[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@cnsdlover49 thank you forme sharing the fancams. Why solar is so cute like a cinnamon rolls OTL that dolphin laugh after the fans said for you and yoondongie is so so cute.........she accepted the gifts happily thoㅠㅠ ok my ddongi feels and solar stans feels starting to trigger strongly OTL

@zurah90 @Farfallehehehe still you both help me to understand. Thank you muchie! <3<3

I can't wait for today's wgm episode after I read the preview translated by @Farfalle! OhhOhhho. Mamamoo cheolje tricky questions and that first night tho..................ok should we get ready with our inhaler? LOL

And abt kconny, a fans told me tht mamamoo will performed at 7PM @ NYC time. It's 7AM at my place OTL sobs will our ddongi couple have their own moment and filming after that? And solar will give Eric that present from that ddongi shipper? My little ddongi feeling praying for it ;____;

• Like 5

@ryuseolnims sigh i want his hair up lol 

@cnsdlover49 thanks for the vid lol she laugh so cutely when the fan said eric's name, atleast she got it hahahaha

@Farfalle thanks for the trans of the previeq, I guess we have to see if they stayed that night or not hahaha yeah sometimes it's hard to keep up huh lol

@howcoulditbe hi welcome to ddong couple thread and thanks for the gifs :)

• Like 5

Aww~ i'm melting right now thanks to @Farfalle and @cnsdlover49 for the fancams! Our girls look great and they are all over-flowing with their charismatic charms! Solar looks cute with her bun up hair! Great to see that they received lots of lovd and warm welcome by the fans there!♡ I really envy with those fans~ And of course i love it when there's Ddongie fans~ even being generous and thoughtful to give Solar a gift for her and also YoonDdongie. Solar tiny cute laugh after hearing that is my happiness! Can't wait for more updates! :)

@ryuseolnims

Thank you too for your post! Well, all of us here prefers Eric to style up his hair. Who wouldn't? He look smexy that way but i also have a thing whenever i see a cute namja with his bang down~ he looks cute and innocent! Ahh i give up~ he looks good with any hairstyles! :D

Hahaha i can't help but to think the same as you! Just because of Solar...*my delulu mode have activated since MAMAMOO arrived in NY* I'm just keeping myself cool. Kekeke

Wow... we both have the same timing! When NY is 7pm, ours are 7am the next day. May i know where are you from? 

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah lovelies! Today is D-Day!!! Yay!!! Can't wait for the interactions with our Ddongie+ MAMAMOO!!!:wub:

---EDIT---

Woah i saw lots of MAMAMOO fancams in Insta. Much more than Eric Nam...lol

Jeongmal jangnan aniya~:rolleyes:

• Like 5

@LaBelle hahaha right? *pukpukpuk* maybe his stylish love that hairstyle on him. Lol

@zurah90 thats right. When he pull up his bangs..he look more manly smexy (even he pull down his bangs....:wub:) cough lmao are we fangirling over him? :joy: thats right, he look good in every hairstyle.....otl solar, your husband indeed a good looking man :glasses:

You know, you'rent alone lol i even delulu when i saw camera following around mamamoo as if solar actually having self filming for wgm Coughcough our ddongi feels getting wild lol 

eh we're sharing same timezone? Woah. Im from Malaysia tehehe. How abt you? :smiley:

P.s: D-DAY!!! Yooohoo~~~♡ lets all prepare our inhaler lmao

• Like 3

I'm a little bit annoyed because on INSTA, some people edited Eric out of the WGM preview photos where Solar is with the rest of Mamamoo members! I just think it's kind of disrespectful. It's not like Mamamoo members never take photo together. Why do they have to edited the photos and cut Eric part out. Seriously.

• Like 4

@ryuseolnims

These days i'm fangirling Eric Nam too much! I'm so done! Hahaha:P Love it when you said that Solar having her self filming for WGM! She didn't know that she could stumbled upon Ddongie fans there...so cute! When i saw a fan gifted her the stuffed elephant... i can't help but to think - "eh that's eric nam!" *coughcough* yeah my delulu getting surreal now! 

Hehehe...wow i found myself a friend from a close neighbouring country! I'm from Singapore! :)

@morethanacityname

I saw that and i can't be bothered with those certain moomoos anymore so i'll just let them be~ Manners? They don't have it. So let us chill and ignore those people. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Solar has no chill! Hahaha fancy asking the fans where's her gift...B)

An article of Eric Nam that was featured in the news.

http://www.fox5ny.com/good-day/165284550-story?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

~~~~~~~~~~

D-DAY is here finally... let us enjoy it happily, shall we? 

Time checked: It's Sat, 25th June, 2:04am in NY. 

• Like 3

@morethanacityname Yeahh I saw that too and thought that as disrespectful to both Eric and Solar. I'm sure Solar wouldn't like if she knew Moomos didnt support her relationship with her husband. Well, let's just ignore them. That means they are jealous enough to know that our ship is real lol

@ryuseolnims @zurah90 Woww never knew you guys are just nearby ! I'm from Malaysia as well hihi happy to know 

• Like 3

[LIVE STREAMING LINKS]
We Got Married Live Streaming Links, Sartuday, 4:55pm KST
2. http://invalid.invalid/onair.aspx (With this one, you have to log in first to watch )
live streaming will start at 3:55pm in the Philippines
i dont know what time in your country
  • Like 1

Ah those moomoos r either dont support or delulus just ignore them, them being like that wont change a fact solar is in this and enjoyed filming the show with him :)

@ryuseolnims lol but idk i just thought he look manlier ever since he join wgm esp with that hair up, he need to change it once in a while so we wont get bored seeing his hair hahahhahaha jk

Edit:

Wait, is there cameraman following her?

• Like 3

Eric left the video message for Solar's mother~ yah this couple is too realistic!!!:wub: I love how MAMAMOO jeoljedeul helped Ddongie with their skinships. HwaSa's being a good cheater to poke all the balloons though~ *ROFL* :P Eric was so into the game that he kept Solar closer and hugged her tightly causing Solar to scream... ahh why this seem sexy? :phew: That kiss~ sweet!!!:heart: Of course included Eric gazes towards his Yongsunnie is damn electrifying & sizzling!♡♡♡

---EDIT---

Yah~ The peck sound of the kiss though~ *melting*

• Like 6

I definitely think Eric has good feeling towards Solar although as Solar said it takes time to get close to her. But considering how it also takes a while for Eric to date someone (as he said in interview), I think WGM is helps as part of the process to get to know each other. It's ok. They can take their time! Maaaaan, seriously Eric's gestures and action show and I think Solar also starts to open up bit by bit. It's a shame they cut a lot of scenes like the one with the old woman in the Village. 

• Like 8

Another fun episode! My first impressions without the subs:

Spoiler

- I like how both of them are more comfortable touching each other now, Eric a lot more than Solar (I guess in part because of the culture he grew up in). Eric successfully managed to sneak in a couple of hugs in a short time, haha. I like that Eric's touches still come off as respectful and relaxed.

- Before the episode, I was a little worried Solar would gravitate too much towards her members, since they're a lot more familiar to her, and kind of isolate Eric a little bit. I'm glad it turned out that she stood with Eric as the "couple" that they are, much more than I expected.

- I loved their little couple-y moments, like of Solar feeding Eric while he was busy at the grill, and of Eric feeding her at the table, while the members looked on. It was a little bit like someone who's in a new (or not new but still very mushy) relationship and they fall into these moments like they're in their own little world.

- I think Eric has become quite fond of Solar (I'm judging by the change in his non-verbal language towards her), and I do hope they continue or become friends after the show.

- I really like the Mamamoo members and their kind of "evil" fun. :D

• Like 8