23 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Nooo i dont find you annoying at all keep on commenting as you please that comment earlier  i think you voiced the heart of many qingyu daughter including mine

Their relationship are indeed beyond beautiful

Their relationship is indeed beyond beautiful, indescribable and something that is very very very precious.. The depth of their bond is just solid.

Hehe i'm new here so i'm still shy but i'm a very annoying and talkative person in real life and in social media so beware hehe

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching Chengdu FM with english sub now... thank you to all earnest 'subber' ... your awesome eng sub and your hard work has made other's world brighter... even though I have seen it before even without sub and enjoying it so much... I can't thanked enough how jubilant I am right now... I'm in seven's heaven... floating on cloud nine... priceless... xie xie... thank you... domo arigatou... kamsahamida... kop khun kha... danke... merci beucoup.... nandri... terima kasih... syukran... :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:  

Short fanfic

005I8Wydjw1f2m1zyx52bj31400qoq9w.jpg

Love or sympathy

Dayu is a dancing teacher at a small studio school. He is very popular at there as there is alot of young girls want to date so everybody see him bringing home different girls everytime so people think he is a flirty.

But no body knows everytime he went home he will see his house is all in messy again. Everytime he sees this he will just clean up quietly. And everytime he clean half way, the room door ll open and his girlfriend ll come out with qing and looking at dayu feeling ashamed and faster leave the house.

Qing look at dayu with a wicked smile.

Dayu didnt bother about qing and  continue to clean up.

Qing got mad and pull dayu on sofa and said.' Dont you feel anything when i play your girlfriends??'

Dayu just stare at qing and said,

'Play as much as you want now. As i m leaving here tomorrow.

Qing was shocked and said while moving nearer to dayu.

'You cant leave, as you still owe me money."

"That is my sister cheated your money and run away 2 years. Not ne ... i let you stay in my house and take care of you because my sis cheated you. But you take my care for granted. I dont mind you sleep with my girls as i know they are not true to me if not they wont so easily sleep with you." Dayu said while struggling to push qing away.

Qing grab dayu hands and lock them behind and said,

'Then why you are leaving??'

Dayu stop struggling and look at qing sadly and said,

'If i am alwAys with you, you wont start to work and take care of yourself. I just hope to see old smart qing ge ll come back again and do a big company like 2 years ago. I know because my sister took all your  company money and run away so your company close down but it has been 2 years. Every thing has turn into memories. So why cant you just start all over again?"

Qing face got soften and look at dayu with passionate eyes and  said,

'I dont want to start over because if i can take care of myself, you will think i dont need you any more. I dont want you to leave me.'

Dayu eyes widen and asks,

"What do you mean? I am a man! Pls see properly!?

Qing ge said 'Yes i know you are a man! But i love you!'

Dayu struggling when qing kissed him all over.

'Stop it!' Dayu shouted

Qing look at  dayu and said,

'Do you know why i sleep with your girlfriends? Because they have  kiSsed you. So kissing them is like kissing you. And i was thinking all about you when i have sex with them!" 

Dayu said, 'are you crazy?!? Let go of me!'

"NO!!! You  are with me when i need help the most. And now i ll make you mine totally!."

Qing tore off dayu s clothing and Start to force his way on dayu. No matter how dayu struggle also no use as qing is too strong. 

At the middle of s, qing whisper in dayu ear, "i know that you love me too and not sympathy."

Dayu thinking "do i really love qing? If i dont i will feel disgusting by now but i feel all passionAte now?'

The next morning qing wake up and see no dayu beside him. He anxiously wake up and was just about to open the door he smell  good food smell in the kitchen. Qing  went to kitchen and saw dayu cooking.

Qing faster go to him and hugged him and sAid  'thanks god you never leave."

Dayu pushed qing away and said dont touch him! And qing said 'i am sorry i know last night i should not force you but....

Dayu put an egg into qing mouth and said ' i wont let you touch me if you dont have a big company."

Qing smiles and said "so if i have a big company, you ll let me touch anywhere i like?!"

Dayu look away and smiles

6 hours ago, aili81 said:

ActuAlly we can plan a trip to chansa for dayu fm 

As this month i going japan to watch my idol musical at imperial theater. I already booked tickets and hotel. I going with a korea fan . Even i am having difficulties but i am able to take care of myself.

But we need to know how to get dayu fm tickets first

If you do, please share with us the pics and please try to tell him that his fans at soompi forum really wish him all the best for his future.

12 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Short fanfic

Gosh!! 

18 minutes ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

When Dayu gets closer to another guy, daughters be like 

:D:D:D:D

Yup, that guy cudn't believe how obsessed qing was with Dayu. In fact, he actually got scared of Qing. Haha. 

3 hours ago, aili81 said:

@arashihonou you know a easier way to sub videos ? As i am trying to see if i can translate and sub at the same time. Any app? 

Does you tube allow subbing directly into the video? I think it does, but those subs are not hard subs, i.e. not embedded with the video itself. 

3 hours ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

Their relationship is indeed beyond beautiful, indescribable and something that is very very very precious.. The depth of their bond is just solid.

Hehe i'm new here so i'm still shy but i'm a very annoying and talkative person in real life and in social media so beware hehe

Don't worry, you can talk your heart out. You know how Baba is so chatty. Like father like daughter. haha.

I have just realised that Dayu really love anime and during FM in Chengdu, he knew all the anime... some even popular anime in YAOI... waaaaaaaaaa.... my fangurling radar was.... $%$!£"%£^%$%^%%& aaaaaa!!!!! my imagination running wild...kinky...naughty... forgive me everyone... i'm hot..... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

5 hours ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

What Musical are u gonna watch & which idol?

I'm kinda fond of Musicals too cos my Kpop bias is also very busy with Musicals :)

that's a very good idea sadly i don't have the luxury :(

Altho China & my country's quite near but nomatter how much i wanted i don't have visa :(

Btw, why is the thread so quiet? 

Trust me, CA thread was even more quiet before a new batch of daughters infused a fresh lease of life in it. But, then a couple of days back, we decided that we should create a separate QingYu thread becuz we ship QingYu, rather than CA. So, we are here. And, we are trying to unite all the international fans together. QingYu has a huuuge base in China, but their international support is kind of fragmented, and we want to bring together that support at this place in soompi forum. And we are working towards that goal. If you know any other QingYu supporters and if you could direct them here, that would be great. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Zuraihah Maskam said:

I have just realised that Dayu really love anime and during FM in Chengdu, he knew all the anime... some even popular anime in YAOI... waaaaaaaaaa.... my fangurling radar was.... $%$!£"%£^%$%^%%& aaaaaa!!!!! my imagination running wild...kinky...naughty... forgive me everyone... i'm hot..... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

OMG, that is exactly what I commented a couple of days back, and in fact, that is in my agenda for the next few chapters of my fanfic. Them watching anime and somehow stumbling their way to Yaoi and ahhhhhhhgh. 

BbL391I.jpg

11 minutes ago, aili81 said:

May i know what are the vids havent subbed as mostly i watched the raw vids

this one:

It has the cutest moments. 

9 minutes ago, Zuraihah Maskam said:

Also, there is a NSFW section in the first introductory post. Go thru it. You will know how perverted QingYu are. The daughters don't even compare. lol. 

3 hours ago, swong2330 said:

OMG, that is exactly what I commented a couple of days back, and in fact, that is in my agenda for the next few chapters of my fanfic. Them watching anime and somehow stumbling their way to Yaoi and ahhhhhhhgh. 

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images!

this one:

It has the cutest moments. 

Ok will try to translate that but give me time

10 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Also, there is a NSFW section in the first introductory post. Go thru it. You will know how perverted QingYu are. The daughters don't even compare. lol. 

Yes indeed.. I've seen the picture... It's still subtle and consider soft... far from hardcore... :phew::phew::phew:... lalalalalalalalala... gomenasai minna.... I'm a pervert fangurl indeed... :blush:

i forced my friend to translate this one hehe here it is

Fans: "Hu Nan University will let someone with student ID card to enter their school. "

Dayu: "Wow! there is privilege!"

Fans: "You have this privilege too ~"

Dayu: "yeah ~I'm the man who has student ID card~~~~when I go to view spots, i'm willing to get some discount."

(in china student ID card will get discount in view spots:))

it's in Hu Nan University does that mean in dayu's new movie he's a student at Hu Nan? 

3 hours ago, aili81 said:

Take a look at @Sandramay81's Tweet:

MOD EDIT: Do not quote videos!

37 minutes ago, aili81 said:

May i know what are the vids havent subbed as mostly i watched the raw vids

Jiayou (=^_^=)

31 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Trust me, CA thread was even more quiet before a new batch of daughters infused a fresh lease of life in it. But, then a couple of days back, we decided that we should create a separate QingYu thread becuz we ship QingYu, rather than CA. So, we are here. And, we are trying to unite all the international fans together. QingYu has a huuuge base in China, but their international support is kind of fragmented, and we want to bring together that support at this place in soompi forum. And we are working towards that goal. If you know any other QingYu supporters and if you could direct them here, that would be great. Thanks.

As what i can see the problem with QingYu's International fans (Eng speakers) is that we don't have enough translator/subber so we can't attrack that much followers. People outside the fandom will not be interested enough if they only watch QingYu vids w/o subs, instead they'll hop on another ship that has has enough translated vids to piqued their interest :( so we really need to work hard to promote QingYu..we mean business here kekeke jk

2 hours ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

Jiayou (=^_^=)

As what i can see the problem with QingYu's International fans (Eng speakers) is that we don't have enough translator/subber so we can't attrack that much followers. People outside the fandom will not be interested enough if they only watch QingYu vids w/o subs, instead they'll hop on another ship that has has enough translated vids to piqued their interest :( so we really need to work hard to promote QingYu..we mean business here kekeke jk

Are you able to ask your friend to help translate as china mandarin is different from singapore so sometime i cant really understand the meaning of certain phrases plus i cant read chinese words so it s harder esp for fan cam sometime audio not very clear so cant really hear what they talking

Archived