[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Hey hey hey, ddongiedeul<3 I've been idle yesterday but I keep opening our thread just to see the updates/posts. Seriously, I never thought that you guys & our Ddongie couple will leave a huge impact on me ;; v ;;

@zurah90 thank you for your tips. I always do like that too whenever I started listening my favourite songs lol, since mostly i depend on my headphone x favourite playlist whenever i'm not in the mood or etc :> Ikr. It is weird if i wished Park Misun to roleplay as their mom if she had a chance to visit their house? hohohoho I can imagine she will be awwed whenever our couple having their own moments hahaha

Abt that person in INSTA that you found..........are we stumble on the same person......(?) *sighs* im sharing the same feel like you when I saw some fans being like that. That also one of  the reason i have a mixed feeling OTL *pats* it's okay, i think mostly of us here are healthy shippers keke 

@Farfalle hehehe. true..she is the longest wgm panelist! Her presence warm my heart. She adores our couple much whenever she see Eric making his gestures to Solar or Solar trying her best to make her move to her husband, right? hehe. abt my mixed feeling? ah, its actually not a big deal.....hehe its just i felt weird/bitter when i see the overwhelming reaction toward our couple and they compared it with their own ship (some kfans (not all) look like they dont really like Eric x Solar :( ) but I just ignore it all and run away to here whenever its happen LOL & I'm okay already. So, no worries! Thanks to you guys. :) 

*group hugs*Should we all virtually gather at in Ddongie's house (?) LOL

And I make some research (?) hahaha. & I found our permanent WGM's panelists names! 

• Park Misun - MC, comedian & actress
  • Hwang Jaesung - a comedian
  • Yang Sechan - a Gagman
  • Park Narae - a comedian

Anyway, its D-2 before Episode 13 & D-3 before Eng sub version!! Our favourite days in the week LOL

P.s: Guys, do we have any media base other than here to perpetuate our Ddongi couple's moments? (Tumblr/weebly/etc) (?) I'm asking cuz I'm at the mood to edit our couple LOL 

• Like 3

WGM filming ? By one glance, I thought it's a woman in front of Solar. Why would Eric wear that "blouse" kekeke 

Keeping timeline of their meeting, I noticed that lately they only meet twice in a month for wgm filming. Previously 17/5 for the wedding which is also my birthday hihi how lucky I am and 30/5 for Mamamoo's invasion + Korean Folk Village. As for their Jeju vacation, it's on 16/06 and this latest filming on 30/6. How I wish they could meet more often than that. But yeahh their super busy schedule though ..

Edited by AnothaiDara
  • Like 9

@ryuseolnims

You are welcome! :) It's a good thing that we shared similar habit. I agreed that if ever Park Misun were to visit our couple's house, she would end up awe-ing over Ddongie... hehehe :P

Really? I do think we stumbled on the same person then since the insta can be discovered randomly. Let us not bother about that person anymore! And thank you for your researched! I finally learnt the male panelist names! 

Maybe you could create one for Ddongie! Hehehe ;)

@AnothaiDara

It's ERIC! Oh goodness! They wore that outfits as if they are in Hawaii~ lol

~~~~~~~~~~

Eric Nam Insta Update 160630

I found the link but i can't vote since it's in korean.

@Farfalle Dearie... you could participate in the voting! ;) 

• Like 3

@zurah90 I think GFRIEND adores MAMAMOO for their vocal skill (from their joint V-app), but don't know if they can keep up with MAMAMOO's energy :lol: Haha it's fascinating for me seeing them so hard working before their debut. It reminds me that being an idol is not easy at all. You're welcome *hugs you back* Like usual, I translated it because I want to know what that news about though :) Yeah, our couple is really in hard-working mode right now, just pray that their schedule doesn't take a toll on their health.

Edit: Well, it says for first 50 voters... I think I'll be like the 3165415th voter? :lol: And I can't properly form a well sentence in Korea though. Well, I'll try to look at it! Thanks for the information :D 

@xexe You're welcome, chingu :D Eric's really, so boyfriend material :wub:

@ouki Yeah, the events' orders are sometimes not the same as the actual happening. It's obvious if we pay attention to things that they interacted with. Maybe the PD did it so the flow of their aired footage is... better? I can't find a right word :sweatingbullets: I'm agree with you, I'm afraid that they just emphasize their silly and funny side and not really pay attention to their interaction/process to know each other better. And thanks to your post, I just realized that photo was taken by Solar's phone. I want to see them taking selcas again!

@ryuseolnims Be strong, chingu. We can't force them to like our couple anyway, and they have their rights to have different opinions. :) Where's Ddongi's house? Here? :lol: Thank you for your research chingu! I recognize their names if they were mentioned, but couldn't remember them if I only saw their appearances :sweatingbullets: Yes, D-2 to their Jeju trip! Hmmm I'm not really active in other medias though, so I don't know if there's a tumblr account dedicated to our couple. Maybe you can just post it here? Hehe.

@AnothaiDara Waw! That means Eric is now in Korea! :D Maybe the blouse is sponsored haha. From the fan account in IG, I think they're in a BBQ restaurant? Yeah, they met once every 2 weeks I think. Hope they keep in contact with each other outside filming though.

• Like 4

Recent Eric's Snapchat update:

-----

Actually, there's an event too from GOOGIMS Company:

How to participate:
1. Regram this post, tag @googimscompany (I think it's better to tag both the photo and the post).
2. Write your brief comment (don't know if you can write it in english or not) at the caption including these hashtags: #구김스 #에릭남 #googims
3. The winner announcement will be at July 4th! I think they will choose 10 persons and each get Eric's polaroid album.

FYI:
#구김스 = #googims in Korean form
#에릭남 = #EricNam in Korean form

• Like 5

A fantaken photo of Ddongi Couple's WGM shooting

Can you see their back view? Haha. They're a walking couple again. I don't know why but I always love the moment they're walking together down the street while chatting with each other :wub: I know they have reached 'cheek kiss' stage, but can I wish for their hand-holding while walking around?

• Like 7

Another fan taken picture with Eric. I still couldn't grasp the concept of Eric's clothes Lol he looks very cute btw. Yess @Farfalle I really hope we can see them holding hands naturally while walking ! That would be very sweet and lovely to see and I bet Eric would enjoy it very much to hold Solar's hand :P 

• Like 5

@Farfalle

Thank so much for the updates! :) Aww~ yes, i want them to hold hands too! Hopefully we get to see Solar get to taste on Eric's favorite foods. 

My delulu mind is running wild. Their facial even look more similar in my eyes now! I love it when Eric gazes on Solar. They both look precious! Didn't know i would stan them real hard than other WGM couples i've watched before! 

Edit:

The atmosphere look tense a little. I just hope that Solar didn't sleep for real but if she was, probably for sure she is real tired. It's good to see that she gets comfortable with Eric now.

• Like 4