[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

about the tattoo stickers on their wrist, i noticed it when one of Eric's fansite that I follow took a picture of the tattoo sticker (it's an apple guys!) on an event on the day they filmed the wedding, which was 17th may. The tattoo sticker belongs to Solar, which she brought in when they moved to their house (you can watch the episode when both unpacked their stuff). Now I know that both of them put on the tattoo sticker on their wedding day hahaha so cute. :D

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

about the tattoo stickers on their wrist, i noticed it when one of Eric's fansite that I follow took a picture of the tattoo sticker (it's an apple guys!) on an event on the day they filmed the wedding, which was 17th may. The tattoo sticker belongs to Solar, which she brought in when they moved to their house (you can watch the episode when both unpacked their stuff). Now I know that both of them put on the tattoo sticker on their wedding day hahaha so cute. :D

Ah~ so it's actually tattoo stickers. Lol... *let me bury my face under the sand first!*

Yeah for them to wear that is such a cute thing they did. Such a creative way to use it! 

Thanks for the explanations. I'm just in denial that i said that they actually drew it! Hahahahaha *ROFL*

• Like 1

Updated article:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/11/watch-eric-nam-and-mamamoos-solar-exchange-rings-in-busking-ceremony-on-we-got-married/

From the proposal to the busking wedding ceremony, it was such an overwhelming sight. No words could describe...it just happened perfectly! 

Nearly a month already but still...

Congratulations Eric Nam & Solar!:heart:

• Like 5

@zurah90 : thank you for welcoming me! TTbh I've been lurking here and there since the start but I'm quite busy bfr. But I can't contain my feels toward them by myself anymore that when I decided to join this forum (onehallyu/twitter) hahaha

IKR! She keep covering her mouth when the sweet fluffy moments came up HAHAHA

@NamSeoYeon18 : OMG!! It's you? Mei Yu isnt? HAHAHA omg that's why I feel that you and mei is same xD lmao hello there! We meet here too kekeke

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ryuseolnims said:

@zurah90 : thank you for welcoming me! TTbh I've been lurking here and there since the start but I'm quite busy bfr. But I can't contain my feels toward them by myself anymore that when I decided to join this forum (onehallyu/twitter) hahaha

IKR! She keep covering her mouth when the sweet fluffy moments came up HAHAHA

@NamSeoYeon18 : OMG!! It's you? Mei Yu isnt? HAHAHA omg that's why I feel that you and mei is same xD lmao hello there! We meet here too kekeke

hahahaha omg xD yes its me lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

nah too lazy on twitter lol

Ah I seeㅋㅋㅋ I'm also in Twitter, just to get the update abt MMM, Solar & Eric xD lmao but yeah sometimes laziness hit me too lol 

Anyway, why I keep see the resembles between our E Yoondo ssi & his wifey xD their face, their lips & their styles hahaha /Idk if I'm delusional OTL/

• Like 4

such a beautiful episode :wub:

I love Solar in all 3 dresses, but for me tbh, Solar looks the most beautiful in the 3rd dress (the off shoulder dress), even Eric's eyes kinda sparkle like he cant take off his eyes from her. But since they were going to do an outdoor wedding ceremonial, i think he said that the most suitable dress is the 2nd one. either way, i do love solar in wedding dress.

i lowkey hope they are going to do another wedding celebration with that dress, and invite their closest friends (mamamoo members, amber, etc.) anddddddd since their so good in their own wedding photoshoot i also hope they are going to have their own magazine photoshoot or something similar :wub:

Solar-MAMAMOO.png

• Like 8

Woahhhh!! Today ep sweetness....i canttttttttttt....hahaha..both of them look so happy..Right song choice i can say..:w00t:

Oh, btw did anyone else notice in min 08.50, when they are going out from bridal boutique, eric was the one who carry solar handbag..keke it kind of rare scene..

ps: lol, today solar bang her hand at the music sheet stand to cover her embarrassment..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

@srvn I like the 3rd dress too but for outdoor the 2nd more comfort...beside that solar has too often wear off shoulder style in Immortal Song, music show and the latest dream con.

@cnsdlover49 about handbag I remember Yongseo cp, Yonghwa always carry Seohyun bag hehe...

Usually how long mbc release unaired clip...I really want see their duet in full scene...sigh

@zurah90I guess after married Solar can show up her yebaness freely...haha

@zurah90

• Like 3

Today episode sure loaded with so much sweetness and happiness! 

• It was a nice sight watching them cleaning and doing the house chores together.

• When Eric asked Solar if there is any song she would like to hear him sing for hear, she replied that she likes any songs since he have a nice voice. Likewise, when Solar asked him, he said that he just like every songs she would sing. Aww~♡ Look at Amber's reaction. Kekeke :D

• This is my first ever watching a couple in WGM to actually showed us their meticulous preparations for their wedding. Mostly, couples tend to consults wedding planner. So, in conclusions, with their own ideas and thoughts together summed up a beautiful wedding. Also, their choice of songs they picked really matched them. But, i would like it if they do another wedding and this time, they should invite their closest friends, etc.

• At the wedding boutique, i don't know why but i like it when Solar asked Eric opinions on what she should wear and Eric said that he don't know but then he said that she looks good with any dress she chose. (That newly couple feels~) 

• I'm not bragging about this but honestly, Eric gave the best reactions. His eyes spoke the most and his hands did the work- kept taking of Solar pictures in wedding dresses, making her to do poses and even compliments her. Yeah our Solar looks fabulous in all the wedding dresses she wore but if i were to choose that suit her the most, it would be the 3rd one. She looks just like a princess. But still, the wiser Solar asked for Eric's opinion to choose out of the 3 wedding dresses she wore, this yeba- hahaha~ usually woman chose the dress for herself but i don't blame Solar though. My woman's sense understood her well. She just want to have definite confirm before making her decisions. But like Eric mentioned, she should wear comfortably since they do the outdoor wedding. So the 2nd one was actually pretty too- since Solar the one who wears it. Hehehe

° Bonus- When the dog went in the changing room and got scolded by Hubby Eric. Lol :P 

• Eric helps to carry Solar's handbag- i know this is normal in relationship couples but since Eric the one who carries it, he appeared to be more handsome! Kekeke

• Self-photography- They could already make a wedding photoshoot since both of them are the suitable models representative! It's cute how they would discussed with each other and gave ideas to pose for their wedding pictures. During the backroom interview, Eric was actually surprised Solar gave out good ideas and he thought if she used to work at the wedding event(?). I do get what Solar said but i don't know how to put the words together. 

• I love it when they move on the next place where they kept giggling because of awkwardness, i think that scene was picturesque, just like a good fitting in the picture frame. The feels~ seem so surreal. And somehow, Eric's expression was the bestest of all. That satisfaction feelings like "I own this woman now" vibes. 

• Busking wedding ceremony event- They had their first elderly man to congratulate them and wish them "Be happy". Before that, the elderly man thought that both of them are shooting a movie. Lol :sweatingbullets: Are we going to seem them act in future? Lol jk. 

• What's more can i say when two honey voices singers met together? They could even make a concert there! Look at Eric when Solar sang the guitar tune rendition of Elvis Presley's Love Me Tender. He was totally awed by Solar's vocal. Solar really is a different person when she sings. The way she arranged the tune using the guitar shows that she is just a talented musician. 

• I can't help it when Eric serenade Solar with the song of Jason Mraz's Lucky. He kept gazing her in the eyes playfully. I love it when he touched that flower crown when he mimicked from the lyric he sang. Solar couldn't control her wits and beat the music stand out of her embarrassment. Hahahaha... after that knocking Eric's Dumbo stuffed toy (in ep 9)... and now this.lol

• Wedding vows- I can't wait for the sub. I just understand a tiny bit of it... i should say this could be one of the precious moments. Eric's I Love You is just so natural yet full of sweetness and Solar's Oppa make him squealed, the fact he loves it when he heard from Solar himself. Cute:blush:

• Lastly, the first collaboration... IM LOVING THIS:heart: They should duet in future! Oh jebalyo~~~ How i wish we could watch the full cut but i'm just grateful as it is. 

Overall, Ddongie couple was the bestest planner. Such a productive couple♡

~~~~~~~~~~

When Ddongie first tune in for Princess Hours's OST entitled "Perhaps Love", i really can't contain my happiness... because that is my first korean drama that i got hooked into. The 2nd male lead in the drama, Kim Jeong Hoon is my 1st korean fav actor, the one that associated with Eric in TVN's Daddy and I. 

~~~~~~~~~~

@sweet-apple

Hi and Welcome! Yeah i find the ost in the background is cute too but unfortunately, i couldn't answer you. Hope someone could answer your quest soon. :)

• Like 11

Article of our Solar...

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/11/mamamoos-solar-explains-why-she-gave-up-on-becoming-a-flight-attendant/

Glad that she have made the right choice to be a singer. She suits entertainment field more in my opinion. Oh~ she became a flight attendant before- it's in MAMAMOO's Um Oh Ah Yeah MV! 

---EDIT---

Ddongie's article.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/eric-nam-swoons-over-mamamoos-solar-in-a-wedding-dress-on-we-got-married

Who wouldn't? For woman to wear a wedding dress, it happen once in her lifetime. And if the man happen not to react and just remain calm with a straight face, he isn't a man, he is a woodblock! 

• Like 5