Quantcast
Le_Sanguinea

[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Hi! Hello! I'm into WGM these days again. It's been a long time since GongLee left and here I am aboard with this couple. WGM cycle is gonna ruin me again but I don't care because this couple is legit. They're so cute together. Let's get along well and let the hardcore shipping begins. Looking forward to see all of your posts. :wub:

Eric and Solar is just so perfect. Huhu. It's too early to say but... I want them for REAL. I mean, the chemistry for the first two episodes is undeniable and it's oozing. Like they, we, everyone clicked instantly. WGM will be saved. :wub:

• Like 5

I love it! They match each other so well and are so hilarious! Here's to making beautiful memories together and why not...beautiful music as well! <3:wub:;)

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ErieBee said:

Hi! Hello! I'm into WGM these days again. It's been a long time since GongLee left and here I am aboard with this couple. WGM cycle is gonna ruin me again but I don't care because this couple is legit. They're so cute together. Let's get along well and let the hardcore shipping begins. Looking forward to see all of your posts. :wub:

Eric and Solar is just so perfect. Huhu. It's too early to say but... I want them for REAL. I mean, the chemistry for the first two episodes is undeniable and it's oozing. Like they, we, everyone clicked instantly. WGM will be saved. :wub:

ohh welcome aboard :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JumeeTya said:

Yeay! Thanks a lot @Tapikoo for the preview pictures...

I hope someone can update the translation for tomorrow preview

Cant wait for tomorrow episode... :grin:

btw, wanna share this article.... and im quite surprise that eric could be sexy too...

http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/netizens-love-eric-nams-performances-snl-korea/

where can I watch that SNL show with english sub? i've googled it, still can't find with full video + eng sub. Please hellppp :)

idk whats the event but unnie solar is pretty here

13051502_1611113655870700_72297852843144

13000125_1611113669204032_6473138652593813010700_1611113682537364_22846757845984943753_1611113715870694_286466621515792613043437_1611113729204026_5002287921540313012600_1611113752537357_6726672979790013010803_1611113779204021_5306547160479913010625_1611113809204018_1481539186840613082488_1611113822537350_85297580197215

[PHOTO] 160422 Solar Daily Memo 

lol unnie

13006701_1611325099182889_47094080998798

• Like 5

Nice to meet you guys !

Finally i found an interesting couple on WGM again. after OhYeah ended their journey, i still watch the show but only once in a while but hey, yesterday i found this cute couple ~
:blush:i know nothing about Solar but i like Eric so much. Glad that he joined the show. so far, it's fun to watch them. Kinda boring on the 1st episode but it gets better on episode 2. Look forward to watch their Journey :rolleyes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LadyAgeha said:

Nice to meet you guys !

Finally i found an interesting couple on WGM again. after OhYeah ended their journey, i still watch the show but only once in a while but hey, yesterday i found this cute couple ~
:blush:i know nothing about Solar but i like Eric so much. Glad that he joined the show. so far, it's fun to watch them. Kinda boring on the 1st episode but it gets better on episode 2. Look forward to watch their Journey :rolleyes:

Welcome! Firs episodes are usually slightly boring so that's no surprise haha They're very cute especially with Eric's awkwardness. 

Since Ailee had a performance with Solar, I can imagine she'd show up, but I bet money more on Amber than anything. She's usually the first one he calls for some things. Although I'm kinda hoping for Jimin so she can embarrass him a bit, that's always fun. 

I also saw Eric's Korean name being mentioned, it's worth noting no one close to him calls him that unless it's to make fun of him. Some didn't even know that was his Korean name until last year, it just rarely happens. But I can probably see Solar calling him that as a sort of pet name since again, no one ever refers to him as that. 

It's interesting how many fansites popped up though. 

In case anyone is curious, here are Eric's closest friends (most are English speakers, they have a club): Ailee, Amber, Royal Pirates (mainly James), UKISS Kevin, Busker Busker Brad, BTOB Peniel, 15& Jimin, miss A Min+ a few others but these are the ones he's really close to. I'd put Ailee & Amber at top since they have sleepovers. He made an appearance on Ailee & Amber's One Fine Day.The entire show is worth a watch, but to stay on topic here's when he showed up.

@NamSeoYeon18

Spoiler

I don't want to edit anything, but can you make your signature a little smaller? Images are suppose to be 300x150.

• Like 5

On 4/20/2016 at 3:38 PM, Firstnadya nadya said:

Guys i ever saw in instagram (other couple fan account) saying that every wednesday the PD uploads pre episode for each couple on naver (different from preview). Does anyone know and help to share the pre episode video of yongnam here??

I don't know if it's the website you meant but I've searched and found this website: http://tvcast.naver.com/wedding/clips

I think the pre episodes have the words "[선공개]" on the title, but I didn't see our couple has it yet. And I found other things too, which is like the unreleased clips which are labeled by "[미공개 영상]".

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Farfalle said:

I don't know if it's the website you meant but I've searched and found this website: http://tvcast.naver.com/wedding/clips

I think the pre episodes have the words "[선공개]" on the title, but I didn't see our couple has it yet. And I found other things too, which is like the unreleased clips which are labeled by "[미공개 영상]".

I think it is right. Does our couple has the unreleased clips?

Eric Nam's Good For You Promotions Are Ended

you did a good job and a good song

AND PLEASE SING THIS SONG TO SOLAR UNNIE "GOOD FOR YOU"
AND PLEASE DO SUPPORT HIS FUTURE ALBUMS AND SONGS

• Like 3