I'm new haha make account just to post in here

Well.. i knew about ca first, but i didn't really like the drama since the editing was weird and make ca looks so rush.. Until, three days ago, i found on youtube qingyu fanmeet in tianjin and decided to watch it. They looks good tgt so i started searching more about them.. found ca thread and after reading them all 77pages i was like omg they're so cute and sweet and handsome and and and my heart is melted lol

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, unowen said:

Well.. i knew about ca first, but i didn't really like the drama since the editing was weird and make ca looks so rush.. Until, three days ago, i found on youtube qingyu fanmeet in tianjin and decided to watch it. They looks good tgt so i started searching more about them.. found ca thread and after reading them all 77pages i was like omg they're so cute and sweet and handsome and and and my heart is melted lol

Hi, welcome and glad you found your way to this forum/thread and we are happy to see you joined.:)

12 minutes ago, unowen said:

Well.. i knew about ca first, but i didn't really like the drama since the editing was weird and make ca looks so rush.. Until, three days ago, i found on youtube qingyu fanmeet in tianjin and decided to watch it. They looks good tgt so i started searching more about them.. found ca thread and after reading them all 77pages i was like omg they're so c

Hii!! XD glad u make it here.. So u just begining to like QingYu kkk u must catch up with their sweetness kkk.. Did u already watch their other FM? Such as in Chengdu and Shenzhen? 

5 minutes ago, unowen said:

Hello hello welcome to the thread feel free to spazz and post anything and everything related to QingYu :blush:  actually it's pretty much the same for me i watched CA b4 and ignored it right after i finished. Few months later I bumped into their CA BTS at 1st i didn't know that they are the actors of CA (i was ignorant just like that hehe) then i started searching just about everything about them and fell harder by the day 

Btw, guys is there a post limit here in this thread? Ytd after 4 posts my notif kept poping up telling me i reach the maximum post of the day and have to wait 4 24hrs i contacted soompi but their slowwwwww :expressionless: that is also the reason why i haven't replied to people that welcomed me /O\ thank u 4 the warm welcome btw ~

44 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

Apologies for the late response, as to answer ur question idk chinese neither i understand it but i have a chinese native friend and also a Dayu bias, she has also attended QingYu's FM at Tianjin :bawling: and she kept bragging to me how beautiful dayu's eyes is in person, u understand how fucking jealous i am? :expressionless: 

it's okay, oh god i am so jealous of her too (only if i can see her memory it would be so nice haha)

4 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

Hello hello welcome to the thread feel free to spazz and post anything and everything related to QingYu :blush:  actually it's pretty much the same for me i watched CA b4 and ignored it right after i finished. Few months later I bumped into their CA BTS at 1st i didn't know that they are the actors of CA (i was ignorant just like that hehe) then i started searching just about everything about them and fell harder by the day 

Btw, guys is there a post limit here in this thread? Ytd after 4 posts my notif kept poping up telling me i reach the maximum post of the day and have to wait 4 24hrs i contacted soompi but their slowwwwww :expressionless: that is also the reason why i haven't replied to people that welcomed me /O\ thank u 4 the warm welcome btw ~

no i didn't receive this message before so i don't what is wrong, hope you will be alright :)

24 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

In case u all still didnt watch JinXia Chengdu FM with eng sub.. Here.. I will share the engsub link.. Engsub by Feng Jianyu fans Viet

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B620Fc4N-SzUR2JIRW1kRGs5UlE/preview?pref=2&pli=1

I love...you. You officially became my favorite person ever. Thank you for sharing the link :) now I can enjoy more qingyu goodies 

26 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

In case u all still didnt watch JinXia Chengdu FM with eng sub.. Here.. I will share the engsub link.. Engsub by Feng Jianyu fans Viet

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B620Fc4N-SzUR2JIRW1kRGs5UlE/preview?pref=2&pli=1

I will add it to the first page. Thanks for reminding. :)

Qing started to describe Dayu in just one sentence. But then, that sentence became a whole paragraph. Haha.

NTXMgJ7.jpg

WOk9wl5.jpg

SI51d62.jpg

BD6Fu7x.jpg

DM7HKBz.jpg

zacD9lQ.jpg

OWZR1dr.jpg

lwz7nJR.jpg

24 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

Thank you so much :wub:

Searched on youtube but didn't find full vid beside tianjin.. will watch later hehe 

53 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

I am ready to falling deeper haha 

Anyway, thanks for welcome me :)

17 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I will add it to the first page. Thanks for reminding. :)

Qing started to describe Dayu in just one sentence. But then, that sentence became a whole paragraph. Haha

Well, that's what happened when you have to describe your hubby. You start gushing over them and keep going on and on until it becomes a whole documentary because that's love. ;)

Ugh, they are too cute

1 hour ago, dramalover4 said:

it's okay, oh god i am so jealous of her too (only if i can see her memory it would be so nice haha)

Haha right? She planned to reserve a flight ticket to Changsa ( where dayu's movie was shot) but she's still waiting for an official announcement of the exact date and of movie premiere and dayu's fanmeet.. idk tho if it's a solo fanmeet or the whole movie cast will held a fanmeet :anguished: anyways i'm still envious :expressionless: 

16 minutes ago, unowen said:

Thank you so much :wub:

Searched on youtube but didn't find full vid beside tianjin.. will watch later hehe 

I am ready to falling deeper haha 

Anyway, thanks for welcome me :)

U r very much welcome we're all sisters here afterall (Qing as our father) but i'm an eligitimate child so i don't treat dayu as "mama" you know what i mean? Hehe ;)

Archived