[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Hi guys. Can I join? Hehehehe... I like them a lot. Actually I was able to attend the M Countdown last Thursday and saw both Eric and Solar perform. Eric is so adorable. He plays around with the fans while he was performing. Mamamoo is just great. They performed live. Both are so good. At the end of the program Mamamoo was standing 2 feet away from us and they were so friendly. I think I'm going to check out this too. It's been a long time since I've liked a WGM couple. I'm hoping that this will be a fun ride.

• Like 2

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/09/watch-eric-nams-quest-to-meet-his-wife-solar-is-not-easy-on-we-got-married/

Watch: Eric Nam’s Quest to Meet His Wife Solar Is Not Easy on “We Got Married”

Watch: Eric Nam’s Quest to Meet His Wife Solar Is Not Easy on “We Got Married”

On April 9′s episode of “We Got Married,” Eric Nam has to put his brains and strength to good use to escape a jail cell and rescue his new virtual wife, MAMAMOO‘s Solar, so that they can meet for the first time!

Eric Nam shows up to rescue his wife without knowing her identity yet. He’s wearing a suit and is both excited and nervous to meet her, but is suddenly put in a jail cell.

we got married eric nam2

After hearing his wife knocking on the wall from another room, Eric Nam tries his best to escape to help her. Using the prison uniform that is hanging in the cell, he tries to throw it outside the cell to catch the keys that are on the wall. It takes him several tries to get one of the keys, and he’s frustrated to find that it doesn’t fit in the lock!

we got married eric nam3

He eventually manages to get the second key and escapes his cell, but Eric Nam’s strenuous journey to rescue his wife does not stop there because the door to the room is also locked!

The preview for next week’s episode shows him trying to figure out the identity of his wife using the hints laid out in the room.

• Like 3

Hello everyone! It's been a very very very long time since I've posted in a thread in Soompi. I've always kept away from commenting but it's Eric Nam. My ideal Korean celebrity, who has gotten married in the virtual world. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

Thank you to @LavelyShai, @ruken, @ate, @NamSeoYeon18, @SnowApple for opening this thread, sharing news articles, videos, raw and eng sub video cuts of our newest couple! 

To the rest, let's enjoy this crazy ride with them in WGM. The evil editing, getting teased with ridiculous previews but no scenes of it in the following episodes (which I hope they cut it down) and counting down to the significant days and months. :)

I have yet to watch their whole segment but I've watched the clips from MBC Entertainment, Mi-Sun ssi, the mother of the WGM panel commented if Eric is in a anxious state, he'll speak in English. I agree with her on that! 

It'll be great if Solar gets to learn from Eric how to speak English. :D

• Like 4

@LavelyShai it'll be wonderful to have Amber and his close friends around! Haha. If Mamamoo is invited to the show too, it'll be chaotic since they've already known and interacted with each other other than WGM since they're all in the same industry. 

BTW, Eric's last broadcast for After School Club is tomorrow. It seems like he is going to get busier. I hope WGM team gets enough footage with the standard timing of meeting up every 2 weeks? Right? Someone do correct me if I'm wrong. Oops. 

I don't really follow Mamamoo but I do know they've just ended promotions. If anyone has updates on Solar, please feel free to share. Eagle-eye hawks on alert. Hehe. 

• Like 3

Hai all...  can i join you guys?

After all the ups and downs as a WGM viewer and as WGM's couples supporter.. here i am so excited again with this new couple. Actually i'm more excited to see how Eric's doing as a "husband"... Well, we all know that he's known for his good and polite personality. So i want to see how he will act sweet & romantically to his wife, hehehe...

Please bear with my english, i might be making mistakes here and there in my posts.... And i know i won't be as active as the others member, please always welcome me...

Lets have fun in this ship, yeorubun... :blush:

• Like 5

Hello & welcome @JumeeTya @stellarshimmers

@LavelyShai yup true! Haha.

Looked at that space between Eric & Solar when they're seated in the car! I hope throughout the months there'll be progression and they're more comfortable. I think they are at the stage where they see each other as colleagues in the entertainment industry and going beyond, deeper into this virtual relationship might possibly take awhile.

But it's okay! For me, slow and steady. Hehe. Even in the preview clip apparently Eric asked Solar who she had named to be her virtual husband, it's like Eric's name was not mentioned. Subsequently while in the shop it was edited in the way that he apologised he was not what she wanted. LOL

Time will tell. /evil laugh/ It's already fun opposites attract. XD 

• Like 6

Too excited for the epi tomorrow. Why do I feel more giddy for this couple? I think the more they are comfortable with each other as their virtual marriage progress the more I couldn't bare the sight of these two being chummy from each other. :)

• Like 7

Hi, everyone!

May I join? I'm usually not a forum player, I made this account for participating in CITT giveaway. I usually open forum pages for WGM couple without signing in, just being a silent reader. But when I heard MAMAMOO Solar being part of the new couple, I'm full of anticipation, because recently I like listening MAMAMOO songs and their hilarious appearance in other shows.

I don't know much about Eric Nam, but I have watched him as WGM panelist, and his expression is funny. I think both of them will be compatible, looking forward to that. I may not be an active forum player here, but I'm really thankful for all of you who give updates (and torture with the preview!) about them.

• Like 5

i start to like them already although i have see their part together yet! 

they look compatible ! both can sing, their height match, both looking good! 

i especially like mamamoo recently! hope she could bring them on the show !

• Like 5