[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

CHINGUS my heart broke when Mamamoo lost the lead for the Best Vocal Performance category so I have put together a how to sign in to vote via social media. Please please please vote. Please I beg you chingus, this is all as an international fan can do to help our girls/Eric. 

how_to_vote_Mama_2016.jpg

I opened a tw account for my youtube for this gosh gosh gosh. please keep voting so Eric doesn't slip from his category!

• Like 5

@Farfalle

thank u so much really appreaciate it :) 

@enko20

Spoiler

it's not whether they wanna let go of that title or not. they know there are fans who likes their pairing as moonsun. they acknowledge it, if not i think they won't do "yongkongbyulkong" Vapp that often tho and won't do all of those fanservices

you can see how uncomfortable solar was when a fan said "it would be good if you both get married" on Vapp while solar and moonbyul promoting "solar emotion" there and solar said "please don't say weird things like that". i mean from all of the comments that are come in, solar answer that comment. it must be really uncomfotable to her and she want to make it clear and draw a line.

you can see the video here at 2:37 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1cGpAW9Sjz4eEZMamJkalNoRTg/view

as a solar stan i'm so annoyed and angry with that. actually it's not weird when moonbyul affectionate/take care of solar since solar is the youngest in her family and moonbyul is the eldest in her family and she treat solar the same way like she did to her 2 younger sisters. but those delulu failed to see this

actually moonbyul also like this with wheein. i mean eventho hwasa popo (kiss) solar on the lips (hwasa did this to prank solar in dreamplayer) they didn't make it of a big deal. we would see a huge different reaction if moonbyul did that cuz they will sexualize it at the end and think solar moonbyul are real a.k.a real couple

also there's a moment when solar-moonbyul reply each other on fancafe. solar said to moonbyul "good night friend" then moonbyul replied "but i'm not your friend" then those delulu moonsun shipper take it to another level and responded "see moonsun is real" before solar replied back to moonbyul again "alright alright, good night my 1 younger dongsaeng". those people sexualize everything and anything solar-moonbyul interaction for the sake/fulfill their own fantasies

so i'm sorry if i can't take all of the jokes lightly anymore. it happened ever since those delulu moonsun shipper attacking/threatened other fans on social media by saying that "moonsun is real" and attacking them when other fans campaigning about "moonsun is dead" movement to prevent their fantasies.

solar also said "please don't misunderstand" to fans who watch the Vapp to stop further misunderstanding caused by moonbyul (the way moonbyul say things at that moment can lead to misunderstanding). you can watch the video here at 15:28: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1cGpAW9Sjz4X1ZBR09iTEZ3TjQ/view

she clearly draw the line couple times here and there. 

i'm not spreading hate/negativity here but just want to give awareness to all of the people. either it's ddongie shipper, new moomoo, potential moomoo, etc that the bonds/interaction between the member in mamamoo is precious. you can ship one member with another member but please don't sexualize all of those things for the sake of your fantasies. it makes other people uncomfortable with it.

ps: you can watch all of the mamamoo videos that get subbed by mamamoo trans herehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1cGpAW9Sjz4STYwdnpvdFF2ekk?pageId=114957945009860260213

i already vote for MAMA everyday with multiple acc tho :huh:. but good news is mamamoo doing well on melon awards and confirm their attendance on nov 19th :D

• Like 6

@Farfalle

Sry this is not related to this upcoming ep, but I just saw these two blog posts that might give us more info on the "Why I Love You" book that Eric and Solar wrote. Could you help translate this for us?

http://blog.naver.com/i1004en/220848532971

http://blog.naver.com/claudively/220850289026

Also, I don't recall this scene at all when I watched. Was this shown during the ep? I just can't remember it <--------- (nvm that I just checked the ep again).

@NitePanda

Spoiler

Yes I get what you mean. I've already watched all of those V-App thoroughly (thanks to the research I did to write about Solar), so that's why I know Solar's been trying to tell fans that she isn't like that with Moonbyul.

What I mean is, they know those Moonsun fans can be really sensitive about it, so they have to be subtle about it, perhaps too subtle that these fans can't even read between the lines (or maybe they just refuse to). They can't just come out bluntly and tell them "Look here, we aren't lesbo, ok? Get that straight in your head" or something like that, because they know those fans going to be like "Oooh why are you so mean? You aren't being considerate of our feelings" blah blah blah (every time I hear these selfish words I just get pissed off to no end). 

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Mamamoo girls say that "guy" is the topic they talk the least about? I think there are two reasons: 1) They aren't dating anyone, so there's not much talk about, and 2) They know that bringing up this topic will cause a very repulsive reaction from their fanbase, so they prefer to limit it as much as possible. 

And I really don't know if it's a joke anymore at this point, I think it's getting more serious day-by-day tbh. That's why I don't want to know how they will view Solar once she start dating.

• Like 4

@NitePanda You're welcome :) Btw, I get you, chingu. I agree, sometimes those fans are too hard. They don't blame the girls, they blame the agency for the man model existence but I think it's still wrong. We don't know whose idea is it to use a man model in their MV. It can be the girls' idea too, knowing that RBW allows them to participate in their album making. Poor the man model and RBW, for always getting the hate from MooMoos :sweatingbullets: I only can hope that the fandom (both Eric's and MAMAMOO's) will grow more mature as time goes by.

@enko20 I tried to rewatch the preview for this week. The caption said like "wife's surprise wish coupon/ticket". Their conversation isn't translated, but from what I caught, Solar said like "You told me that you have a wish". But I'm not sure since my Korean hearing isn't that good and Korean language uses less pronouns so sometimes it's confusing. Actually I'm confused now about "wife's surprise wish coupon/ticket". Does it mean Solar would grant Eric's wish or Solar had a wish? But the text preview mentioned about "ketchup rice". I kinda hope Solar also has a wish though, like because she already granted Eric's so she asked for one? ^_^

MooMoos are voting for them though. They're also surprised. Maybe the girls' rival has more fans since they're a sunbae? But seriously, the numbers of vote for that group are increasing so fast :blink:

@gureentea Hahaha! Thanks chingu for the hilarious video. It's my first time seeing Hanbyul, and he's funny too :lol: Hmmm judging from Eric's appearance when he's back (wearing a comfortable clothes and with a mask if I'm not wrong), I think the fountain show is the last scene. And yes, I noticed the cameraman too when I watched for the 2nd time :lol:

@papaxmoo Omo, chingu, props for you to make that tutorial! :o I've voted with 3 accounts everyday though. I think I could add 1 more account, seeing them like this. You're right, we can't send anything for them for now, so I want to help with the vote while I can!

-----

The preview for MAMAMOO comeback at Music Bank!

-----

MAMAMOO's appearance as cameo for drama "Entourage"

• Like 5

@NitePanda @enko20 I don't think you two need to worry, because I completely get where you're coming from.

Spoiler

Within the MooMoos, the Moonsun shippers are the most vocal. As with most fandoms that exist (although not really here, because there are so few of us and we're really just a community) there are very outspoken people who like to stir things up and that makes them popular. The thing is, Moonsun - a ship I generally don't mind and sometimes even enjoy in the right context - has been taken incredibly too far. 

A little bit ago, some big-name Moonsun shipper on tumblr "exposed" a list of MooMoos who "hated" Moonsun. The thing with this, though, is this included anyone who drew for/wrote for/edited anything that put Solar or Moonbyul with anyone else. Mainly, this isolated people who are large fans of one or both of them and don't really care who they have feelings for as long as they're happy. Chief on this list was this twitter account called "Moonsun Is Dead."

Now, this account was a joke, but those more neutral people on the list flocked to it immediately. It was made mostly because it made the big-name Moonsun people very upset. It's not a hate account or anything, just kind of a lighthearted way to poke fun at the people who take the ship way too seriously. You can see an example tweet below:

And basically this just upset the big-name Moonsun shippers even more.

And, for the most part, Moonsun is a fanservice relationship. You don't even have to know these girls to be able to tell that. It's not a coincidence that the most tomboyish of the group and the most girly are the ones that are shipped together the most. It's almost a walking stereotype, because it's easier for people to ship something f/f when they both still fit common gender roles. This is why ships like Wheesa (Hwasa and Wheein) are mostly overlooked, despite the fact that they're childhood friends who are just as touchy if not more than Moonbyul and Solar are (see: 2YoungGirls' performance). They don't fit the mold so they're not what RBW promotes. See also: Hwasa actually kissing Solar multiple times and that not being a ship everyone's on board because Hwasa's not tomboyish enough for people to feel comfortable with it. Also, I mean, just look at their names. You're not telling me RBW didn't see Moonbyul and Solar and not say "This is going to be a goldmine."

Spoiler

The best example of this being the fake scandal they created for Solar to promote UOAY where they had Moonbyul dress up as a guy and then had them go out on a "date" and "leaked" the photos to the press.

Because of this, I've found that the Solar accounts that ship things like Wheein and Solar or Hwasa and Solar tend to be less overtly terrible about WGM. Some of them also even ship Eric and Solar, because it's a matter of "oh look at my bias wouldn't it be so great if she could find love with one of the people in her life wouldn't it be great if they made her happy" (At least, that's how I go about it). 

I've found everyone who ships everything else is generally much more chill about Solar's time in WGM - especially about her Dubai trip. This is furthered by the fact that the Wheein/Moonbyul ship is the most direct competition for Moonsun within the fandom and... well... this picture exists

CrbK1-5VMAAL59x.jpg

The Wheebyul ship actively contributes to the Ddongi fandom. They've been supportive of us ever since this happened, and - if you're the fic reading type of shipper - there are definitely more than a few fics out there that cater to both.

In the end, do we really know anyone's inner feelings? No. Could Moonsun be real? Who knows? (Although here's the point where I feel the need to interject that it would probably be one-sided since judging by all the evidence provided by you earlier). Eric and Solar and Moonbyul and Hwasa and Wheein could be in love with literally anybody and it wouldn't be. Moonbyul and Solar are obviously close friends, and I'd even argue that Moonbyul's been the most supportive of Solar joining WGM out of the girls.

So I understand wanting to see the big vocal Moonsun shippers taken down a peg, I do. But, at the same time, I don't think Solar's going to be the one who has the kiss. Not because of Moonbyul at all, but because of Eric.

They're trying to do a more mature concept this time around, and so the kiss probably goes along with it. Moonbyul's off limits because she's the main "girl crush" member of Mamamoo. Solar doesn't need it because she's already on WGM. If anything it's going to the younger girls, who are not only going to probably be more okay with it, but whose image it will probably help out. 

All of that being said...

Solar's cooking again! I'm excited about this. And I'm so excited for literally every other part of this episode. Especially them doing My Ear's Candy again I just... I want to see what it's like with less of an audience. And mostly, I think they should talk abut the first time they did that performance because I feel like there was a lot of... um... tension between them that was never addressed.

I'm just so excited for two hours of them talking and fooling around over water under a beautiful night sky I already know these scenes are going to become my new favorites. I hope they have another real heart to heart before they fly back.

Also, it said in the preview that Solar has a wish... I still have no idea what her wish could be. I love her a lot but I have such trouble reading her. I feel like it's going to be the pool scene all over again, where we're expecting one wish and get blasted with another. Or, who knows? Maybe she'll surprise us all with something bold.

Ahh I'm so ready for this episode.

• Like 8

@cinnaminskies

Spoiler

Thanks for the explanation. I'm a Nampyeon, not a Moomoo, so I just want to know if this Moonsun thing is a serious problem or not. Like, I'm reallyreally extra concern that this whole thing is giving Solar serious troubles in having a relationship with a man (and I think you should know what I'm talking about here: It makes her have to stay on "friendly-term" with a guy to reassure her Moonsun shippers that she is single and belong to Moonbyul only.)

I think what you said also explained the point I'm trying to say. Solar and Moonbyul know, and RBW knows, that this is an opportunity and a huge boon for promotion. But in the process of that, they got themselves in too deep, and now there's a huge section of their fans that take this thing seriously to the point that they will go out of their way to interfere in Solar's relationship, and even to an extent like you and @NitePanda said, that they would go on social media and threaten other ships, and protesting/boycotting other relationships. God know if they are going to stop there or not, because there's a thing a call sasaeng fan, and those fans... they would even do unimaginable things that's way worse than just complaining on SNS.

Is that not true? Am I just exaggerating the issue? Because to me this is a really big deal.

(And don't even get me started on the Nampyeons)

@Farfalle @cinnaminskies I'm a bit confused about the wish thing too. Like, does the wish have something to do with Solar cooking for' him? Or is it something else? And is it Solar's wish or Eric's? The preview translation made it sound like it's Solar's wish though, so... I don't know.

• Like 6

@enko20 Basically the two bloggers bought the same book with Eric-Solar, and then both of them tried to fill the book according to their own situation with their respective partners. I think I'll try to translate the book's table of contents :) Do you want me to translate some parts specifically? I think I need some time to work on this, since I still need translator and the blog content (text and pictures) can't be copy-paste-ed, so I have to input it manually, sorry :sweatingbullets: I managed to translate some writings on the cover for now...

Edit: I've translated the table of contents!

Spoiler

FzsSzE1.png

(I screencaptured this photo, hope it's okay)

“사랑하는 사람에게 가장 아름다운 선물은,
그 사람을 사랑하는 마음을 보여주는 것이다.”
"The most beautiful gift to a loved one,
it will show your love to that person."

영미 아마존 250주 연속 베스트셀러
전 세계 수십만 커플을 사로잡은 최고의 기프트북
Best seller for 250 consecutive weeks on Britain & United States Amazone
The best gift book that captures hundreds of thousands around the world

Spoiler

2SDeAFe.png

- Table of Contents -

Open the book _ How much do you know about your loved one?

Like that, love begins

The reason that it had to be you

Write 'life', (you) read it as 'love'

Just the two of us

Things that do not disappear over time

While we were living together

Charming/attractive imagination for beautiful love

Our best day is yet to come

@ventj Just watch it, it's in english :) 

@cinnaminskies Thanks for the long explanation, chingu :D It's kinda giving me information too since I'm just an observer here, not yet directly participating in the fandom although I love MAMAMOO (and the same goes for Eric). And don't be sad because you're having a problem to read our adorable Solar. It's very normal though, since we don't know her personally, only seeing her through camera :) 

@enko20 @cinnaminskies It's confusing for me too honestly. The Korean caption in the preview wrote  "wife's surprise wish coupon/ticket". So, is it Solar or Eric who has that wish? :blink: I'd like it more if it's Solar's wish though, since last time Solar only wished for Eric to develop his Korean sense of humor and we know that she's not good at expressing her feeling so I want to hear more from her.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Farfalle said:

Basically the two bloggers bought the same book with Eric-Solar, and then both of them tried to fill the book according to their own situation with their respective partners. I think I'll try to translate the book's table of contents :) Do you want me to translate some parts specifically? I think I need some time to work on this, since I still need translator and the blog content (text and pictures) can't be copy-paste-ed, so I have to input it manually, sorry 

Ah sry I should have been more clear. :sweatingbullets:

I hope you could help me translate the questions shown in this book, since I'm curious about what kind of questions Eric and Solar might have asked and answered each other beyond what was aired. You don't have to translate the answers from the bloggers, because I don't think it has anything to do with our couple.

For example:

KEv3aD4.png

I'm curious about what "돌이 함께 세제 여행올 머날 수 있다면 어디로:"  means. Hope that makes sense.

• Like 6

@NitePanda @cinnaminskies @enko20 

Spoiler

I don't think I've been in this fandom long enough to know just how big the problem is but I do agree that moonsun shippers are way more vocal about everything. I was really disappointed and sad when I heard about the boycotting, seeing tweets go around about boycotting wgm during the the eps where the panelists visited and the before the Dubai trip but I didn't see anything when Mamamoo themselves visited and literally made Eric peck Yongsun's cheek like so now are you guys going to hate on your own biases for it??? 

I thought it was ridiculous not only because it is damaging to Solar as an entertainer but also means other PDs who are watching and casting crews of other programs and shows will see this and think 'oh maybe we shouldn't cast her' for future programs because of some batshot crazy fans. Don't they understand this? At first I thought it was playful, I think some are still very playful but as time went on I watched more shipper videos on yt because I just like seeing them interact cause let's face it they're hilarious. I began to realise they're serious. There were some earlier years where I was deep DEEP into SNSD's fandom, where I shipped, read and wrote ff but I never encountered other shippers bashing one another. It's so disappointing because I am constantly told Moomoos are the nicest, down to earth and most approachable fandom out there and then you see things like this. When I am constantly being bombarded with 'moonsun this' 'wheesa that' it starts to sink in for some people.

Chingus try not to get too worked up by them though, they're usually very young, very bored and narrow minded people. I had a run in with one on ig I wanted to put out a long tweet about how it is more damaging for Solar than it is good to get her 'kicked off' the show but I knew no one would listen. I also wanted to make a video about how supportive Mamamoo have been on Solar's appearance on wgm, I often repeat the time when Moonbyul said 'at first I was worried about unnie coming on this show but now that I see how Eric treats her I don't have to worry anymore', I think even if this was played in front of all the moonsun shippers on planet earth they would probably still ignore it and only see what they want to see. If we all could just be positive about the content we like and just ignore the ones we don't the internet would be a more pleasant place. [unless it's seriously something messed up]  

@Farfalle thanks for the link to that law, it makes sense. I thought it was just for idols. I think this will hopefully help with the corruption that does on over there, whether it's between companies or students and teachers. 

I can't wait for the episode, I think Yongsun grants Eric's wish with the cooking and Yongsun will reveal her wish once she grants his??? Either way the fountain scene tho.....!!!!!

T-6 HOURS CHINGUS!!!

EDIT: in regards to close relationships

Spoiler

how close Mamamoo is doesn't really surprise me much, a lot of other groups do the same right? feed their fandom for the shippers? I remember seeing suju members even kissed each other full on the lips at concerts for the hardcore die hard fans but what I wanted to say was even cultural-wise it is different in SK but I'm in Au and I have female friends that I do pretty much the same things Mamamoo do to each other(keep in mind I am a namja) and we are really just very tight with one another, hugging, kissing face/head and slapping butts(occaional boob swatting) is really nothing to determine a romantic relationship with even with my male friends we're slapping each others butts too. isn't that just the norm? I mean they lived with one another, there's probably nothing that they don't know about one another and there's probably nothing that they haven't seen of each other before.

• Like 7

Is anyone else really really curious about this scene?

Cwd5xFiVIAkvnwm.jpg

Perhaps the ending to My Ear's Candy?

Only 5 more hours left!

--

@papaxmoo In response to your edit:

Spoiler

I'd say a part of it definitely is the cultural difference. In America we're pretty... how do I say this... touch-starved, especially between guys. There's a very deeply ingrained culture (leading all the way back to the mid 1800s)  that makes it so really touchy-touchy people seem either related or in a relationship. (AKA why Americans seems so obsessed with shipping two male idols - they're not related so they must be dating). 

At the same time, America's also becoming more accepting of LGBT people, and with that comes the new idea of trying not to assume someone's sexuality. So, coming from a culture that not only lacks a lot of touchiness when it comes to platonics, and also very good-naturedly trying to be more progressive, this can create a lot of confusion.

Between girls it's less taboo, but the whole principle of the thing still carries over. So, when someone sees the Mamamoo girls act the way they're acting with each other onstage, a lot of things can go through their mind. For me, I just chalk it up to close friends doing some fun fanservice and, if they ever want to go beyond that, it's their choice and their lives, so I really don't care.

Also: I feel the need to mention that all of Mamamoo's members made the list on a survey taken of LGBT Korean women's favorite idols, Moonbyul and Solar being the top two out of the four of them. So, I think, there is a subunit of Moonsun shippers who hold out hope that their idols are like them so they can feel less alone in the world (which I honestly see no problem with). They're called "Girl Crush" idols for a reason. There are an increasing amount of out LGBT celebrities in America (for example: Angelina Jolie, Amber Heard, Halsey, Laverne Cox, Neil Patrick Harris, etc.)  since gay marriage was legalized, so for us here it's not quite as much of a stretch to be like "Oh, well they might be dating."

Still, I think the cultural differences need to be respected. It's one thing to expect American cultural norms to apply to an idol who grew up in the US (like Eric or Ailee or Amber), and a completely different thing to expect them to apply to a bunch of girls who were born and raised in South Korea. If Mamamoo wants to be close in the way they are, then it's up to us to respect that, and to try to always be grounded in reality about it. America has a bad habit of projecting our culture onto the rest of the world, and we need to stop it.

Either way, one of the Mamamoo members is kissing a guy, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it, so we might as well just enjoy our WGM episodes and let the Moonsun shippers freak out in speculation about it. Solar's having fun, and really, that's all that matters.

TLDR: There's nothing wrong with shipping real people, as long as we all remain respectful about it and admit when we're being a little bit delusional, no matter the ship.

• Like 6

@cinnaminskies me! me! me! I am excited about that scene too! I am pretty sure its from the performance hehehe 

Spoiler

well said chingu, they're all going to freak out even I freaked out at first but really sometimes the hype gets to you. I understand where they're coming from now but I wonder about kmoomoos are there a lot of kmoonsun shippers too? I only understand the international ones and because my hangul is really not up there yet I don't follow many non-english speaking/typing fans. I guess there might be a lot for Yongsun to be reading their comments about their relationship on vapp on more than a few occasions but then again she doesn't have much of a filter she just reads and response.  

oh regarding the last episode I kept forgetting to say this, the bed scene like some of you I was thinking it must be really uncomfortable being mic-ed up and laying down BUT I went back and had a closer look, I don't think they were mic-ed up there's probably a microphone hanging somewhere(they've attached it somewhere). Eric getting up at the end after the lights went out at first I thought he was going to de-mic himself but I think he was just trying to get comfortable. Gosh I wished they showed more scenes from there like a time lapse possibly of them sleeping but they wouldn't have. They could have used a light sensitive camera but that would give a horror/stalker feel haha Yongsun needs to get that make up off and Eric needs to wash his hair. I don't know why but I really want Yongsun to reveal her bare face to Eric haha it's like the ultimate comfort and trust test. if you've ever slept with hair products in it is so gross the next day you guys. 

• Like 6

@cinnaminskies @papaxmoo

Spoiler

Yes it definitely is a matter of cultural difference. To me, the most disappointing thing in the process of getting to know Mamamoo was finding out this kind of hardcore inner shipping stuffs that they have when I'm being advertised that Mamamoo has a very friendly and chill fandom. I have no problems with LGBT people and LGBT relationships whatsoever. In fact, I myself have LGBT friends too, but, we learn to respect each other's preference in relationship instead of forcing it on the other person. I understand the Moonsun shippers' wish for their idols to be like them, nothing wrong with that, but when you go out of your way to show disdain toward other people who don't share the same view with you, that just reeks of selfishness and being close-minded.

I have never heard of that Korean LGBT survey before @cinnaminskies, but I am not surprised in the slightest. I think that, having a ship like Moonsun mean a lot to SK girls, because they are living in a society where it's not as easy to "come out of the closet" like, say, America and be accepted, and I completely understand that. However, when they keep pestering their own idols and project their delusions on them to that extent, then I can't really sympathize with it no more. That's no different than some delusional m/f shippers who do the same things, so they really don't have a right to call any of us "delulu" because that's just ironic.

But I know better than to stereotype Moomoos because of this. Sometimes I get really frustrated but then I'm reminded that there are other Moomoos like you guys who just want to chill and ship healthily, and I'm glad.

As for Solar and Mamamoo, I really don't know how they will handle this. As they become more popular, this thing will only become even more rampant. I guess the only way to break free is to do the kiss thing, or better yet, just straight up enter a relationship. Then we run into the whole "dating in Korea" issue... but that's a subject for another day.

@gureentea Same here. I thought of that not just because she looks like she has teary-eyes, but because her facial expression seems sad and somewhat melancholic. Like in the 2nd pic you had there, I think Eric was smiling/laughing at her but Solar didn't at all. Idk, let's just watch the episode and see for ourselves.

-----

Btw, in regard to the kiss scene in "Decalcomanie", the reason why I thought it's Solar was because of this scene here: 

Spoiler

Ww3VYyR.png

But then I remembered this

Spoiler

u1YWtsv.png

So now I'm not entirely sure. It could literally be any of them, except Moonbyul. My guess? it will initially be Solar, but turn out to be Wheein instead (because of their Decalcomanie nature).

• Like 5

@enko20

Spoiler

for me all of those things that solar said is clearly told us all that between her and moonbyul are just unnie-dongsaeng relationship. they won't explicitly told us "look here. we aren't lesbo, ok? get that straight out in your head" just like you said hahaha. they know a manner to told us about it

for me what solar said is already very clear to me how she drew the line but yeah just like you said, those people just wanted to force their fantasies and validate it to their own will.

yup it's true. they said "boys" are the less talk about topic between them. but doesn't mean they are anti-men or hate guys. what you mentioned might be the reason why. as long as i know, only wheein is more open about it cause she once said about her love life and from her own mouth, we know that she ever dated an oppa from her hometown back then. the rest are still mysterious.

that's why i want mamamoo got to do more interview, either on radio show/variety show/magazine. so we gotta more chance to get to know them even more and got asked about topic a lil bit more private/intimate like their love life, etc. 

i hope the girls are freely to talk about anything tho. yes fans are important but fans didn't own them (the idols) and it's important for idols to teach them about that in order the fans to be more mature. don't pleased fans all the time cause when you give you heart to them, they will ask for your kidney next time.

it is getting serious. in my opinion. they might not realize it because they are caught up in their own bubble and think that what they did all this time is consider normal/ok among them but it actually not. things will got bigger

@cinnaminskies @enko20 @papaxmoo

Spoiler

i think it's inevitable if we got worry about this. cause there's been a case where this thing might getting worst. it start form lil things like this and ended up getting bigger later.

i don't mean to dissed anyone/any fandom but i think it's a common knowledge between kpop fans that taeny (taeyeon-tifanny) delulu shipper is the worst? they even think taeyeon and tiffany date guys to just cover up of their gayness and also attack nickhun when khunfany still dating.

so this moonsun delulu shipper is getting to that level in my opinion. that's why we have to stop it/ at least reduce their level of fantasies. it become a cancer spreading all over. also i pity to the normal moonsun shipper that get affected by this.

yup that moonsun is dead acc just for fun because the fans are actually worried about those delulu moonsun shipper and wanting it to stop growing even further. i personally think it's a good thing. it's good to control about other fans behavior sometimes.

the reason why i want it to be solar that got kissed is because i want the delulu moonsun shipper really wake up from their fantasies. so we need that kinda moment to break their fantasies bubble that they create. we could at least reduce their illusion and wake them up to the reality. 

well that what i wish for from the upcoming MV. if it's not solar then it's ok, it's just my wish at the end. not that i will boycott RBW because of that lol

ofcourse other members in mamamoo are supportive to solar about her join wgm. all of them told solar that eric is nice (solar said this when they talk and eat tteokbokki for the very 1st time). so i don't get why the over protective fans are against it. well if you don't like then you have a choice to not watching it at all and not monitoring what solar did in wgm. and if you still want to watch it please support solar and be respectful to her partner.

just like @papaxmoo said earlier in the comment. that boycott thing is making your fav idol's image got worst in the eye of the PD and producer/ staff related in the entertainment industry. fans behavior like that just damaging the idols and they don't even realize it. rumor spread rapidly in the ent industry like that.

sorry to say this but EXO fans has been acknowldege by ent industry people that they are scary. cuz everytime their oppa got close/interact with female celeb, they will leave hateful comment and threatened that female celeb. so female celebs are afraid when they interact with EXO member. so i don't want mamamoo fans being view like that.

also PD/producer will think twice to even invite a group if their fans are that scary.

@papaxmoo k-moomoo moonsun shipper are no different. i know a k-moomoo acc who is also a moonsun shipper and she's one of the people who is so vocal about it (boycott wgm) and she also can speak english. i thought international fans would be more mature/wise to handle things but i was wrong. they are just the same as those over protective k-moomoo

if you notice there's also an acc that get rid off eric nam in every scene and make it looks like solar is alone there. they get rid off eric from a picture, making gifs of solar and rid off/erase eric from the scene. i personally think that is rude to do. it's their rights but still rude to me. how do you feel if the one that getting rid off like that by other fandom is solar?

also in the MV teaser there are scene where the member interact with the guy right? and u know what? they get rid off the guy and makes it look like the member only interact with each other. for example in the elevator scene, they guy touch and put solar hand to the walls and they get rid off the guy's hand then replace it with moonbyul's hand. to be very honest that's so childish and not even funny for me. also rude! how can i take their jokes lightly if they behave like that?

sorry to say this but that a shitty things to do. it just show their side of obsessive-ness, possessive-ness, overprotective-ness and i think those are unhealthy. 

@papaxmoo @cinnaminskies : i do agree for the most part of your comment about close relationship. we can't ignore the culture here. if u watch a youtube of simon martina (they youtuber). you can see how being touchy, do affeactionate things/ say affectionate things are view differently between in South korea and america (western culture). those things are common in SK and it's not weird cuz it just show how close u are with that person but it would be different if we did that in america (western culture). 

and yeah u could ship person with another person and being delulu about it. but knows your limit and don't determined someone's sexuality just for your own fantasies sake. if you have thoughts like that  please just keep it in your mind and don't make people feels uncomfortable by your fantasies.

@Farfalle

i hope so too and it can begin with either mamamoo/eric to not say YES to everything the fans said to them to or told them to all the time. it can make the fans to be spoiled. both mamamoo and eric need to woke up the fans from time to time so they can't be too obsessive/possessive towards them

ps: excited for the upsoming eps!! :D

EDIT:

@enko20 @cinnaminskies

Spoiler

there are polls in K-LGBT community. the ranking goes with mooonbyul, wheein, solar, hwasa. wheein and solar just has a slight difference in the number but the 2nd spot is wheein, solar 3rd

it's just a poll and proves that mamamoo is loved by everyone

• Like 6

OMG! Eric should have went for ittt!!!!!!!!!

but Eric's gaze omoo the feels!

serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif

No wonder the panelist went crazy, SO DO I patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

and were back to Ddongi's crib.. I did miss it! :wub:

and that Ear Candy part 2 panda-emoticon-75.gif dubaii style is more fiery? hahah! but dang I cracked up laughing upon Eric teasing Solar with her dubai look photo lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gifPrankster yoon-dongg appears!

• Like 7

@NitePanda

Spoiler

I trust RBW to be mature and smart enough to handle themselves with this issue. As a idol group(even though I don't consider them to be cause they do a heck lot more than just sing and learn choreo) you don't want to offend any group whether big or small especially when you're just starting out and Mamamoo is really only in their baby years and they're dominating and of course I love it but it also comes with many sacrifices some of which I think are unfair. I think if you can just unfollow those shippers so you don't see it as often. Also there isn't a way to eliminate it completely, there has to be a better way than to have fanwars about it. Like a compromise. I think they can exist in their own world and I don't mind them at all as long as they're not damaging Mamamoo because those videos and gifs go around and attract non-fans and they create interest like how Miley Cyrus did crazy stuff for publicity, whether good or bad it's still publicity.

I have seen those edits, I'm not disgusted I for one admire their skills. It's actually really tricky to do that kinda stuff in such a short amount of time, this is from a creator's point of view. I think that's harmless unless they go bashing other fans or throw that sort of thing in Mamamoo's faces. Even though we as fans can be vocal about what we like and not like, I hope that it can be constructive criticism you know? I don't want Mamamoo to only make music that the mass will like I want Mamamoo to make music they love whether it sells or not but we both know that it is crucial it sells for RBW is a small company at the moment. I think what is different about Mamamoo is their sound and their image is different. It's more free flowing.

This issue seems to bother you a lot chingu, I hope you can find a way to avoid it for now. I think RBW will speak up if it ever got out of hand. Rather than attacking one another I hope that we can reason with one another, as a fan that just wants their artists to be happy. 

just an fyi, I support and have done volunteer work for LGTBQI community. I am sympathetic to those in countries where the culture is not very open to this, I think if idols took the initiative to come out it would REALLY help SK out, it seems it's still taboo over there like having tattoos. I am also a fan of Simon and Martina. 

OMG ALL I'LL SAY IS THIS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE EPISODES EVER. THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON I CANNOT PROCESS EVERYTHING PROPERLY RIGHT NOW. GOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE IN THIS EPISODE, YOU CAN REALLY TELL YONGSUN IS TRYING TO GET CLOSER WITH ERIC THE ENTIRE TIME AND ITS A LOT MORE NATURAL. -deep breath-

@Farfalle Chingu I have a favour to ask, only if you have time. There are times in episodes where the panelists talk over when they're talking and I really want to know what Ddongi are saying rather than the panelists. Could you possibly listen out for that? I'll gather specific times for you if you'd like to do that chingu hehe and thank you for translating the preview as always!

• Like 7

@enko20 Okay, I'll try to work on them, but sorry I can't promise it would be done in like a day. The assignments don't allow me :( Is it okay with you? Since maybe you need it quick for your article material.

@papaxmoo Yeah, they have their own reason for that law and it still makes sense though. I've watched the episode live but my stream kinda lagged so the scenes were jumping several times :mellow: Actually I'd like to help you chingu, but I'm not sure with my Korean listening ability :sweatingbullets: If you're okay with that, I'll try to help :) And btw, when that moment happened, I found that the usual translator (VIU?) for WGM lately focused on our couple saying instead the panelists talk, like when they're at the wood workshop.

-----

Highlights!

Preview!

Omo, what would happen in the next episode? Why did Solar look so upset? Secret/hidden camera prank for Eric?

-----

Eric's update! Happy birthday to Eddie! :D 

-----

Solar's memo! Keep voting, chingus! Solar is watching :ph34r:

Another music show comeback preview, or should I say more spoilers?

• Like 4

Hello my fellow friends! I miss you guys so much~

OMG~ our thread are moving fast and i'm sorry for the constant MIA! Gosh i really want to post my review but i kept missing the time to post it. Last week episode was loved! And today, i do think that YongSun really hold onto her tears. And thankfully MBC didn't cut the part where Eric gazes at Solar. Last week, i can't help with Yongsunnie's brave touch on Eric's manly leg. *blushes just thinking about it!!!* And today, i'm over the roof with Eric gazes to Yongsunnie~ I can't~ the way he looks at her are deep and :heart:!!!!! That's not all, during these episodes in Dubai and now that they are back in Korea, Yongsunnie have grown much compared from the first she met Eric and i'm just so proud with my girl's effort. I don't care about skinships and stuff coz i'm just happy seeing them happy enjoying each other companion. There are so much thing i wanna say but i already missed the timing. I have nobody else except for my fellow Ddongideul here whom keeping this thread alive. You guys are the best! Thank you! ;) 

MAMAMOO's COMEBACK, Eric's new talkshow (Bring it on! Coz i'm really anticipating for this show!!!) and please keep voting for them! 

The preview for next week is kinda making me curious with Solar's sudden anger? Looking at how Eric calming her, there must be something going on since she don't seem satisfies with the salesperson? (Just hope that it was a prank!) But nonetheless, i'm looking forward to that bobo that Solar gonna plant on Eric!

• Like 6