Quantcast
Le_Sanguinea

[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Too excited for the epi tomorrow. Why do I feel more giddy for this couple? I think the more they are comfortable with each other as their virtual marriage progress the more I couldn't bare the sight of these two being chummy from each other. :)

• Like 7

Hi, everyone!

May I join? I'm usually not a forum player, I made this account for participating in CITT giveaway. I usually open forum pages for WGM couple without signing in, just being a silent reader. But when I heard MAMAMOO Solar being part of the new couple, I'm full of anticipation, because recently I like listening MAMAMOO songs and their hilarious appearance in other shows.

I don't know much about Eric Nam, but I have watched him as WGM panelist, and his expression is funny. I think both of them will be compatible, looking forward to that. I may not be an active forum player here, but I'm really thankful for all of you who give updates (and torture with the preview!) about them.

• Like 6

i start to like them already although i have see their part together yet! 

they look compatible ! both can sing, their height match, both looking good! 

i especially like mamamoo recently! hope she could bring them on the show !

• Like 5

Episode spoilers: 

Moonbyul showed up to the panel and apparently they were all calling Solar by her real name lmao 

CAPS (ctto)

CgJoStjUYAA4R7a.jpg

CgJoS-XUsAA3VNe.jpg

CgJgyKYVIAAlVVv.jpg

CgJqcCjUEAAzlZ2.jpg

Also, when Eric was trying to get to Solar (I think through a hole or something?), she dropped a fake spider on him haha

• Like 8

Hey guys, sharing some vids of today's episode. Enjoy!!

cr: MBCEntertainment

• Like 6

The "first meeting" WGM episodes are often my favs : I generally decide if I'll watch the couple or not according to their reactions. I already find them cute, I guess I'll be hooked for sure when I'll be able to watch the subtitled episode .

lol at the "UM OH AH YEAH !" when Solar takes her mask off. Eric seems quite happy with his bride !

• Like 6

I find it funny at first that Eric addresses Solar as Noona:w00t:. Maybe because she sounded hoarse LoL. She's 3 years his junior to be exact:D I'm really glad that WGM decided to have Eric join 'cause he is a fun guy. His random English outbursts are LoL even Solar agrees! They seem comfortable & natural with each other. Can't wait to see more of these two.

• Like 5

Just finished watching and they're so adorable. Eric was awkward, but since he has a caring personality he automatically takes care of her. I really can't wait for him to teach her English though, she seems really interested in it. 

• Like 5

I have watched the RAW and they are SO ADORABLEEE from beginning to the end!! Although I just understand maybe 5% of their part (because I spent many times watching korean shows), but it has made me wanting to see their interaction more. Why their time feels so short? HAHAHA.

Solar is so blunt about her opinion and Eric is such a gentleman with his manner. He even made a conversation with her while he was trying to solve the code, he felt maybe she was tired waiting for him to come. I also noticed that when they are in the cafe, Eric's speech has turned from polite Korean speech to the more friendly speech (banmal)? Well, I just noticed the "-yo" in his speech decreases:D

Edited by Farfalle
  • Like 5

Btw, I just came to MBCentertainment youtube channel, and found this:

Eric's expression when he said "Our wife is beautiful"

:blush::heart:

• Like 6

Okay, I've finally watched the subtitled episode. Sigh.

I think I've found a substitute to His Royal Awesomeness Song Joong Ki, now that Descendants of the Sun is over. Eric is definitely husband material. Yoo Si Jin would agree.

song-joong-ki-descendants-of-the-sun-1.g

• Like 3

@LavelyShai Yeay! Eric himself proposed to teach Solar English. :D

Thank you @Firstnadya nadya @LavelyShai @ate @wal2014 @NamSeoYeon18 @JumeeTya @Farfalle for the screenshots and videos!

It seems our Eric & Solar couple is well-liked on Twitter. If I'm not wrong, they even trended on Korean portals. UM OH AH YEAH! LOL So far we've gotten a lil bit of Eric thoughts and reaction sans the WGM black room interview. He's totally chill with questions directed at him of his WGM stint. 

I squealed inside each time his 'manner hands' are raised and finally he hold her hands to help her balance her weight. In the preview, Eric has already started calling her 'Yongseon-ah' and she looked extremely happy when she heard that. OMG. SO ADORABLE PLS. Hahaha. 

@Farfalle I agree with you! He felt real bad he kept her waiting and made small talk. But after awhile Solar straight-forwardly asked him when is he coming. That got him flustered a bit and he tried to solve the puzzles faster. Hehe. From this mission WGM gave him, despite him getting all frustrated, he kept on going and is considerate of Solar. I bet WGM will probably keep doing this to them. Heh.  

BTW is there already a nickname for them both? Anyone knows? 

• Like 5