[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Ddongie fist bump? Lololol

Edit:
I cant with some ppl who tried to make it look like solar being indifferent to eric in this eps cos her members there (you kno what i mean lol), my only question is do they actually watch the whole show and when solar stated many times she is not used and shy being intimate (lovers kinda intimate) in public places.....lol

Edit:
Saw these on twitter
rmHfraB.jpg

And if it's not cos eric and solar I probably already shipping them :D
Spoiler

wGjmZP9.jpg

• Like 5

@Farfalle

Thanks for sharing MAMAMOO's attempt to converse in english! I always love it when they put in efforts to learn english everywhere they go. They have improved so much since their debut.

Not only #IntoYou but i really enjoyed Eric's amazing performance. The way he communicated with the audiences and even being humorous. He is definitely a funny person. I was captivated by his ballad songs that he put so much feels when he deliver his songs. Full of soul and his expressions~ ahh. He is such a charismatic singer!

@Nadya_Zeane

Hello and welcome! I see you are just worrying too much. Let just enjoy watching them without worries. And hopefully we get to see them filming in NY. 

@ryuseolnims

Actually i don't expect much interactions but i was wrong. And yes, we finally got to see their ever first off screen chemistry and i love it so much. Like you, i'm smiling like an idiot! Hahaha. Ailee is Eric's close friend and she also have collaborated with Solar before. But today, she's being Ddongie supporter! Ailee is one of my favorite female solo singer and when she dragged Solar to Eric~ i love her even more. Hahaha

Leggo~ #HusbandEricNamIsTheBest♡♡♡

• Like 3

@LaBelle

Omg thanks for sharing the vids! Even before Eric and Solar did that fist bump, he already gazes at her direction and Solar too when he continued his hyperness! And as he grooves towards MAMAMOO, i don't know if i'm being delusional but he kept gazing at her till she continued to walk off. And upon a closer look, not only Solar got dragged by Ailee, she pulled Eric to Solar too! Yah~ Ailee ship them too! Little awkwardness but Eric tried to control his macho and guided Solar with his dance.The embarrassed Solar held her head out of her confusement before she followed Eric's lead. Ailee is truly our saviour! 

• Like 3

Thanks for all the updates. Such a happy day for us shippers :D Their off-cam interactions are what we live for, right ? Lol 

Another clearer angle of them interacting. Don't know if this has been posted, but well here is it hehe 

• Like 5

@zurah90 hahaha im just glad eric is the type who tried to be as comfortable as can be, solar the one who still awkward when they're in public lol that's why she kinda look a secure place with her members, those 4 girls not yet like the veterans hahaha but out of all wgm couple solar and eric one of a few couples who brave enough to interact off wgm

@AnothaiDara oooh do you have external link? Seems something wrong with the the vid, I could only see the upper half of the frame

• Like 4

Although I am slightly disappointed with the lack of interaction, I decided to adjust my expectation! Oh well, at least they had some sort of interaction thanks to Ailee. Btw, I see some fanmade videos of Ddongie Couple, but I came across a song which I think really suits Solar's voice and situation. Some Kpop artist have made a cover of this song.  It's called SLOW MOTION by KARINA PASLAN. I hope someone can make a fanvid using this song!

Here is the lyric:

Spoiler

[Verse 1]
I Know That You've Been Calling Me,
And I'm happy that we met.
Don't think that I'm not interested.
I'm just playing hard to get

[Hook]
So much about this crazy game they call love
That I'm trying to understand,
So could you be my best friend,
Before you call yourself my man

[Chorus]
Why can't I love you in slow motion,
Take my time,
Take away the pressure on my mind
Really get to know you
But rewind
Wanna love you in slow motion
Why can't I?

[Verse 2]
You seem to know just what you want
And I like your confidence
Some things a girl should never rush
Cause If you do you hurt yourself

[Hook]
So much about this crazy game they call love
I'm still trying to understand,
So could you be my best friend,
Before you call yourself my man

[Chorus]
Take my time,
Really get to know you
But rewind
Wanna love you in slow motion
Why can't I

[Bridge]
I'm too young for tears in the night
And it's to soon for this to be right
Don't wanna mess with your pride
The questions not when but why

[Chorus]
Take my time,
Really get to know you
But rewind
I Wanna love you in slow motion
Why can't... I

• Like 5

@morethanacityname lol but they already got interaction before ailee doing it. Actually we should be glad cos most of wgm couples would only wave and smile on event outside wgm, yet eric and solar did smth more :) and reminder solar is super shy when it comes to eric lol

I remember how other wgm couples shipper they hoping so much for their couple to interact at event like this but only get a wave or a simple nod, they even already happy if their couple walk near each other though no interaction at all lmao so yeah i have to say solar eric actually did pretty good in interacting off wgm (and to think kcon is Mnet not Mbc)

@Delulu_jie2830 well sometimes it gets on our nerve following their pace yet it's understandable if we look at solar shyness, eric had his way to make her comfortable slowly yet sure, let's just hope they will be in the show long enough for us to see eric fully break solar's guard down

• Like 6

Repost of the video that got cut earlier. Ohh, I didnt know that other couples don't have this kind of interaction outside wgm woahh we're one lucky shipper then XD Watching all of these videos, I couldnt help but to notice that right before they made their fist bump, Eric seemed to be looking for Solar and dare I say so she is? :D 

• Like 8

I have to watch their recent episode for the second time just to share my randomness :P

- From the very beginning Mamamoo girls are so hyper :lol: It's like they stored their energy for the arrival of the couple
-Whee In's reenactment of "skinship" with Moonbyul - their main mission for the day
-"Say Pasta..." "Pasta! Pasta!" HAHAHAHA Eric was forced to cook for his sisters-in-law. In the end, he cooked...ramyeon pasta with Hwasa :lol:
-Grilling the meat scene. I can remember Hong Jonghyun and Yura couple with Girls Day members :D Acting lovey dovey in front of the girls HAHAHAHA "....and a lot of bell peppers! *evil laugh*"
-"Yo Eric! How many girlfriends did you have?" "How about her (Solar)?" "It's written...YO ERIC" :D
-"SHE FEELS LIKE MINE"-Eric awwwwwwwwwwwww :">
-Celebratory dance: work work work work work
-Solar's own version of "Wish List" :heart: Eric must've felt very touched. It's such a waste she didn't perform it on their wedding.
-Balloon popping game: Hwasa's trick (she's so good that you cant even notice it) and the way Eric grabbed Solar. He looks hot! HAHAHA
-Eric looks so manly while kissing Solar's cheek :D the way he hugged Solar after that....aawww :wub:
-Are they drinking the liquor Solar brought during their transfer?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? :o

• Like 7

@morethanacityname the lyrics really suit our ddongi...I have no problem with their pace it's normal when 'west meet east' :wub: 

Actually their off wgm interraction had happened since the beginning and it's in Mcountdown... what a nice coincidence:)

I always remember that time April 7th (before first ep aired) Eric is looking for Solar too and greet her on stage while she get embarassed behind her member this is the reason I get so attract with this couple....never see another couple do this before

• Like 7

@AnothaiDara thanks it's work fine now :) yep most of other couples rarely had any interaction outside wgm lol

@xexe whoa I just realized the "drink" hahaha probably from sistar in laws, I guess they had quite lot of talk but as usual got cut by pd lol

@Ira Ajja ah yes they had interaction in early 1st week after their filming, i think during mamamoo goodbye stage

Another closer fancam

• Like 9

2 hours ago, AnothaiDara said:
Watching all of these videos, I couldnt help but to notice that right before they made their fist bump, Eric seemed to be looking for Solar and dare I say so she is? :D 

Sorry to cut your post dearie! I said the exact same thing like you did. Yes i confirmed you that right before they made their first bump, Eric already looked out to her and Solar is also looked out to him. ;)

@LaBelle

The neverending vid that make us flutters again and again the whole day! Thanks for the update! See their smiles?:wub: This couple always got me smitten when they are together!

~~~~~~~~~~

Yes usually it's hard for wgm couples to interact at event and seeing how Eric tried to handle his partner coolly, i would also like to thank Ailee for making the stage heat up for a mini seconds specially for Ddongie little interactions! :)

In the latest episode of wgm, Eric have shown us that he was really intimidated by MAMAMOO but at the KCON, it's the other way round. Lol :P It's not everyday that we can see his hyper mode.

I bet both the Nam brothers, Eddie & Bryan would have thought that their brother was already too excited that he lost his mind! Hahaha~ jk. I was wondering what do they think when they witnessed their brother like that? Hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~

I've watched the subbed and i just love it. Thank goodness that the next preview is meant for their vacation and not honeymoon! So, my hope on them filming in NY is a little bit higher than before! YAY!!!

I remembered clearly that Eric mentioned on the radio show before that Solar matched his personality and i see what he meants by that. As we knew, he had an innocent and quiet image as Eric Nam. Like we knew Solar too for her known unique charms- she can express tons of expression of showing her shy, excited, scared, touched, lovely side of her whenever she's with him... it's as though Solar is really meant for Eric! 

I don't know why but i love it when he made a video message for his "mother-in-law"! He'd being sweet and proper! And he made me chuckled when lastly he said, " We're now a family!" Aww~  He said he would visit her soon~ let's be prepared lovelies! Gosh~ it's been my dream to see a husband would meet his in-laws first before his wife. He had lots of gazes on Solar in this episode and i love it! The first sweet kiss on a cheek with specially smooch sound~gosh i find that sexy! The first night too~ he could just kept staring at her the whole day in that bed and i find that so lovely. :wub:

Now can't wait for their vacation in Jeju! Who would have thought that we could finally see our impatient Yongddonie fishing and she seem to do it better than her hubby! Aww~ i love it when couple does yoga together since it's suppose to be done intimately! Well we see about that! Oh! Finally we get to see Yoonddong driving skills and of course the mostly anticipated jamming show by our dorky couple! 

#DdongieCoupleIsTheBest:heart:

• Like 5

I don't let myself usually br delulu .. But i have to say that eric kept lookinh her side multiple times .. And so did she . 

And u can't have interactions more than this for a virtual couple.. They are at a concert after all . I'm glad so far .. And for sure there is more backstage .

• Like 5

There's picture of Wheein and Hwasa at the airport on my timeline going back to Korea. Highkey hoping that Solar won't be there so that we knew that she's filming with Eric but oh well, let's just not hoping for too much T.T 

Btw, I did read a fan account of those going to kcon and she or he tweeted that, "Both Eric and Solar walked off stage together (he waited for her I think), Eric placed his arm around her and then the light went off"

I don't know if it's true but yeahh just imagining would make my heart even more giddier ahh these two 

• Like 5