[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Solar and ailee ... awkward eric in the middle 

https://twitter.com/hashtag/kcon16ny?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

And according to a fan on twitter , eric tapped solar"s back

OMG U GUYS .. I LOVE AILEE EVEN MORE NOW .. SHE WENT AND GRABBED SOLAR THE FRONT OF THE STAGE AND GRABBED ERIC SO THAT THEY CAN BOTH DANCE AND WAS LIKE " go eric go solar " 

EDIT : 

Eric did at first the mamamoo dance and wheein hit him hahaha .. and then solar and eric little moment thanks to ailee

• Like 8

Coz I never streaming anything before I just found out that my smartphone not capable with this soo...lagging  

I've been patience while watching wgm yesterday but for kcon I only stan until Eric perf then I rely on twitter update 

I'm surprised with mamamoo collab with day 6 coz never expected this before but I love them....and I love Aille for making ddongi dance tgt... 

• Like 2

@morethanacityname @MAE1 @zurah90 @LaBelle @coldcucumber Thank you for sharing! I'm overslept because someone turn off my alarm when it started to ring :( The song stash playlist isn't their performed song though, KCON just list that for introducing the artists :) Anywayyy, thank you chingus for sharing their moment in KCON here! And we're so grateful to Ailee, she's one of us too :lol:

-----

This is what I found:

A Ddong couple shipper in KCON too!

• Like 10

I found a little zoom version! Omg Ailee is such a darling! ;) She just dragged Solar and there she chanted for both Eric and Solar to dance together! ♡♡♡ And Eric proudly guided Solar to follow his way before she hurrily went off backstage...lol~ these two are just too cute for words! :wub:

• Like 9

This is the best quality version I found of their interaction..

LOL how ironic I used to ship Ailee & Eric together because they were so close  but I guess it was just friendship..

You can see Solar shy when Eric waved at her and all mamamoo members are smiling and grinning :D

Eric was so hyped in this event while MAMAMOO were quite.. complete opposite of what we saw in WGM latest episode LOL

• Like 11

this is too much feels. I'm mentally spazzing over that little cute interactions. ;_____; omg thank you Ailee for making our little dream come true lol

@morethanacityname @zurah90 @MAE1 @LaBelle @coldcucumber @Farfalle thank you for sharing the updates. you guys make me came out from shell after i read and watch the updates! let's have a group hugs guys lmao 

and that cute banner OTL theres a ddongi shipper in KCONNY on behalf of us yo! q w q<3

i wonder if Ailee didnt drag Solar & Eric, will we see their interaction tho :( idk if they have interaction behind the stages bfr....*shrugs*

- - - - -

@cnsdlover49 omg they have another cute little interaction! they have fistbump isnt? ok now i know there possibilty that they also have interaction behind the stage (?) ;) 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, cnsdlover49 said:

Solar & Eric high5

Wow I'm impressed at how you caught that!! good job!! but I think it was fist bump not high5..

I wish we could watch them behind the scenes :( 

• Like 6

Aww~ thanks @ouki @cnsdlover49 for more unseen vids! I love how after both of them did the fist bump, Eric turned back to glance at Solar after she walked away before he was pulled by a BTS member! Lol he was too hyper and even when he moved towards MAMAMOO, we can see him focused on Solar! Oh my heart!

@ryuseolnims

You are right! If Ailee wouldn't dragged Solar, we couldn't see our Ddongie interactions... Embarrased Solar tried to keep her cool and followed Eric's guidance! Ddongie interactions really make us happy! *hugs* But i'm sure there's interactions backstage. 

@MAE1

Cool another vid!! Thanks~♡

Oh yeah~ the Nam brothers are there to watch the performance! Both Eddie & Bryan are both so supportive to their brother. #siblinggoals

• Like 8

Woah~ didn't know that little interactions of them actually left a big impact on me and everyone of us! Being hyper is another thing but he still never forgets to dance to MAMAMOO songs. When he started to dance in the middle platform, i could see MAMAMOO reactions to him... they couldn't content their laughter watching him. Hahaha... and after that duo dance by Eric and Solar, Solar hurrily ran to go in... noticed his manner hand! From fist bump-gazes and glanced at Solar-guided her to follow his dance-manner hand. For a moment, i thought they were filming for WGM...hahaha. Their off-screen chemistry is much livelier and full of love! Thanks Eric! You are the best!!!

• Like 8

Ughhh and the performance though! I've seen the periscope one, but it's super blurry LOL. But just from the voices, I know they slay New York! :D 

MAMAMOO's attempt in English:

And Eric's 'Into You'! Look at the crowdsss:

Btw, I haven't seen the english sub of WGM latest episode, but will do it later because I have to go now. Can't wait to watch it!

• Like 9

OMG yongnam interaction is the best :wub:

i like them to didnt scared show their closeness in front of public

THANK U FOR AILEE , CAN WE CALL HER OUR PRESIDENT YONGNAM SHIPPERS

giphy.gif

is possible their do shoot for WGM at New YORK? ( we know mamamoo have some shoot for showtime )

OH PLEASE LORD , PLEASE , LET THEM ENJOY NEW YORK TOGETHER

please-gif.gif

I dont hope their goin dating together ( am i weird ) :vicx:

if their goin dating ist just bonus ( because wgm couples just ended bein good friends ) :tears:

i just love their show real themself for us , not try bein lovey dovey couple 

im sure after WGM ended their friendship will be goin strong , their will be still show their closeness in front of public ( because u know some couple former wgm couples , looks scared to show their closeness because some fans didnt like them interaction :sweatingbullets:

thank u yongnam to give us happines every saturday , thank u , thank u so much

• Like 8

Our ladies have their first appearance followed by Eric.I remembered clearly that Eric wanted to hear his wifey communicate in english~ There you go Eric! How was it? She spoke cutely, right? Along with your jeolje-deul. ;)

MAMAMOO:

cr: Bkackcatz

ERIC NAM:

PART 1:

cr: Happiverse

PART 2:

cr: Happiverse

I don't include their special stages though. Sorry! 

• Like 10

@zurah90 definitely! pretty sure there is interaction between them behind the scenes, since on the stage they already have a little/undirect interactions kekeke. you know i'm smilling like an idiot while typing lol Ailee definitely our ship saviour hahaha. *hugs* 

indeed! their interaction seriously like they filming in wgm, but more to reality isnt? hehehe. should we use #에릭남편is뭔들 (#Ericnamhusbandisthebest) x) he is literally a husband material. how he show his endless emotion/moral support to her wifey x)

@ouki isnt? i'm sure most of us want to see those behind the scenes interactions, but oh well....;___; 

and the next angle video posted by @MAE1, omg i saw how Eric reacted to MMM's songs. He really indeed a moomoo LOL. and can you see how he danced infront of MMM at the end, and wheeinie laugh at him. Their Rick hyung really.......and! his little manner hand at her back,  when Solar running shyly toward Moonbyul & Wheein who waited for her, I can see Eric gaze her until she left before continue waving at the crowd with Ailee . Aww my ddongi feels...............*sniffing of happiness(?)* X'D

- - - 

@Nadya_Zeane lmao that Hunger game gif! hahahha should we? let's nominate her for the next election for Ddongi couple club LOL /hugs/ its okay, eventho we're just minor shipper that support both of them. Let's pray them for the best, i know that eventho wgm is just a show, still they used their real feelings when filming it. That's why we can feel the same emotion like them :) ok, let's all cheer for the next episode!! wohooooo!! vacation yo!!! Eric look worried while saying bye lol to  Solar & she let out a scared scream when she's alone on the board.......;___; did you guys notice it? 

• Like 6

I'm positive that they will be filming something for WGM in NY.. it's a precious chance since the travel cost is paid for and they have managed so far to film together in spite of their very busy schedule.. Jeju trip was filmed in a day or so, no? Maybe I'm just being very delusional and hopeful but seeing them in ny and meeting Eric family will be SUPER AWESOME!!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, MAE1 said:

Solar and ailee ... awkward eric in the middle 

https://twitter.com/hashtag/kcon16ny?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

And according to a fan on twitter , eric tapped solar"s back

OMG U GUYS

OMG IM SOO HAPPY IM AILEE STAN TOO AND I LOVING HER MORE 

AND YASS AILEE IS PRESIDENT OF DDONGI SHIPPERS FANSCLUB

• Like 4