a beta, I could help u and anyone else who wants to write a QingYu fanfic! I have ideas but I have trouble sticking to one plot and following through with it, but if you guys have the overall picture, and need few fixs/adjustments/grammar or anything, I could help!

I get a bit envious when their are good QingYu fanfics but they are in different languages, bumped into quite a few in Bahasa I think...  With English  I can and want to help ^^

Thank you for your offer! When I finish it, I'll tell you immediately so you can beta read. Thank you

Sigh...the jealously. There is such a lack of fanfiction for qingyu in english....I wish I knew how to read in viet, bahasa, or Chinese (mandarin and Cantonese) because I often come across them and just want to appreciate the daughters goodies for qingyu. That's why we need to start publishing! 

2 hours ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

The fan chant was ka fe = coffee cause fans knew that when dayu drinks coffee he'll fall asleep so they want him to fall asleep and for qingge to do naughty things to him while asleep, it's some kind of inside joke from chinese  fans

about the origin of the coffee joke for new shipper ^_^

while they were eating at yoshinoya , qingge actually said you only need coffee to drug dayu (and get him to bed  with you:p)
cause he will fall asleep after drinking coffee

have you ever tried that huh qingge? 

37 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Thank you for your offer! When I finish it, I'll tell you immediately so you can beta read. Thank you

Sigh...the jealously. There is such a lack of fanfiction for qingyu in english....I wish I knew how to read in viet, bahasa, or Chinese (mandarin and Cantonese) because I often come across them and just want to appreciate the daughters goodies for qingyu. That's why we need to start publishing! 

Anytime! Just message me whenever u need me :D 

I totally understand you because even if they are in different languages,  we can watch their movies and dramas and listen to their music even without subtitles and get an idea of it, however the only barrier we have with different languages is when u want to read something but you can't do it without a translation and there is no other way around it...

Vote for QingYu at 16th top chinese music awards to be held on 9th April. They are very close to top & need support . Go to this link:

http://iloveoops.com/   

I am trying to understand chinese . If anyone understands chinese, please clarify how to vote for them.

Wang Qing's Demo topped the monthly chart. Yay. He deserves it. haha.

CfVCIgvUMAEOimB.jpg

Watching from the sideline for awhile... my hectic schedule forbid me from frequenting and participating actively spreading the 'QINGYU' LOVE VIRUS for a while... love you all daughters and sisters... I have emergency case to attend to... till meet again.. bye... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

5 minutes ago, Zuraihah Maskam said:

Watching from the sideline for awhile... my hectic schedule forbid me from frequenting and participating actively spreading the 'QINGYU' LOVE VIRUS for a while... love you all daughters and sisters... I have emergency case to attend to... till meet again.. bye... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

take care and hope everything will be alright. we will be waiting for you. :)

Archived