Quantcast
Le_Sanguinea

[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

3 hours ago, Firstnadya nadya said:

I think it is right. Does our couple has the unreleased clips?

No, I think they don't have it yet. But I'm happy they released 4 highlight clips from today's episode!

I have seen today's episode without subs, but still can understand some parts and laugh with it.
Both of them are so cute despite it's their first meeting :D

• Like 2

Eric is a huge troll and always has been. Hilarious how he didn't know what ye-ba meant, but Solar stayed true to that nickname by falling for his joke. They are perfect for each other, he has someone who actually believes his liesjokes :P 

7 hours ago, nisa5 said:

so any rough sub you guys? :w00t:

Give it a few more hours for subs to be out, should be soon though. 

What are K-fans calling them? I-fans have a million names, but I'm usually interested in what domestic fans say. 

• Like 2

you not familar with solar and her group mamamoo im gonna post their songs and you'll be amaze their talent and Vocals :)

and the leader of mamamoo solar (my ultimate bias in group)

mamamoo's fandom name is:MooMoo

sorry if i will post this @LavelyShai im helping for those are not familar with solar And her group

their recently song

Live Performance

their debut song 

live debut perf

• Like 5

continue...

Mr Piano Man 

my favorite

Ahh Oop Ft Esna 

live Perf

another favorite song

• Like 4

@NamSeoYeon18

It's no problem. If it's MAMAMOO, it's Solar related. I also put their debut MV and fandom name in the first post. 

Since we're on it, Mr. Ambiguous is still my favorite song from them. I know Um Oh Ah Yeah got them more attention, but it's my least favorite track:vicx: I've been following them since pre-debut so I'm still happy they're gaining attention. 

I placed Eric's debut MV in the first post and also put his fandom name, but in case anyone is too lazy (lol) his fandom name is Nam Nation and we're called Nampyeons. 

He debuted in 2013 with Heaven's Door and is labelmates with SPICA. His most recent comeback was Good For You, his first promotions in a year (since I'm Okay) and this was his first album in 3 years. 

Good For You (there's also an English version you can check out)

Live stage

He also released Ooh Ooh with INFINITE's Hoya

This song is why he's called a dance machine and he's constantly made fun of on ASC by Jimin:grin:

This year he also released Spring Love with Red Velvet's Wendy for SM Station

Spoiler

• Like 6

Beside their talent in singing, I also love MAMAMOO because of their bright personality. I think I became a fan when they were the guest in Weekly Idol. It's so hilarious, SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! I laughed from the beginning to the end. Don't know, just I think it's rare for a Korean girlgroup to be that crazy and so full of energy :D

Their first appearance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2KZlbWdGYs
Their second appearance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxClHjXhMQM
Copyright: Mamamoo Trans

It's already in english subbed. Btw, let me know if it's not okay to put these links here. 

-------------

Back to our couple, I have watched it with english sub, and they are really cute. Props to Eric Nam too, he is very well-mannered and sensitive (in a good way), so I'm curious why he said he is cold. I'm curious too how Solar will call him, I think she still doesn't know what to call him :) And still don't know what the best name to our couple. I think when they were riding the tricycles (?) together in the cafe, they were cute like kids playing around hahahaha.

• Like 5

=]]] 

Other members are always teasing her, the machine also bullied her ... The funniest thing is that Byul, Wheein, Hwasa truly is the pervert and lie machine is not accusing them

Goodluck to Eric Nam! Keep up with Solar's weirdness and pervert side

i try to find engsub, but without

That's why solar = yepa =]]]] 

• Like 4

Hello everyone! I have been a fan of Eric Nam ever since I came across ASC! 

Spotted some positive comments on Eric and Solar on Twitter!! Do check Twitter and Instagram for the comments as I am not sure how I can share them here. 

• Like 2