[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@Farfalle

Gosh... while you are contemplating, i can't sleep because i'm just overflowing with excitedness to sleep, even if i'm not sure whether or not i'll be able to watch it live! Hahaha :D Oh yes~ definitely looking forward to Eric's Into You! Is that going to be his special stage? It's lucky that we get to see the sexy side of him ;) Wow... Eric and his bestie filming something? That's cool! And thanks for posting up some MAMAMOO's questions to Eric! Their questions they had for Eric were too cute! 

---EDIT---

Oh thanks so much! Awww~ ♡♡♡ i'm so touched! Solar is really a sweet wifey for Eric! The confessions she made into a song~DAEBAK! 

@morethanacityname

Really? Omo... why do i find this very amusing? I have always been hesitating to post in related to Eric's family members because i want to respect both Eric and Solar individually, but knowing this makes me feel great! Anyway, thanks for the update! 

Oh it's 4pm... time for MAMAMOO- Artist Engagement! 

• Like 2

Loves all your comment and update hehe

I'm streaming this ep for the first time but my internet not doing well and gratefully 2young girls twitter and soric ig make a fast update

For me something that make me courius is solar reserved the pension/guesthouse....she's still shy about skinship but she ready to spend the night with eric ???? 

I'm wonder this is her idea or pd nim idea hehe

About next ep...from costa rica jungle to jeju ocean no wonder eric got exhauted at airport 

I hope they filming wgm after kcon let's see....

• Like 3

@morethanacityname

I think that he received the attentions after he posted that and he don't want to make a mess? It's a nice gesture and i do understand that he have no choice but to keep low profile for his elder brother's sake. 

Nevermind Eddie, you have shown us that you are being a sweet supportive fan of MAMAMOO! 

• Like 3

@zurah90 I think I will sleep for 2 hours, then wake up 15 minutes before the concert starts. I streamed KCON concert last night, just to see a bit, and I streamed from other people's Periscope accounts because KCON website was down due to overloaded people they said? You can search people who streamed it on Periscope by using Twitter and search the tweet with hashtag #KCON16NY. And the concert started late last night, maybe almost 30-40 minutes late? But maybe today's better. I hope my translation of Solar's rendition is correct :) Yeah, it's more meaningful because Solar isn't good expressing her feelings openly.

@morethanacityname Omg, maybe Eric's fans told him to delete it. Eric's brother supports Ddong Couple though. Including that snapchat post, he has posted two times about Eric & Solar. The first time is on his IG, with Eric & Solar's photo from the news which told that they're going to be a new couple on WGM. But he deleted it. Before it's deleted, I got to see that post and saw a comment that asked him to delete that post. :(

@Ira Ajja Hmmm "spend the night" on WGM isn't literally spend the night and sleep together. They just lay on the bed together, and then after filming, they can go back to their own home. Although, I have seen two couples who really sleep over the night in one room. Sorry to say other couples' name here, but they're GongLee couple and KSY couple. Correct me if I'm wrong :) And even if Solar's very shy, both Eric & Solar want to get closer to each other, so maybe it's one of her effort.

• Like 3

it wan't mamamoo's rehearsal , it was just mamamoo's song playing the background at the place where the concert will be held .. mamamoo weren't actually there

and he probably deleted it so that fans won't get the wrong idea

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, MAE1 said:

Eric's brother Eddie  snapped mamamoo's stage 

Haha yes! Ok Eddie is forgiven! Hahah :D I think it was deleted cause it was rehearsal video and was revealed that Mamamoo is going to do "Piano Man" song. Maybe. Anyways, there are some ppl who are streaming on Periscope: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1DXGyZrLjNPJM

• Like 5

Mamamoo were really amazing  !!

Eric also sang INTO YOU ... the place was LIT !! he did AMAZING !!

24 minutes ago, morethanacityname said:

Haha yes! Ok Eddie is forgiven! Hahah :D I think it was deleted cause it was rehearsal video and was revealed that Mamamoo is going to do "Piano Man" song. Maybe. Anyways, there are some ppl who are streaming on Periscope: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1DXGyZrLjNPJM

The list sof the songs was out like days ago , so people already knew what mamamoo were going to sing .. anyway whatever the reason , it's okey ..

• Like 2

Mamamoo was the first performer and then Eric was next and he was so good! I was like how can you not stan him?? He was so funny and fun on the stage. Mamamoo was great too, people were singing along when they performed. They are such girls crush! They didnt really speak english so they only talked for a bit. Do they usually perform again later or that's just it? They each perform 4 songs tho. That was fun tho, their talents and voices are really top notch. :)

• Like 4