[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Guys! Guys! Look what I found on Twitter! 

At Dream Concert bfr, everyone wrote their dream, MMM also included, ofc. There's alot dream like being a good singer/successful and etc etc.....

BUT!!!! Guess WHAT!!! 

Our Yong ddongi wrote what as her dream??;)ㅋㅋㅋ

Ckth_XiUYAAXUaA.jpg

"행복한 아내^^"

Which means!!! Happy Wife!!!! Hahahahahahhaa

Omg isn't this precious? Lmao I don't expect this but its like something lolololol

But no worry yongseon ssi, your mr hubby is already doing his job. He will fulfil your dream with all of his heart x)) 

Ok I'm can't help to but being giddy all over this, OTL #thelifeasDdongiShipper

27 minutes ago, zurah90 said:

Hello all :)

Updated article of Eric Nam:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/11/eric-nam-takes-after-his-father-in-being-a-sweet-husband-on-my-father-and-me/

Am i reading this article accurately or it's just the way it is? Hahaha... anyway now we all know where his charms came from! Daddy Nam is totally a romantic man. Aw~

Now we know where sweet, sensible, romantic & manners of Eric Nam come from......it's from Nam Appa! Cool!!

• Like 9

Just watched the subbed one. Oh~ just too much sweetness. I didn't expect myself to cry watching a wedding scene. The letter that Eric oppa wrote for Solar contained full of love~♡ The way he had his eyes on her while they sang in harmony~ goodness! Eric oppa is such a romantic man to exist:heart: I got it why Solar said she almost cried! Eric's love confession is oh-so-poetic! ♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~

@ryuseolnims

Omg! Really? Yah~ Double happiness for Ddongie's love journey:wub:

• Like 7

Thank you to everyone who posted updates about Eric & Solar & WGM!

My favorite things about the episode:

- Solar's posing skills are on point! The way she laughs out loud to pose might have seemed funny at first, but when the photos came out she looked AMAZING! She's so good at it.

- Their great teamwork, from the art work to the photos to the ceremony itself

- Solar making up her mind about the dress she wanted and how she kept on asking Eric about the dresses until he gave the right answer

- Eric keeping his arms around Solar even while she was cracking up over their pose

- Being their own hosts at their own wedding, a bit awkward and hilarious

- Eric saying that Solar looked different (in the best way) when she sang

- Eric's small weird noises during the ceremony (like after reading his letter)

- How Solar still keeps looking off cam at the crew, and it's already their 5th (or so) day of filming together. I don't think I've ever seen a WGM celeb do it as much as her, it's cute.

And the preview looks great (as always)! I love how Solar's sense of humor has Eric cracking up so much. <3

• Like 12

Thanks for the updates guys!

I watched the episodes for a few times already and seriously I'm in tears watching them getting married. It's like sending your precious daughter for a wedding knowing that she would be happy with her husband sobs

What I especially love from today's episode:

-- Their chemistry when they tried to sing some songs for the wedding were really apparent. Their voices really blend well and I hope producers are wise enough to rake in money and get them two to sing a duet! lol

-- I love how they prepared everything for the wedding. The gestures were just really sincere and genuine and since both of them have a good relationship with their fans, I think that is one of the reason for them to do self-wedding. For the fans and everyone to be involved in their wedding instead of making it exclusive.

-- The way Solar tread and hop lightly every time she went to look at the pictures they've taken. You could see she's really excited haha

-- Eric didnt let go of his hand on her waist even when its NG lol and did you all notice he put his hand once again on Solar's waist as they were walking to the wedding venue. Ahhh so much squealinggg ~

-- When Eric said he felt lucky to be married to his best friend aww and the fact that he himself chose the song gives me feeling that that he really meant it ( how he saw Solar as his best friend ahhh what's greater than getting married to your best friend really?)

-- Their choices of songs are just amazing and at the same time really heart-warming you felt that woww it's impossible for them to not fall for each other. How amazing of an actor you could be (given that some say wgm is scripted) to literally pouring heart out of your eyes with every gaze and smile they both gave to each other. Haihh I couldn't imagine what should I feel when their turn is over in wgm (if it's excruciating for us fans than what's more for them; Fake show, real emotions. Ahh let's not think about that for now!

-- Did I mention that the wedding vows are really touching?! Like yeahh it seemed that every line they said were meant from their heart especially Solar. The way she acknowledging that even though she might not express her feelings openly, she wanted Eric to know that she feel happy indeed being with him. Ahh I just can't .. 

Hmm I guess I mention every scene at the end haha ahh let me wrap myself in this bundle of warm and bright feelings illuminated by both of my loves. <3

• Like 11

too much sweetness in the air for the couple...*-* :love:

it's my tenth time watching yesterday's scene. i cannot help it. they just complete each other~:heart: it

what i like is that there are no bluffness between them. eric just felt completely madly in love for solar. he can't take his eyes off of her. solar, being herself as a matter of fact is just sooooooo soooooo sooooo cute. :blush:

solar said she's shy, but anyhow she did it anyway with eric..especially during the wedding photoshoot. how sweet...i went memboong once again.:blush:

i wonder how i will survive again this coming week. i have to go through, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday in order to meet saturday~!!!! arghhh:bawling:

hmmm..i might end up watching all their clips again starting from the beginning..urghh.:blush:

• Like 5

I especially like the part where Solar was about to begin singing Love Me Tender and Eric asked the spectators that she's pretty isn't she hahaha and of course the wedding vows is really sweet and overall the sweetness from this couple is really overflowing on 17th May from the cooking, proposal until the wedding ceremony. I am just happy that ddongie couple did the wedding their way. :wub:

• Like 4

Just dropping by to say I was almost in tears watching our Ddongie couple's wedding. Idk if MBC is just so good at editing that it feels so real but seeing Yong Sun teary-eyed might be too real to be called fake. I honestly wish they'll stay longer because you don't know how much of an emotional mess will I be if they parted ways already. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, morethanacityname said:

can someone write their wedding vows here?? ^_^

Now that you have mentioned it, you are right... i just realize how sweet it would be to share Eric Nam & Solar's wedding vows here.

♡ERIC NAM_NAM YOON DO_YOONDDONG♡

"I, Eric Nam, promise to always love you during sad and happy days. I'll love, support and respect my kind, lovely, cute wife. Although we might disagree over food and have trouble communicating because of language barriers, i'll make sure that i'll love you even more to compensate it all. I may not be the best but i promise i'll do my best to become a great husband to Yongddong. Thank you for marrying me. I love you. We're finally getting married."

♡SOLAR_KIM YONG SUN_YONGDDONG♡

"Dear my husband. Hello, YoonDo oppa. I think i've never called you like this before. You tried to talk to me first because you knew i'm a shy person. When i saw you trying to take care of me, i was really happy although i didn't tell you. I'm not good at expressing my feelings and i'm not perfect. But i promise that i'll be the best wife for you. To my Yoonddong oppa (husband), From Yongddong."

• Like 10

I just watched their episode for the 3rd time today! :grin:

For this episode:

1. Choosing Solar's wedding dress. All of Solar's choices are so beautiful! They fit perfectly and she really looks good on it. Like what Eric said she's perfect to be a wedding dress model hihi..I like the 3rd one though..she looks good with off shoulder.. AND the way Eric looks at her kyaaaah~~! He really looks amazed.

2. Pre nuptial photoshoot. It really looks like a photoshoot with a professional photographer. The location was perfect. The weather is perfect. All perfect! Haha! I really liked the pictures taken at the gray wall with Little Prince designs.

3. Choice of songs. I saw on Instagram (@yongnam_wgm) that the songs used were on the top search. The power of uri couple! I really liked Solar playing guitar dedicated to YoongDo oppa~♡

4. Wedding vows. I was cringing to death listening to their vows. I can really feel the love and sweetness in the air. Also, the teary eyed Solar. Awwwww~~

Now I have to wait for another 6 days. So sad.

I do have a question: are they talking in Korean formal or informal language (recent episode)?? Because you know it can be a basis of their closeness..

• Like 7