[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Another cut :)

Edit:

Thanks you guys for the summary cos i couldnt stream live and i'm glad to know solar stand by eric though her members are there and feeding each other just warmed my heart :)

Solar is used being touchy with her members cos girls do that, and no wonder she still awkward with eric but she doesnt oppose to his touch just shy and embarrassed cos she's not used to it, and glad to know slowly she's open to their skinship :)

True eric is more comfy cos he's brought up in western ways and had 2 gf before lol

• Like 7

The preview seem like they are going for their honeymoon? Ah~ just keep drowning in with this couple. 

Yes, Eric originally is natural with his skinships but there's a limit where it can be shown obviously to certain someone he is with. He is so into her~ the eyes contact and gestures can't lie.

I like how Eric felt it's unfair that Solar was never asked about how many relationships she used to have and MoonByul was like, "This question is only for you." Hahahaha :P

No jealousy detected so far and Solar accepted it coolly~

• Like 5

MBC is fast in uploading the vids today~ actually i prefer if they show our couple at the end...hmm but 2nd is not bad too! 

I love how MAMAMOO jeoljedeul prepared the party and even gifts to their brother-in-law. And even Solar sang the song she made for her hubby~ I'm so touched♡ Solar is such a sweety wife! Both of them are meant for each other! 

@LaBelle

Well it's just what i see. I'm not really sure though~ But even if their honeymoon is not in foreign country, i just hope one day we get to see them going vacation there. Both of them loves travelling so i hope PD-nim would notice that. 

• Like 6

@LaBelle Thank you for bringing the preview video here! I missed it when I was typing my post, haha. I hope they make ~being silly in a car~ their thing, it would be so cute. :D

@zurah90 I loved Hwa Sa's cheating technique, so clever! I also loved the Mamamoo members' little team cheer (where they put their hands at the center and count to three and cheer). Is that really the honeymoon I wonder, or just another activity? It doesn't seem very special for a honeymoon to me, haha.

I hope they do get to film a bit for the show while they're in New York together, so Eric can share a bit of the country he grew up in with Solar (although yes, it's not Atlanta). As long as that doesn't stress them out too much with their schedule, of course.

• Like 7

*Sighs of relief* I finally see positivity for my ddongi feels here.........thank you guys. I can't stream for today's episode.....so I read updates by you guys up here. Thank you <3

@zurah90 I guess our ddongi feels will never stop increasingㅋㅋㅋ wow.....You're singaporean? Yo yo we're neighbors! LOL 

@AnothaiDara omgomg my fellow malaysian ddongi shipper! <3

@morethanacityname aww. You feel bitter about that too? I know that feeling...cuz I'm feeling that too, but I agree with @zurah90 & @AnothaiDara just make em iinvisible...you feel bitter, just come here and read abt our couple news updates etc. Just like what I always do. I don't mind if ppl call me delusional, at least we know that we've our own favourite too :)

- - - -

People said that the last bed scene is awkward, but when I read our forum and saw each of you update, I know that they're actually not awkward as they used too like in episode 1, but more to shyness and applause to Eric, he try to ease the shy surrounding. And being sweet, ofc...our yoonddongie. 

I can't wait too watch mamamoo cheolje being naughty lmao kyaaaa. So much feeling! ;____;

P.s: Be strong to each of ddongi shippers, it's okay for our imagination run wild, atleast we know the fact they're our yoonddngie and yongddongie <3 ddongideul himnaeyo!! 

• Like 5

Ah you guys just ignore,  "they" already making this ep as their ship, so just ignore them, I will just gonna be "told you so" when the girls caught on a date with guys lol

Anyway moving on, couple yoga really is an effective way of skinship :D

Fjg5OFg.jpg

DJB1UDa.jpg

And who would've thought solar is fishing lol

GuHPnQQ.jpg

Edit

• Like 8

@LaBelle lmao imma agree with ya LOL idk why I thought you so cool by saying that xD 

OMG THE PREVIEW OTL THEY ARE SHARING ONE SURFBOARD (?) OTL WHY ITS LOOK LIKE COUPLE CF ;__; and lmao eric really take her to fishing hahaha

Lmao mamamoo being sneaky LOL hwasa really xD

• Like 3

My thoughts for this episode:

• The palm reading scene is cut... :( 
  • Cute MAMAMOO sisters-in-law with their headbands, and then they gave the headbands to Eric & Solar.
  • Kind Hwasa, helped Eric with the cooking :) 
  • Why the "Chloe" question isn't aired? Hahaha I'm the one who's curious :sweatingbullets: And Eric's "It's not alcohol, right?" too.
  • I'm happy that Solar is curious about Eric's past girlfriends. Her expression after Eric answered "two persons" though, went from bright to serious so fast :lol: I bet Eric is curious too about Solar's past relationship, so he wanted that question to be asked to Solar too.
  • Love the song that Solar sang, the lyric suits Eric and their situation :wub:
  • Their hug when they won the sitting game :3
  • When it's Wheein & Hwasa turn to do the balloon popping game, Wheein almost fell, and Eric quickly moved to help her :) 
  • I can't with Solar's screams AHAHAHHA too hilarious! RIP Eric's ears :sweatingbullets:
  • I said it before, but I'll said it again. Love that Solar didn't avoid when Eric kissed her. It's like she's a bit expecting too :D She couldn't look at her left side, because Eric's going to kiss her there. Sis-in-law reactions were interesting too :lol:
  • They're like two kids when they wore the pajamas, cutiesss!
  • When it's the bed scene, I squirmed a lot ahahaha. But when they entered the blanket, they didn't look awkward though. And Eric's staring at her :wub: Btw, is WGM rating for ages 15+? I'm not complaining though :lol:
  • Jeju vacation! I think they didn't consider that as  honeymoon vacation though? The caption didn't mention that, just "vacation". But don't know. And the driving Eric! B)

And yeah, MAMAMOO looks like shooting something, but I think it's for Showtime or MMMTV? Since MAMAMOO appeared together, but I don't know hehe. Still hoping they shoot something for WGM there though  :) Btw, I saw many videos of international fans who's going to KCON and they prepared by learning the artists that will perform in KCON. And most of them know about Eric & Solar in WGM. Well, I think WGM is indeed more popular with international fans?

• Like 8

@ryuseolnims lol this is kpop they should've learn their homework, didnt mean all of them, just the extreme delulu ones, some of them also ship solar with eric though :)

Gosh if they went to another island is that mean another same bed? Hahaha

56AH3ny.jpg

Edit:

@Ondine aaaah thank you, i'm not at home yet so i cant make gifs, you should make the one they held hands after that :D

@Farfalle i agree with all things you said esp the topic about eric ex gfs hahaha

Oh yeah it's the mamamoo & gfriend showtime variety i guess

• Like 7