[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

1 hour ago, coolbrattyro said:

I don't know how to insert picture here i want to share Solar's sexy picture for decalcomanie's teaser. Someone from instagram upload the picture. Have you guys seen it? the one wherein she's wearing white.( For sure everyone does). I'm dying coz of our yeba's sexiness. I can't wait for their comeback.

You mean these ones? She looks so good, I know!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, papaxmoo said:

now that you've mentioned Eric thanking Yongsun for marrying him again, this makes me begin to think that maybe in extreme cases they are able to maybe change their partners. Anything that's unaired they can change. I know that isn't the only reason but it could be part of it. It is one of the best quotes so far isn't it?

You mean changing partners before the first meeting? I don't think so. The casts don't even know who's their partner beforehand, because they want to show the suspense and first reaction + there's no fun if they give you spoilers on your partner right?  You can't ask for a change if you don't even know who they are haha. Also, even if you don't like who you're matched with, I think you're basically stuck with that person. Have you watched CaoCao first ep? Let's just say... CaoLu wasn't exactly happy when she found out that she's paired with SeHo.

The only potential switcheroo I could remember in WGM was GongLee/Henry-Yewon. They literally swapped the girls up, sending Seungyeon to a date with Henry and Yewon with Jonghyun for one meeting, and then at the end they let the guys picked the girls (but honestly they already made up their mind because both of the guys really liked the first girl they got matched up with so that was kinda pointless). Other than that, everyone just got along merrily (or at least they look like they are).

---
EDIT: Also wanted to add, I found Eric and Solar reaction when they figured out that they are a pair was SOOO GOOD. Because I came from SoLim couple, in the first meeting Jaerim (the guy) was like "Umm.. who are you,miss?" lol. Also  I watched Taejoon-Bomi first meeting and Bomi thought he was Changwook LMAO (The Healer/K2 dude) :lol:

And then there's our couple...

l0HlzKeBIye7IHwmA.gif

Eric: SOLAR???? AGSKSDJGKLJSG

1 hour ago, papaxmoo said:

What an interesting video on Time, for time to be talking about them you know shots bout to go down. Haven't we seen Eric in that interview before like the same outfit? maybe a snippet of that somewhere else??? it looks familiar

It's from his Fuse TV interview I posted not long ago. However this is an extension of it I think? Some of the parts here I did not see in the other interview.

• Like 5

@enko20 we all know they don't know who their partners are, the first meeting is their first meeting and finding out who their partner is for wgm, what I mean is it's weeks sometimes even months before it actually airs. anything that isn't aired they can change meaning in EXTREME cases like if they really REALLY didn't like their partner they probably would be able to change or just agree not to continue. I don't think that's ever happened and I don't think there'd be any reason in Ddongi's case to ever discontinue from the first meeting but I think there is a clause in the contract that is something on the lines of 'you can bail if you really hate this and it is ruining your career', you know what I'm sayin?

ahhh yes! that's where I saw it, it must have been a while ago then. 

@cinnaminskies not sure when that photo is from another tw said it was from 2014? so like...either RBW is recycling their outfits or they're just incorrect in crediting? anyway Yongsun looking so good 

• Like 5

@papaxmoo You might be right. There have been some MooMoos saying that RBW seems to have rushed this comeback, so I wouldn't be too surprised if those were just recycled outfits.

@enko20 I love Eric and Solar's first meeting for the same reasons! Also because they had literally just been at the same show together so recently and Eric had requested to work with her... It's all so sweet without the second-hand embarrassment of not knowing who the other person is.

All this talk of their first meeting is making me want to re-watch those early episodes again. They were so small and shy at first it's almost hard to go back now that they're promising to see each other in their dreams and all that lovely stuff.

• Like 5

@cinnaminskies if you have time please do watch their first episode, it really is hilarious. I've been going through them lately and gosh still makes me laugh. have they been rushing this comeback? if there's any of that I'm sure Moomoos with their sharp eyes and detective skills will find out. 

just dropping this here, it's from episodes one to five, Yongsun is so expressive and funny.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, papaxmoo said:

we all know they don't know who their partners are, the first meeting is their first meeting and finding out who their partner is for wgm, what I mean is it's weeks sometimes even months before it actually airs. anything that isn't aired they can change meaning in EXTREME cases like if they really REALLY didn't like their partner they probably would be able to change or just agree not to continue. I don't think that's ever happened and I don't think there'd be any reason in Ddongi's case to ever discontinue from the first meeting but I think there is a clause in the contract that is something on the lines of 'you can bail if you really hate this and it is ruining your career', you know what I'm saying

Oh you mean between the first meeting and the time first ep air? Well that doesn't work either, because the time between is actually very short. For example, if you look at our couple timeline, there's only one week difference between the first actual meeting date and the aired date (Apr 2nd- Apr 9th), there will be never be enough time for any change. If you like who you got, great, if you don't, well that's unfortunate. So the only choice they have here is the latter, which is to "nope" out of the show. This had happened to many couples in the past, some of them straight up just couldn't handle their partner so they called it a day early (SNSD's Taeyeon for example, and she was matched with Solar's ideal guy, how funny was that?)

@cinnaminskies Now that you say it, I just remember... I think I've seen that Solar's white outfit somwhere before. I wouldn't be surprised if it's recycled. Btw, is it really rushed? How did the MooMoos get that info?

• Like 4

@papaxmoo I'm rewatching the second episode right now (because it's the first one with any interaction between them), and all the feelings from the airport rushed back when Eric sang "I'm in Love." Also, I liked how they both said they were a fan of each other's work beforehand, and Solar's little smile when she said "He seemed really happy that it was me."

@enko20 The Memory album color looks a lot like the Melting one, just re-colored, not to mention there are only about 2 really new songs on it (4 if you could Moderato and Never Letting Go, which have not been officially released).  No one knows for sure, just little things like this have made people think that way. I'm hoping they'll comeback again in the summer with a full album.

Still, Decalcomanie has me very excited.

Speaking of concepts they were trying out with Eric and Solar, I think the whole "language barrier" thing was a concept that failed, because they were really heavily focused on it in the early episodes and haven't had any problem since then. 

• Like 5

@cinnaminskies I don't know how much of a fan Solar was, but Eric for sure already dig Mamamoo big time. 

Ah so that's why. Yeah seems they don't have that many new songs, but... the two tracks they have should be really good. I always have high expectations for any Mamamoo release.

Forgot to say this earlier, but yes that whole "English/Korean lesson" thingy died out so quick, because:

1) Eric has improved his Korean so much over time.

2) Solar was an absolute failure of a Korean teacher (you know you failed when a smart student like Eric fell asleep in the middle of the class). Please stick to History Solar!

----------
SAY WHAT NOW? (don't tell me it's Solar don't tell me it's Solar....)

----------
Don't know if this was already posted before, but here's the meaning behind Decalcomanie (beside the "mirror image" thing)

(more detailed explanation)
Edited by enko20
  • Like 5

@enko20 yeah that's true their timeline is short but in a case that they weren't okay they would have been able to work something out. the team would have lots of plans, they would have interviewed many to be casted, especially whenever they mention 'pre-wgm' broadcast when its just a meeting and they discuss do's and don'ts/likes and dislikes so everything flows. I think the new PD is doing a good job at matching. 

I honestly thought they did a terrible job matching Taeyeon I never really understood that, I watched it all and I don't remember much of it at all. I also watched Seohyun too but it never left much of an impression on me either. I remember really liking Adam and KhunToria but you guys have mentioned SoLim? a lot so maybe I'll watch that.

I gotta agree not sure how much Yongsun was a fan of Eric beforehand but Eric was definitely a fan(lots of evidence) of Mamamoo. 

if there's a kiss scene I think Hwasa would be the one to do it, she recommends R rated movies all the time... has anyone watched Malena??? if you have you KNOW what I'm TALKING about :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: :joy::joy::joy: 

Spoiler

maxresdefault_live.jpg

• Like 3

I'm also hoping it's not Solar having the kiss scene, but, at the same time, I think it would be funny if Solar let Eric think it was her having the kiss scene so we could see him get a little jealous (what can I say? It's a wish of mine), only for her to take it back at the end.

I don't know, I feel like, out of the two of them, Eric expresses his feelings more often, but we get more of an emotional response from Solar if that makes any sense? Like he's the one to say things like "thank you for marrying me" and the like, but Solar's the one getting jealous in the car over the music video and telling him to see her in his dreams. I just kind of want a flipped version of that car music video squabble so we can see Eric as the unexpected flustered one for once.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking, though. 

--

I forgot this, but Solar and Eric ate churros on their first date together and Churros at the theme park. So many parallels last episode :blush:

--

And one more update because SOLAR'S IN A SUIT.

• Like 6

@407801baby thanks for the update!

gosh they look so good! I'm ready for a roller coaster ride of emotions, where is Yongsun's hand while they're laying there. They look so intimate on that bed, so close, so comfortable. 

Spoiler

I can't help comparing our couple to the other couples and past couples while liking their photos on ig. wow who knew they could get 4k likes on a pic O_O can't help but think MBC is monitoring all this. if you can make sure you like them all ^^ chingus leggo!

• Like 4

@papaxmoo

for MAMA voting. if u using your social media account to vote. u can log in without put in your phone number, u can skip that part. it's optional whether u want to receive news from them or not. just don't click that option then u can log in to vote.

@Farfalle

hi chingu there's an article about solar eventho it's not related to WGM. but would love to see what the journalist wrote about her. can u help to translate it? would appreciate it :) 

here's the link: http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=221744

----

Honestly i want solar to be the one who got kissed in the MV. here's why:

Spoiler

it's not because i want to see eric jealous but actually it's my hidden motive since i want solar to break out from those delulu moonsun shipper that label her as gay/lesbian lovers with moonbyul. i'm not hating LGBT people. but the fact that those fans sexualized everything/anything they see the interaction between solar and moonbyul just for the sake of their fantasies is uncomfortable to me and also makes me annoyed/angry with it.

also the over protective/possessive/obsessive fans are getting ridiculous in my opinion. i mean they seems to make mamamoo like an anti-men. they would complain/angry if guy approach mamamoo. i get it when they joke but some might be serious deep down inside them when they say they don't wanna see mamamoo member interact with guys.

if u notice they would be really angry more towards solar if she interact with guys since those delulu moonsun shipper didin't wanna see that. that's why those people are happy when solar seems a lil bit cold towards/distance towards eric in WGM. 

also the over protective fans even complaining when solar went to dubai with eric. they said she need rest, bla bla bla. but would they even complain when solar went to dubai with her member or should i say moonbyul? i bet they won't.

i really hate those kinda fans. it makes my fangirling less fun and uncomfotable.

ps: sorry if there's moonsun shipper who got offended by this. but i'm actually ok if you ship a member with another member in a group because their cute interaction and not take it to another level to think that they are real lovers/they have a sexual intention to each other. cuz being touchy/saying "i like you unnie" etc in korea is a common thing that indicate you are close friends with each other. u cannot take this cultural context to your own culture thing.

• Like 7

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from WGM website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 346 (will be aired at November 5th, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Sola Last Story of 'Luxurious' Dubai Trip

The last highlight of luxurious trip! Eric ♥ Solar who boarded the 'luxurious yacht'!
Cruising in a yacht for the first time, excitement explosion! They felt the sea breeze and enjoyed the leisure time~

Solar was going to grant her husband's wish 'upgraded ketchup rice'!
She cooked sincerely for her husband in the yacht kitchen...
What's the response from Eric, who tasted Solar's 'new ketchup rice'?

Two people who recalled their memories by listening to the duet song 'Endless Love' which they sang at their wedding ceremony.
Then, soon they began comic lipsyncing even dancing to 'My Ear's Candy'...
How would 'Ddongi encore performance in Dubai' on the yacht, which was more 'energy bursting'?!

The night was deepening, Ddongi couple who went to see the world's largest scale of 'fountain show'!
They stared in admiration at the fantastical sight of fountain danced to the music...
Before they knew it, the distance of them which was getting even closer!
Dubai trip which was better because they did it 'together'! How would the last night that was full of lingering impression?

-----

More of their pictures!
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/photo/)

wedding_photo2161104155829entertain1.jpg

wedding_photo2161104155829entertain2.jpg

-----

Sorry all, but prepare for Solar's cooking again! :joy:

LOL I hope she did well this time though, so she could get her confidence in cooking.

And I think many people will say that they're ending again, since they would do many things that remind them about their early days. Yeah, they surely are getting close to that end, but we still don't know when is that end, right? I'll keep my optimistic mind :')

• Like 6

Wow, the thread is moving faster today! :) 

@enko20 Thanks for the article and your help chingu for what Eric said. If I still don't know, I thought that I'll let my delusional mind thinks he said "I like it" :lol: And it feels good to know that Times acknowledges Eric though B)

@papaxmoo They still allow it, but the rule is so strict? I read about that here. I don't know why I'm not asked for my phone number .__. Yeah, I understand your worry. If it's just once, it's still understandable, but it's everytime :sweatingbullets: It's okay chingu, just vote them with the method you prefer. Hahaha your video makes me realise that now Solar lets her english out more. Maybe it's because they're overseas? Haha she's silly yet adorable! ^_^

@cinnaminskies Thanks for the latest teaser! :D The fans now must be happier with the girls in suits. MAMAMOO has been recycling their outfits several times haha. I don't know if it's a rushed comeback, but I don't really think so, since they're saying that the unit songs are included on their comeback project so they've been preparing that long. Sometimes I think the outfit recycling is a way of reducing the expenses too, since RBW isn't a big company. But anyway, the girls look (and sound) so good though! :wub:

@NitePanda The article is mainly about the spazz on Solar's charm which are caught in the HD photos there. The article title is "MAMAMOO Solar, somehow I miss Yongddoni... 'Looking forward to sexy Mam-moo'". Some of the captions for the photos are:

Spoiler

- "If there is a person which makes (you) feel better just by looking, maybe he/she is a person like Solar."
- "She lights happiness in the heart of everyone that she knows and not know through a bright smile, perhaps are you a fairy?"
- "I don't need pretty and cool Solar on the front. She's getting more loved through her beagle charm."
- "If you smile/laugh with puffy cheeks, I will smile/laugh along without knowing. Are you really not a fairy or magician or something like that?"
- "You show professional appearance like this on stage, even your singing is stucked easily in my ear. What is it that you can't do, Yongseon-ssi."
- "Still, as expected Solar's beagleness and frivolous behavior is the best. Even at a production press conference, she made people laugh with her cute expression."
- "And the slighly shy Yongddoni. At this rate, what appearance will you show in Decalcomanie."
- "Solar and MAMAMOO who will soon have a comeback. This time concept is taking off liveliness and coming back to sexy. Everyone, grab your computer and look forward to it!"

Why those captions make me slightly cringe :sweatingbullets:

-----

Eric's update:

-----

Oh thankfully the girls got to the Top 10 on Melon Awards, the one which we international fans can't vote :sweatingbullets:

And omg...

• Like 4

@cinnaminskies Yes, I agree with you. Eric is usually the one who say sweet things/teasing Solar and she always show emotional reaction to it.  Actually, Eric did show some slight jealousy already. Remember the letter the panelist sent to them? One of them wrote to Solar: "Let's go get a drink some time" and Eric was like "What do you think you are doing?" lol,but yah I don't mind seeing more of those. :P 

@NitePanda

Spoiler

Oh, I didn't even think about that. Maybe you're right. I mean, I have no problem with people shipping whoever they wanna ship (even LGBT shipping), but, a lot of them would seriously start hating and bashing on any guy that get close to Mamamoo girls like it's a taboo or something. I don't even know what's going to happen if one day Solar/Moonbyul go out with a guy. Are they going to go batsh*t crazy and turn on their own members for that?

But on the other hand, I also don't know if Solar/Moonbyul are willing to do that soon. The thing is, I think they recognize that they gain a lot of those MoonSun fans by keeping up with the fan service, If they become too blunt and start bursting those delulu bubble then they might risk losing a big portion of their fanbase. They have to do it eventually anyway, but it will be interesting to see how they handle this.

@papaxmoo For some reason the other couples always have more fans who are active on SNS than Ddongie. Even the PD recognize this if I remember correctly. Don't worry though, there are supports for Ddongie elsewhere, like for example the photo previews on their official website, our couple always consistently have more views (also never forget their Chuseok performance on YT with 800k+ views).

Thanks @Farfalle @407801baby for the pics preview.

@Farfalle I don't see Solar's wish mentioned in there, hmm.... I'm slightly worried. Also, the MAMA vote, noooooo :( Where are all the Moomoos at?

• Like 3

@papaxmoo omg i cracked up seeing your solar's konglish vid haha she's too adorable

@enko20 yea i think so, the other couple's fans are more vocal in social media (also maybe bcs jota is in a boygroup and bomi/apink has such a big fandom)

speaking about my ear's candy, this is a video of eric danced to short version of it back when he was still in ASC lol it was hillarious (starts at 00:42)

for the upcoming ep, i wonder if they will show us the footage when they're coming back to korea, or maybe the dancing fountain show might be the last scene in dubai...

also, have anyone noticed the cameraman on previous ep? lol the 2nd pic is literally a fail editing :joy:

vwpG96K.jpg

XvpuDTo.jpg

• Like 5