Quantcast
Le_Sanguinea

[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

I still don't know what nickname that suit them perfectly. But due to my curiosity (and greed to see their interaction so much :sweatingbullets:), I have searched about them on various sites. People call them "YongNam", "Solric", even "Solar Ericlipse" :o

From the next preview, there is a caption "Tteokbokki Mania Yongseon & Yoondo" because both of them like tteokbokki. Maybe "Tteokbokki Couple"? Hahaha. "Atlanta Couple" is cool though.

And I think both of them have another compatibility:

Hahahaha their drawing of rabbit. I think MBC ships them too :D

And in that show, there is an election which idols can participate. One of the categories is the one who has "honey voice". There are 4 candidates, and our couple is on there. Guess who Eric picks for this category! Here is the video:

I love how other idols know their "relationship" now. And Eric's rage to MBC is just so funny! Look at how red his ears :'D

Btw, sorry for the long post and if my post makes the page loading harder.
I'm thinking to put screenshots of these videos, but can't put them in here :(

• Like 8

Hi guys!

Just wanted to say I'm very excited about this couple!!!

There has only been one WGM couple that has ever made my heart flutter, and after being on such a rollercoaster I have been very cautious with falling in love with another WGM couple. However, Eric and Solar's first meeting has been giving me those heart fluttering feelings all over again. I can't wait to see how they progress over the weeks and all their cute interactions. I AM READY FOR WHAT THIS COUPLE HAS IN STORE FOR US, BRING IT ON!! :)

--------

I was watching the preview for next week, and the way Eric comes on the scooter and shouts her name out, I found it super cute. And even on the bus when they look at each other, SO ADORABLE THOUGH!

• Like 5

ah~~~ just only one episode i have like this pair of couple so much already! 

They are so compatible ! 

i  really like Solar ! she' s so fun,  energetic, mischievous! i wanted to see how eric will fall deeply for her! 

• Like 3

When Eric was an MC, I always thought he would make a good husband on the show. Now we can finally see him in action! He cringed and laughed at all the others, and now he gets to do that for himself. I like that he's very easy-going, always tries to make everyone feel comfortable. And Solar's just a hoot; I've been a MAMAMOO fan ever since "Don't Be Happy." 

So if you know me from the previous WGM threads, you know I'm a crazy skinship gif-maker. Communication is mostly nonverbal, after all.

I love this. It's a "moment" without any forcing or obviousness. He reached out, she felt his arm on her back, but neither of them stopped focusing on the subject at hand. They just rolled with it, the way adults do. So satisfying. :w00t:

d0o1IOy.gif

Ah, it always starts with playful hits.

5AVhP3m.gif

Park Mi Sun probably feels like she's watching her son. :lol:

ko6tOU5.gif

Side note, if you guys have never tried those escape rooms (the little ones Eric and Solar were locked in), I highly recommend them. They're really fun if you like mysteries/solving clues/general team building activities. And let's just say real personalities come out during those sessions, so be sure you really like who you go with. Hehe :)

• Like 12

On 4/11/2016 at 11:17 AM, honeywell said:

Eric is awkward and funny being a new groom...I haven't watched WGM since Solim left but is Eric still part of the panel?

yeah! me too! after Solim, i never watch WGM again, and now, with Eric and the bright Solar, will be the main reason i watch WGM again! yeay!!!

• Like 2

On 4/15/2016 at 3:53 AM, Firstnadya nadya said:

Got7 maknae asking eric about solar.. his expression though ;)

oh my! where can i watch it in full video with eng sub?

9 hours ago, nisa5 said:

oh my! where can i watch it in full video with eng sub?

Im not sure if there is one. But you can visit instagram account : @yongnam_wgm they have upploaded the subbed vid there

I'm also very excited for this couple! After shipping Jjongah, i can finally say that I'm shipping another cute couple! I still dont know what hashtag/s should i use. :anguished:  what nickname should we use? I can see some use Yongnam, Soric and Solaric..

• Like 1

I always liked Eric Nam as a person. (Who's not?) So here I am....:blink: (Sorry for my bad English.)

I started to watching "Same Bed Different Dreams" ep. 47 but seemed boring. Has anyone seen? Probably this was the show they filmed a day before their first met.  But After School Club was fun. B) (ep. 169)

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing what you guys have found of their nicknames! @unhskikr4ever & @FarfalleSome of the nicknames are hilarious! haha

@xexe YongNam, Atlanta couple, tteokkbokki couple seems like a good one. 

But what's up with WGM calling Eric, Yoondo? I get it that Yongseon is Solar's real name but Yoondo where did that come from? Haha

OMG............ THAT 1ST GIF......... THANK YOU LOL @SnowApple

@Andicilin I thought they met the first time it was during music shows. Thanks for the info. :)

Hopefully by tmr or Friday we'll get preview pics from MBC for this week episode Yeay! 

• Like 4

@eyefulbliss, hello ~wave~

Yoon-do is Eric's korean name. I've known Eric just a panelist before of the show but when he joined WGM, I'm obsess with him right now. Been listening to his songs "Good For You and "Interview" and watching his ASC show from one epi to another. Gosh, my heart-fluttered when he serenaded Solar. He's voice was mesmerizing and awfully sweet. Started watching WGM from the beginning but first time to have a crush/smitten by the virtual husband. keke

~Don't make me fall in love with you Eric~

So happy he joined and paired with Solar. They look good together. As of now, their little interactions make me cringe inside and couldn't stand it but I expect more in the coming episodes. keke I'll get used to it. Looking forward to their upcoming epis because I want to know more them individually as a person and husband/wife. :) 

• Like 5

Eric Nam Latest Song Good For You Perfect Serenade To Unnie Solar i want someday sing it to solar unnie when i listen the song i imagine he sing it for unnie solar

did you feel it

• Like 2

Eric Nam for Esquire

CgdN4hBUYAYUiGG.jpgCgdN4hEUYAAH6kt.jpgCgdN4hzUAAAu5wV.jpgCgdN4kOVAAAKHMD.jpg

handsome hubby of unnie solar

• Like 7

Guys i ever saw in instagram (other couple fan account) saying that every wednesday the PD uploads pre episode for each couple on naver (different from preview). Does anyone know and help to share the pre episode video of yongnam here??

they have already fmv 1st fmv with eric nam's latest song

ctto

• Like 5

he posted to his fb page 

ersFrbx.png

Eric Nam CF?

13002600_929430247169608_72167683304463913040963_929430343836265_248086311204913

NYLON 5월호 preview

13015213_928831990562767_52489737613947913007266_928832063896093_51607436112898213015142_928831997229433_493757384119711

• Like 5