• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday i re-watch big stars vs big king fancam from Spicy_Chicken, and i just cant help to make a compilation of our QingYu sweetness.. kkk They are so lovey dovey in that show, even baba introduce Dayu as his wife >_< 

here the link. still no HD tho.. sorry my poor connection.. :bawling:

1 hour ago, dramalover4 said:

i know only know one talented fanvid makers is Nerjaveika, she is very good. i remember her from love sick. 

if viki make fan channel for counter attack like addiction it would help qingyu spread among inter

i know only know one talented fanvid makers is Nerjaveika, she is very good.

She is one of the good one beside her we have burningnoona blackbonds and harukno

13 hours ago, aili81 said:

Take a look at @9392Qingyu's Tweet:

Naughty qing

He misses "some1" too much lol

haha i feel so sorry for her, she must have got shocked. baba is such a kid sometimes, might be because he miss someone so much that's why he is taking on people and since dayu wasn't there for baba to mess or tease with (lol).

28 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

can we request these people to make video in comment section or how do we even start? how can we make them curious about qingyu? if you can write me a request comment then i can put it in their comment section.(my english is not that good so i was thinking you could write it)

something like (this a brainstorm)  hi, i love your videos, can you please make video about qingyu. you can learn more about them in here https://shiraai.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/qingyu-is-my-otp/. you will love them once you get to know them  (something like that?)

Just re watching some old precious interviews of qingyu and couldn't stop screaming at 8:32 . (You guys probably know this already but I'm a bit slow on the intake so I just noticed and cant stop gushing from qingyu cuteness.  I need to fangirl a moment here because I'm so happy.) When dayu was on top of baba and his face was near qing's face, baba instinctively turned his head sideways as if was about to kiss dayu but stopped midaction because he realized they were being filmed. Ahhhh, such cuties! Qing couldn't contain his desire to kiss dayu's luscious lips...I mean how can you resist dayu XD .

And I love the bird rolling game because my dirty mind can't see anything else but some nice bedroom foreplay ;) especially when dayu was rolling it upwards and qing was holding his shoulder...it seem like a perfect position to ehm *bj*

1 hour ago, rin3810 said:

Yesterday i re-watch big stars vs big king fancam from Spicy_Chicken, and i just cant help to make a compilation of our QingYu sweetness.. kkk They are so lovey dovey in that show, even baba introduce Dayu as his wife >_< 

here the link. still no HD tho.. sorry my poor connection.. :bawling:

thank you so much sharing this,i love this video so much. i love the moment when dayu try to protect baba and baba trying to protect dayu that so much like them in real i believe.

20 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Just re watching some old precious interviews of qingyu and couldn't stop screaming at 8:32 . (You guys probably know this already but I'm a bit slow on the intake so I just noticed and cant stop gushing from qingyu cuteness.  I need to fangirl a moment here because I'm so happy.) When dayu was on top of baba and his face was near qing's face, baba instinctively turned his head sideways as if was about to kiss dayu but stopped midaction because he realized they were being filmed. Ahhhh, such cuties! Qing couldn't contain his desire to kiss dayu's luscious lips...I mean how can you resist dayu XD .

And I love the bird rolling game because my dirty mind can't see anything else but some nice bedroom foreplay ;) especially when dayu was rolling it upwards and qing was holding his shoulder...it seem like a perfect position to ehm *bj*

i think we all daughter of qingyu was thinking of pervert stuff in bird rolling. i was like go down, go down haha. baba and dayu gave up because dayu know under his husband pant something might go out of control like how wife/partner know their partner/husband (my pervert mind) haha

Some more of my ramblings~~~ 

I love how dayu tears are genuinely affecting baba. He looks so awkward and sad as if he wanted to stop dayu tears but didn't know how to do it.  He couldn't even look at dayu directly the whole time! But as a last attempt to subside dayu emotional outbreak, he hugged him and got dayu tissues. As we all probably know, dayu is quite strong and doesn't cry as often or as openly as baba. So this was probably one of the few times qing saw dayu crying and couldn't react properly on the spot. 

Well, this is just my speculation but I wouldn't know How to react either if dayu cried. He has such big beautiful eyes so if they filled with tears it would just break my heart. Don't worry baba! Dayu is strong and knows you love him so just continue staying by his side and protect him from all the hardships in the world:)

3 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Some more of my ramblings~~~ 

I love how dayu tears are genuinely affecting baba. He looks so awkward and sad as if he wanted to stop dayu tears but didn't know how to do it.  He couldn't even look at dayu directly the whole time! But as a last attempt to subside dayu emotional outbreak, he hugged him and got dayu tissues. As we all probably know, dayu is quite strong and doesn't cry as often or as openly as baba. So this was probably one of the few times qing saw dayu crying and couldn't react properly on the spot. 

Well, this is just my speculation but I wouldn't know How to react either if dayu cried. He has such big beautiful eyes so if they filled with tears it would just break my heart. Don't worry baba! Dayu is strong and knows you love him so just continue staying by his side and protect him from all the hardships in the world:)

agree 100%

12 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i think we all daughter of qingyu was thinking of pervert stuff in bird rolling. i was like go down, go down haha. baba and dayu gave up because dayu know under his husband pant something might go out of control like how wife/partner know their partner/husband (my pervert mind) haha

I know! Icouldn't contain all the dirty thoughts I kept having especially with the suggestive background music in top of it

Ugh, when dayu immediately stop I was just like NOOO! CONTINUE! But I know he stopped since his chin/body kept rubbing near qing's private parts and baba would have totally reacted. ;)

The bird rolling game was just too hot *fangirling mode*  When Dayu was near Baba's *ahem* area, Baba actually pulled Dayu closer (but I also admit, it was cuz he didn't want the bird to fall) I was just melting in this naughty romance, too bad it was too short, we won't mind if they continue ;D

I guess Dayu wanted to keep their naughtiness behind closed doors *off to dreamland mode now*

this like how soulmate found each other haha

You and me against the world :)

BTW, guys, can anyone tell what the history is behind harpie and squirrel? Why do fans associate our boys with those animals?

CfP6UiaVAAAOHIV.jpg

15 hours ago, swong2330 said:

You and me against the world :)

BTW, guys, can anyone tell what the history is behind harpie and squirrel? Why do fans associate our boys with those animals?

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images!!

Hi! Nice to see you back.

Anyways, they talked about it in one the interviews but basically their nickname is due to their looks. According to baba, dayu looks like a squirrel when eating because he stuff his face and eats a lot in contrast of his small frame.  Qing is called harpia because of his differing looks in different angles. Like side views and hair wise....I think there's more meaning but this is the general reason.

Oh gosh edit...I can't find the video of where they talked about it....but I think its from one of their interview

On Monday, April 04, 2016 at 11:40 AM, dramalover4 said:

thank you for sharing this :). do you know Chinese by any chance? Sorry if I sound rude, I was actually curious about how do you know those news and rumors, that's all. By the way I don't know any Chinese but after coming to qingyu world, I really wish I knew. :)

Apologies for the late response, as to answer ur question idk chinese neither i understand it but i have a chinese native friend and also a Dayu bias, she has also attended QingYu's FM at Tianjin :bawling: and she kept bragging to me how beautiful dayu's eyes is in person, u understand how fucking jealous i am? :expressionless: 

Archived