[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@Ondine yessss that's the one hahaha their skinship slowly getting more and more less awkward but still need time to break down all solar's shield hahaha

Lol so I read MB helped solar with the song for eric?  I think it's cute how her members so supportive and helpful with her and eric

Spoiler

(But as usual "they" made this as their ship wgm again lol) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

@LaBelle that's true. Not all of them like that. Well I'm staying neutral. Hohoho. Let's us sail this ship happily and peacefully lmao hahaha

Omg you thinking the same? Lmao Are they going to be shy shy again? LOL Idk if I can handle this couple fluffiness keke

@Ondine @howcoulditbe thank you for that gifs.......their hugs is precious keke I love to see eric hugging solar as soon as she embarrass after getting his kiss  lol

I'm so gonna watch this episode as soon as my internet quota back to normal x)

The moment when they both alone, & held hands, and Eric gazed toward her, idk why this look like they really really a newlywed couple........they look so inlove otl *ddongi feels overheat* q w q

P.s: Solar's pick me dance in pyjamas is so cute, I noticed she always dance to this p101's song at some events. I guess she really like it ;0;<3

• Like 4

Today episode was fun and mostly sweet. As expected, i love it when MAMAMOO got together with Eric. He was taken aback by his jeoljedeul and his expressions during the backroom interview is hilarious~ the time has come! Kekeke :D I see in this episode that Solar finally can redeem herself slowly to Eric's skinships. She will get used to it soon. Most importantly, she starting to open up to Eric. Just like everyone said here, i wish that the next week preview is only a vacation and not honeymoon! 

Some highlights i love in this episode:

- Eric's manner hand on Solar's back upon reaching the pension.

- Solar, as an unnie/leader- she stepped out to help WheeIn to stop the blanket from slipping off during WheeSa's punishment.

- HwaSa helped Eric with his cooking.

- MoonByul revealed about Solar's originally wedding song for Eric and she helped Solar too.

- WheeIn, the cutie mood-maker among her members. I squealed when she welcome Eric with her helium voice! Too cute! 

- MAMAMOO's teamworks has been expectedly jjang! They planned to make their unnie get closer with their hyungbu by coming up with skinship related games.

- Ddongie's little interactions with MAMAMOO watching over them sweetly.

- Their gifts! HwaSa's couple froggy (Keroro?) plush toys namely YongKonggie and EhKonggie. MoonByul's couple bags- Ddongie love to bring bag sometimes. I love WheeIn's couple pyjamas! 

- Solar holding on to Eric's jacket with care.

- Eric wanna snap a photo with her wearing the pyjamas but Solar was too embarrassed. Eric pulled her but she ignored him and hurrily got up saying, "Let's go up."

- Didn't expect the first night. It was surreal for them but with less awkward. I know they can't sleep for real. Eric wanting to communicate with Solar but she felt tired and wanna sleep even though she can't. Eric adjusted his position to face Solar- OMG! He kept gazing at her when they are in bed. I know how Solar felt at that moment. The sense of someone beside you staring at you causing you not to make a move. In this situation, i can safely say #PrayforSolar. Hahahaha 

- Eric Nam's gazes are literally no jokes! That electrifying eyes contact of him whenever he looks at Solar... *delulu runs wild* He was obviously into her! *faint*

- That video message Eric made for his "mother-in-law" though. Sweet♡

- Ddongie's tiny startled in sync when WheeSa popped their first balloon was so cute! 

~~~~~~~~~~

@ryuseolnims @AnothaiDara

Hello to my fellow neighbors! Yes, i'm a singaporean. :) And you are right, just be delusional as we want ourselves to be. Ddongie are our pleasure~ hahaha :P

Just can't wait for the subs... 

• Like 8

@LaBelle @Ondine Oh that gif when Eric clasped his hand with Solar, I missed it! Good eyes, chingus! :)

@NamSeoYeon18 Is that the teaser for Showtime? Why is the teaser between MAMAMOO and GFRIEND so different? GFRIEND is dancing prettily, while MAMAMOO is dancing as they want LOL :lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

- Their gifts! HwaSa's couple froggy (Keroro?) plush toys namely YongKonggie and EhKonggie. MoonByul's couple bags- Ddongie love to bring bag sometimes. I love WheeIn's couple pyjamas! 

It's Kermit, dear :)

And I agree with what you guys said, and thank you for chingus who posted gifs so I don't need to search for the full video to see some highlight moments ^_^

----

And guess what? Eric is doing his fan engagement in KCON, and look at his hair!

• Like 6

Myy favourite part is def, the way ERIC hugged sollar after the KISS!

A few small things I noticed:

1. Solar initiated "small" skinship (i.e. handshake) after the couple stayed behind and talked about how Solar prepared all the food herself.

2. Eric wanted to take photo AS USUAL in their couple pajama. Dude, how many photos of Solar does he have in his phone? Also is that a bottle alcohol in between their seats, while they were in their pajama?

3. During the part where the two of them just talked about how the day went, most of the cameramen are outside the glassdoor as you can see from the reflection. I guess that's sorta to make them feel a lot more intimate. 

Ah I just love this episode!!

Btw, Eric is doing Hi-Touch event now at KCON at 11 AM EST. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen today at KCON :)

• Like 7

Thanks lovelies for the updates, gifs, vids and thoughts! *hugs* :)

@NamSeoYeon18

Only 1 thing if the show recruit MAMAMOO... Chaos! I'm sure this time round, the SHOWTIME will be more fun. Who care's about the normal cheography when you can just enjoy and redeem yourself casually! Hahaha :P The Queen of Beagles are coming, so move your way people! Hohoho

@Farfalle

Hahaha *bury my face under the sand*. :sweatingbullets: Thanks for reminding me! I couldn't believe i forgot that froggy name.lol

Hehe i just saw that post of him! The smexy Eric Nam! ♡ Can't wait for MAMAMOO session! It's at 4pm... oh yeah! 

• Like 3

@ryuseolnims 

Spoiler

yessss i saw many moomoos ship solar with eric too, it's just a bit annoying when our lil dose of ddongie being taken away or forced as other ship by the delulus, like cmon y'all already got your ship everyday can we atleast have ours once a week lmao that's why i ignore them most of times

If they went away for honeymoon and vacay i do hope they shared same bed again (not separate bed) it will make them more comfortable to each other eventually

@howcoulditbe yeeeesss the feeding each other so cuuuuute, thank you

and see this kinda lil intimate moment they no longer awkward or shy, it's the major one that they need to work on lol

@zurah90 @morethanacityname wow we all have the same fave moments :D that's also why I prefer them inside the house cos they were alone in it with installed camera, the cam crew not inside with them 

@Farfalle hahaha somehow we manage to get all lil details when it comes to skinship

• Like 5

Latest ep is really jjang..I'm keep on laughing from the start until the end..

Thanks for all the update..really appreciate it..keke

Oh btw is there anyone here willing to translate Solar song for Eric..i'm really curious about the lyric..keke

• Like 5

Eric is rehearsing for kcon now, and his brothers are watching him (from snapchat)

Yesterday he was dining in a korean BBQ with his parents and his brothers ... hope his parents will get to meet solar 

EDIT :

Eric will sing "into you" tonight ..i guess

• Like 6

@zurah90 It's okay, we're human after all hahaha. I'm contemplating between sleep right now or stay awake until the KCON concert :sweatingbullets: OH I love 'Into You'! Yes, he should sing it since it's one of his English songs and he's in NY now haha.

@LaBelle It's because it's still a bit hard for them to do it, especially from Solar's side. But it's okay, they're improving each episode ^_^ and agree with you about the staffs/cameramen. I think maybe now WGM staffs now know that Ddong Couple is uncomfortable/shy with many people around them, so the staffs are trying to shoot them as far as possible. Please just use installed cameras if possible :) There's a moment when they're in a car too, yay for no staffs! :D

@cnsdlover49 I'll try to translate it now. But I don't know if it will be accurate or not :sweatingbullets:

Btw, for the Jeju episode, I think we'll see the tired Eric, since we saw his updates at that time. But in the preview he didn't look like that? Props to him for being professional! B)

-----

I saw a post that Eric told he was shooting something in NY but couldn't tell what it is. Then a fan account shared that Ailee was filming something with Eric too.

I found this post, it's about some of MAMAMOO sis-in-law's questions to Eric (I put it in the spoiler). I'll try to translate it.
1. Do you know Jjing Jjing-i?
2. Do you like teddy bear?
3. Yongseon-ssi, stop eating.
4. Ric bro-in-law, do you know how to prepare sashimi?

Spoiler

• Like 7

Thanks for all the updates guyss really appreciate it ! *group hugs* We're really dedicated aren't we when it comes to our lovelies :D

I'm restraining myself from commenting before the ep with sub comes out but arghh screw it I couldn't contain this giddiness lol 

I'll try to point things I love most from the ep (I might end up listing everything warn you :p)

-- Mamamoo's bond are truly fascinating they are just an interesting existence altogether and I love how Eric could blend so easily with them. You could see the members are comfortable with him as well *love the moment Hwasa helping Eric to cook like that's the sweetest thing ever to help your bro in-law at the kitchen* Well, Hwasa is the best cook after all among them four hehe

-- Like everyone has mentioned, my heart feels at ease and giddy to see Solar and Eric as a set like Solar didnt leave him out of the picture even though she's more comfortable with her members. In fact, they looked very much like a real couple throughout the ep. 

-- They feeding each other and the members be like, " okay we get it you're in love get a room lol"

-- Though Solar doesnt quite show her jealousy, I notice her expression went straight right after Eric disclosed about his exes. My guess is Solar perhaps never has any boyfriend before (?) 

-- Solar looked pleased when Eric finds her prettiest when she laughed out loud. I don't know but the way Solar looked to her members afterwards was like hinting something ahh maybe it's just my delulu mind hehe

-- I love Solar's rendition of the song. It's actually an old song by Byun Ji Sub if I'm not mistaken and the song is from a man's POV about what he loves in a girl *the way she wears jean instead of skirt etc" and it is really sweet for Solar to actually take the time and write a new lyric for her husband. I love that Moonbyul helps her to open up more *see this is what we call sisterly bond couldnt those people just adore their friendship instead of making something out of nothing*

-- Smooth Eric is smooth. If before I was convinced that Eric might develop a crush for Solar since the first few episodes, now I think we can all safely assume that this boy has fall hard. His body gestures, gazes and touch really speaks volume and that definitely isnt "I'm just acting here definitely not going to involve any kind of feelings ladies and gentleman" LOL. I don't think you could change your heart easily this time around, right Eric ? XD 

-- They way Eric runs to hug Solar after the kiss was definitely the sweetest thing ever. And then he clasped her hand proudly as if showing that this is my girl everyone yeap sure she is. 

-- I love sleepy Solar she sounds so cute and endearing. Not to forget Eric's Good Bam sounds really I don't know how to describe it but its just so sweet and soft like the way you're saying goodbye to someone you really like and all of sudden you'll sound childish and such okay just ignore me I'm drowning in feels ~ 

There's a lot more to talk about but let's just save if for when there's sub tomorrow morning lol thanks again chingus for all the updates. 

P/s: Eric with his hair up, hm definitely gorgeous. 

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, AnothaiDara said:

-- Like everyone has mentioned, my heart feels at ease and giddy to see Solar and Eric as a set like Solar didnt leave him out of the picture even though she's more comfortable with her members. In fact, they looked very much like a real couple throughout the ep.

@AnothaiDara I'm agree with all of your points, especially this point. From watching MAMAMOO on other shows, I know that Solar is as hyper as her members, but I don't know, I feel like she tried to keep her hyperness a bit? I appreciate this gesture of her, thinking that she might do it so Eric didn't feel left out :) 

33 minutes ago, morethanacityname said:

It's eddienam and he just posted a snapchat of Mamamoo's rehearsal!! woohoo another side of HYEONG-BU!!

@morethanacityname REALLY?? YAY for themmm! :wub::wub::wub:

-----

By the way, this is my translation for the song that Solar sang. But I don't know if my translation is accurate :sweatingbullets: 
The song title is "Wishful Thinking". I don't know if it's really the English title, I translated the title literally.

A man that suits denim pants
A man that has same tastebud with me
A man that will laugh even if my talk isn't fun
I like a man like that

Wheein: "This is it!" (pointing to Eric) 

Even if he doesn't speak
A sexy brain man

Telling that my teeth is nice
A man that hide me in his arms

Good at making cream pasta...

Solar: "Ah, that's high." :lol:

A man that has nice eye-smile when smiling

Even if I don't have any money
A man that ........ all the time
      (my notes: don't really get it because I don't get what Solar said, sorry :()

Even if it was a practical joke
A man that always receive it with a smile

• Like 12