44 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Unfortunately no available subber interested or have time enough to complete that translation
along with many other incomplete translation

we need more chinese english translator or viet english translator 

Can you seperate the vid into smaller parts i  try to translate

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, arashihonou said:

adding personal thought to my previous post https://shiraai.wordpress.com/2016/03/29/qingyu-international-fanpage/

This kind of international forum & fan promotion is very important for our OTP
Why ? cause lets face it, QingYu indeed very popular in china their homeland but Not as popular as I would want them to be and they deserve elsewhere.

In China they are HUGE and the fanbase are very SOLID and great, all due to fact that every information are available to love them more.
But are you aware of their potential internationally?

OTP, Shipping, Bromance and beside that BL and Yaoi are a HUGE HUGE MARKET, proven with pairings such as YUNJAE, BAOZIHANA, BOTH and NEWYEAR you name it
and i'm eager to introduce them to that MARKET.

I really believe every shipper heart would fall for them if they get a chance to know them just like how we do, they can beat them all.

They already have more established fanbase in Vietnam and Thailand lets aim larger to Korea, Japan, US etc.

Since i dont mind considering myself their marketers, i wish we can together provide as much information in ENGLISH, and also create more promotion outlet such as FANVID, FANFIC out there in English, and it would be great if the Fanvid and Fanfic in ENGLISH step up their game, just search and watch fanvid of other OTP on youtube and check out their level of quality so that you understand what i'm talking about
as for chinese FANVID they are already GREAT i have no complains

I just want people to love and support them as much as we do
lets put aside any controversies and focus on what is important

QINGYU SHIPPER FIGHTING!!

arashihonou I know Japanese shippers are quite few.  For us Japanese It's a hard thing to understand foreign languages.
I also  struggle with English :tears:  But my follower wants to read about QingYu articles in English. Now I'm creating QingYuFansite in Japanese.
arashihonou you had post amaging articles in your blog, So can I translate your post to Japanese?
Your articles help understand QingYu better!

Hi, I'm a newcomer... I've been hooked to QingYu couple since CA and have been watching their awesome chemistry since then. I'm really amaze with all fans and daughters. Your works promoting QingYu are superb and astounding. Watching by the sideline isn't enough. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!! I've been reading comments about addicted thread earlier... My opinion just like a few have mention... just ignore them... spread the love here... don't waste your energy for something unnecessary... as QingYu's brilliant daughters, we should act wisely just like how Baba showed his wisdom... :blush:

9 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

I do think media do help but it hurt as well and media sometime give adolescent and people wrong message, in USA I think 90% (not sure if that is the right percent but it's close) of media are control by white male. Society and media chose what they want people to see therefore if there are news you are watching it pretty much control by some higher power, I would advise don't trust media easily and do your own research and then make your own decision thats what I think.:) (Sorry if I was rude saying this). i think you might be right about baba. :)

I totally agree with you !! I wasn't speaking about political stuff or investigations but about society matters...
I still think even in the USA, tv shows and movies helped a lot to denounce or show up matters such segregations, racism, disabled person.... 
I mean journalist are always first to denounce, but most of people don't read or don't feel involved, whereas cinema is more heart touching and will make people think more... ----> again only my opinion ^_^;;
I think that some years ago tv was actually controlled by politics, but now i think the power of money is becoming bigger and bigger whereas the power of politics lesser and lesser (which is very scaring for countries governance)
I know there is still such things as Trump and Fox News but concerning our matter, i still think we can be powerfull : as long as QingYu sells and as long as Daughters buy we will have power and i hope we will all manage to use it in the right way ;)

(ok ok not everybody has to have the same right way as me lol, but i can wish.... ;) )

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

Can you seperate the vid into smaller parts i  try to translate

awww you are such an angel i'll see what i can do, should we try shenzen fm too

59 minutes ago, heimao said:

arashihonou I know Japanese shippers are quite few.  For us Japanese It's a hard thing to understand foreign languages.
I also  struggle with English :tears:  But my follower wants to read about QingYu articles in English. Now I'm creating QingYuFansite in Japanese.
arashihonou you had post amaging articles in your blog, So can I translate your post to Japanese?
Your articles help understand QingYu better!

SUUUUREEE that will be great

9 hours ago, swong2330 said:

wow, that is deep, but I completely agree with you. He seems to be a man in mission, to have his Dayu and to make the society acceept it. But the good thing is he is very smart and tactical about it. He knows how to play the game and he is playing it hard and enjoying it. :D

If our thinking is really true he is such a brave man and i m so full of admiration for him !!! Like really really full of admiration...

3 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

awww you are such an angel i'll see what i can do, should we try shenzen fm too

SUUUUREEE that will be great

I am ok with any video but seperate into  smaller parts as like that easier for me to translate maybe 10 to 15 min per vid

6 hours ago, swong2330 said:

OMG, all my Qing Yu dreams are coming true. Thursday, we are gonna see them fight each other. and you know what? Dayu is gonna win. You know why? cuz there is no way Qingge can hit Dayu, right? *wink wink*

If he does that i think Dayu will be quite angry cause even if he would think to be a gentleman, he would be very patronizing... but maybe this is only my european mind talking ^_^;

4 hours ago, dreamingyunjae said:

I've know QingYu since they started filming CA last year (cuz I was waiting for Like Love 2), and even though the production was poor and acting was a bit stiff (this I would have to point out to the script since it cut so much of the actual plot), I stuck around bcuz of their chemistry and  thank god I did cuz it blossomed beautifully,

It was exactly the same for me while waiting Like Love 2 even though i had never been a shipper before, only enjoyed watching... and now i sinked deeply in QingYu sea, have fb, twitter, weibo, wattpad, soompi lol

4 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Okay, guys, just wanted to let you know that I wil be taking a break from this thread for soem time. For how long I dont know. But, I wil be active on twitter and FB and will keep updating my fanfics and everything. will come back when I feel like . bye, see you guys on twitter , fb or whatever. and keep peace and spread QingYu love. :D

Have a good rest but don't let them win by hurting your heart...
and come back fast, we miss you already !! ;)

35 minutes ago, new_breed_asia said:

Are they now a pop duo? Wang Qing had his single released though :-/ Hope they have series of albums and EPs - both as a duo and as solo artists =)

No they are not and do not plan to(wangqing said this)

But since they are *ehem* 'together'

I believe they wont stray far from each other

3 hours ago, Zuraihah Maskam said:

Hi, I'm a newcomer... I've been hooked to QingYu couple since CA and have been watching their awesome chemistry since then. I'm really amaze with all fans and daughters. Your works promoting QingYu are superb and astounding. Watching by the sideline isn't enough. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!! I've been reading comments about addicted thread earlier... My opinion just like a few have mention... just ignore them... spread the love here... don't waste your energy for something unnecessary... as QingYu's brilliant daughters, we should act wisely just like how Baba showed his wisdom... :blush:

Hi, wecomle here and we are glad to see you joined.:)

I agree we should ignore them and follow the guidance of our parents :)

12523833_10154092262368252_9127931586290

Wow they really break records they have beaten so many popular singers 

I also want to vote but overseas fans cant vote. But their fans are really great they really did vote alot for them kugou is more than 10million votes wow i was like...

They really are vvv popular now

Archived