[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@MAE1

IKR! WGM Pd-nim need to see this! Hahahaha :D I even thought if they have something going on between them~ gosh their KCON interactions makes me giddy and my delusional are running wild! *im so done being a delulu!*

@AnothaiDara

Oh my god! What did i just read? I'm ruining myself! Now for sure they are filming wgm in NY!

• Like 4

Nah i think she mistaken the eric manner hand as put his arm around her cos we already saw the fancams from every angle and he didnt do that hahahaha that person probably got the back view so it look like he put his arm around her

Hmmm I saw 3 girls in the airport and all have dark hairs, so def all 4 going back, let's just hope they will go honeymoon after this

Edit:

Ok my 2cents on this virtual marriage, mmm actually if we put aside our shipper heart and look in neutral way you can tell which having chemistry and which not (but we ignore cos they look cute lol), i believe when they filming this (if the chemistry is real) the feeling will eventually grow, they will feel this tender care towards their "partner" (just like former wgm couple i forgot who but he recently said he did have feelings for his virtual wife),but so far all wgm couple they ended it once the show end. If i recall only 1 couple really dated after the show end it's junjin-lee si young. So like i said if the chemistry really there, that feeling will naturally grow, if it's not then they just purely act.

• Like 5

That moment was after their

awkward dance .. He didn't hug her he just placed his hand.on her back .. Manners 

And theu are all going back to korea now .. Altho there isn't a clear picture of solar .. But they are def all going back according to twitter

• Like 4

Ahh so all four of them are going back then auchh my heart :') It's okay, have enough rest girls and also Eric. As long as you guys are having fun then all is well.

To be realistic, yeahh the probability of them going out for real is actually small but let's pray the best for them. I remembered reading somewhere that it would be hard for Solar's future boyfriend to top Eric's manner and charm and so is Solar to Eric. Lol. Whatever it is, one cannot force their own feelings right hehe so yeahh just hoping for more good news from them :)

• Like 4

Anyways, after watching the subbed episode, I am thankful of Park Misun as a panelist. She has nothing but praise only for Eric in every episode hahaha. When Solar was singing the song with her self written lyric, one of the guy panelist said that it'll be stressful for a man to be like what was described in Solar's song and Misun immediately said that Eric was just like that in real life. She was like his mom defending her kid hahaha. But but but we know that Solar is shy to do skinship in public and doesn't really say how her feelings to Eric but instead she shows her feelings in her own ways, like practicing song for the wedding, writing the lyric for Eric, preparing their date thoroughly which I really appreciate because you know love knows no boundary and form. It can be said out loud, it can be written beautifully, or it can be conducted openly or quietly. And I do think Solar likes him a lot too.

And I see lots of ddongie fans want Eric to post picture of Solar on his SNS but I really hope he won't because k-fans can be a lil too obsessive toward their idol. 

I think Solar is going back too, if you look closely she was beside their manager (?) and you can catch a glimpse of her backpack. They must have a busy schedule back in Korea.

• Like 8

We have to think about theie situation this way :

They are in a dating show and u can't play with people's feeling . So i totally get their shyness and the fact that solar dozsn't do skinship . Cuz one's the show is over and one of them has feelings and the other doesn't or if both do have real feelings but can't date cuz of work ..etc they wilk end up brokenhearted.

And the fact that eric hasn't dated since he came to korea is helpful to their situation

Let's just enjoy their cute/innocent interactions..and not overanalize

• Like 7

Thank you to everyone who posted updates and vids from KCON! :D I like Eric's hair better like that, styled up rather than the bowl cut-ish bangs in WGM.

A few more comments after watching the subbed episode:

- Even Park Mi Sun noticed them falling into their own little world while eating at the table

- During WheeSa's piggyback punishment, Eric seemed to notice the blanket falling off first and then told Solar

- I love how the Mamamoo members were delighted that Eric showed his "claws", bwahaha

• Like 5

Yeah the part where he was feeding her .. I loved it .. So cute .. And whenever he's talking he turns to look at solar to see her reactions hahah

Agghhh i need an eric in my life

• Like 4

6 hours ago, zurah90 said:

@LaBelle

Omg thanks for sharing the vids! Even before Eric and Solar did that fist bump, he already gazes at her direction and Solar too when he continued his hyperness! And as he grooves towards MAMAMOO, i don't know if i'm being delusional but he kept gazing at her till she continued to walk off. And upon a closer look, not only Solar got dragged by Ailee, she pulled Eric to Solar too! Yah~ Ailee ship them too! Little awkwardness but Eric tried to control his macho and guided Solar with his dance.The embarrassed Solar held her head out of her confusement before she followed Eric's lead. Ailee is truly our saviour! 

Ugh this post! Really agree! And agree with what you guys said too.

Not every WGM couples did off-cam interactions, especially an idol-idol couple. For their off-cam interactions so far, I guess it's thanks to Eric's effort to initiate it first. Don't know, but I think MAMAMOO (especially Solar) still looked quite hesitant to initiate an interaction first with Eric. Thanks to Eric's background as a western-born, so he has that friendly, easy-going personality. I love how he always try to interact with his wife naturally, making her laugh. His efforts to get Solar more comfortable with him are admirable, at least for me.

But I think Solar makes effort too, but her effort is kinda subtle? Like accepting his hug naturally, her wedding vows, preparing their full course date in Folk Village, and the last one that make an impression for me is her rewriting the lyric of a song to match their situation. Sometimes I think Solar's shyness might be a sign that her real feelings involved? I don't mean it's for sure a romantic feelings, but I mean she's being herself. Solar is opening up slowly.

I just hope that this kind of friendly interaction between them doesn't disappear when their WGM time is over. They don't have to date, but I really hope their friendship is going in real life. Like @Nadya_Zeane said, if they're dating, it's a bonus, although we might not know when it happened since we know how Korean fans mostly react to "idols' dating".

And now I'll type as a shipper. Yes, I noticed too that Eric's attention is really on MAMAMOO (or Solar to be exact) from the moment when MAMAMOO appeared on stage. He often glanced to where she was. When 'You're the Best' was playing, he pointed to MAMAMOO (or Solar)'s direction, like admitting that Solar is his 'You're the Best' :wub: And not to mention their fist-bump & dancing (bless Ailee!). For Solar, I think she just took a glance to him sometimes, but she kept aware with his presence though. I really thank both of them for not hesitating to interact and not pretending to don't know each other. :)

----

I've seen the episode with the sub, and I'll just write three points:

• Beside the palm-reading scene, I just realized that the scene when they rode a viking(?) is cut too :huh: From that scene, we may know their ability in riding a ride, right? (Too much tongue-twisting, sorry :sweatingbullets:)
  • The questions that Eric answered are more than what's aired. I know from the amount of the heart post-it that were gone. I'm requesting this unaired scene!
  • I think the bottle on the table where they're eating is a wine, different with Solar's alcohol. But in the scene where Eric & Solar were sitting together while holding hands, there's a bottle between them? And I think someone here has mentioned this too. I watched back their 8th episode, and found that the bottle is very similar with the one Solar brought. Sorry that I'm lazy to do a screencap right now though. So, did the glasses between them contained alcohol? Their first drinking time together :')
  • Like 6

Talking about latest episode, i'm curious on when did Solar mention to Eric that she actually make the kimbap with her mom..:sweatingbullets: since i remember she said she do it by herself..

Oh! one more thing..did anyone notice that Hwasa actually said i can hear you, Oppa when Eric pretending to whisper to Solar..Lol Hwasa upgrade the nickname from RicHyung to Oppa..haha..when will Solar really call him that..

• Like 5

Good morning ddongiedeul! 

Whenever I'm online and reading this forum, I will endup smiling like an idiot. Hahaha you guys really made my mood. Thank you muchie *huggies* 

Awww. It's seem like this little interaction from our Yoonddongie & Yongddongie will be forever cherish moment for us, as ddongie shippers. & yeah, guess no filming for wgm in NYC rite? :( 

Talked abt wgm panelists, Park Misun truly like our ddongi couple mom. She always have that motherly smiles and cheers whenever Ddongi parts out. You can tell that she really adores Eric and Solar aka Yongddongie (like she called solar when they have same event bfr hihihi) can we all appreciate how cute her actions whenever our couple make skinships?

P.s: I hope this mixed feelings that appear in my heart will disappear asap......t____t *lock myself in ddongie house* lol

• Like 3

Guys have we seen this video? I haven't >_< I found this on insta, a fans who attended their busking wedding ; ; ; ;

Erm did they wished the guests for happiness (?) Am I right or imma wrong (?) ; ; ;

© troy_jinn 

- - - -

A male fans brought Solar (along with Moonbyul lol) banner at Eric fans engagement @ KCONNY LMAO 

• Like 5

@ryuseolnims

Yes it seems that our ddongie didn't have wgm filming there. But we can just hope if they will travel together in future. Anyway, i've always like Park Mi Sun. I agree that she look like a mom to our ddongie! Some male panelists (sorry, i don't remember their names) also seem to love our couple. Overall i can see that the panelists favours ddongie. :) Have a mixed feelings? I understand what you meant. Whenever it came to me, yeah it sure is uncomfortable but i can't do anything about it but i keep my joy back by singing some songs to cheer me up. Lol

Oh yes! That fancam of the owner at Ddongie's wedding busking has been shared here. It's cute how Solar wished them happiness and then Eric wished for their happiness too. ♡

Hahaha that fan is the best! 

• Like 3

I went through Eric's snapchat and noticed that this is the shirt and hat he wore for Wgm filming. Couldn't see Solar tho beside him lol 

His caption : werkwerkwerk haha he's heavily influenced by his wife and sis in-laws. Before, it's leggoo hihi i find that cute when you unknowingly resemble your partner :D 

• Like 5

On 2016. 06. 26. at 8:21 PM, Ondine said:

- I love how the Mamamoo members were delighted that Eric showed his "claws", bwahaha

Sorry for my poor English. :(

It's really odd to me that his korean fans and other celebrities only know his well mannered side because I know him from ASC. He did lot of crazy stuff there. By the way I hope one day Solar will meet his firends...actually Kevber would be the best. Or Markson. :phew: Maybe she have met with his brothers at KCON. Behind the scenes.

• Like 5

@Andicilin

Maybe those korean fans don't really watch ASC as it was fully international show. But yeah, we are lucky to have known his crazy side. Especially when he is hyper enough to even dance when he already said before that he is not a good dancer. Lol he even guided Solar to follow him. 

Actually i agree with @Farfalle . It was a nice approach that he always initiates to make a move on Solar first so that she could get comfortable since he knows better what Yongsunnie is like in real life. Being born as westerner, i'm thankful that he is open minded person and could get along with other people very well. :)

• Like 5

23 hours ago, LaBelle said:

@morethanacityname lol but they already got interaction before ailee doing it. Actually we should be glad cos most of wgm couples would only wave and smile on event outside wgm, yet eric and solar did smth more :) and reminder solar is super shy when it comes to eric lol

I remember how other wgm couples shipper they hoping so much for their couple to interact at event like this but only get a wave or a simple nod, they even already happy if their couple walk near each other though no interaction at all lmao so yeah i have to say solar eric actually did pretty good in interacting off wgm (and to think kcon is Mnet not Mbc)

@Delulu_jie2830 well sometimes it gets on our nerve following their pace yet it's understandable if we look at solar shyness, eric had his way to make her comfortable slowly yet sure, let's just hope they will be in the show long enough for us to see eric fully break solar's guard down

Which leads me to thinking that both of them are taking things "seriously". They have this pace so we don't feel things are forced or being set up. I like it being natural. Hehehe. I really hope they stay long despite busy schedules. Hwaiting Ddongie Couple! Such an adorable couple! :)

• Like 4