[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

insta4.gif

anyeongggg chingu.... ^_^^_^

unexpectedly i quite glad doctor not aired today.. i can stay late to finis my work in ease

heheh.... mian to you who crazily waiting...i even just have a time to watch ep17 with sub.

anyway.. i don't know why, but this is one of my fav scene from ep17

insta004.gif

while people stressed looking out for the doctor, KS stressed to pick which doctor will perform a surgery for him. even the vice president willing to do it he ask him too... the entire dept even look gloomy because he's sick crazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif?1292792386 

ok.. back read time... BRB.

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Or hyejung accidnt and jihong song saeng broken inside. No. Thnking abt it makes my heart break into pieces. Nothing bad gonna happen to them. 

Just wishing for happy ending. Without bed scene is ok too.. *wiping tears*

if some thing happened to HJ --- JH will really kill SW's dad (just like he said he want to destroy everything when his parent passed away)... 

• Like 10

Now really bad my feeling about jihong but I still positive thinking about his words said to hye jung "for me no tomorrow so I wanna do the best as long still alive" if flash back epis 4 when he asked to hj about is she married or she has boyfriend or no cause jh won`t regret like 13 year ago cause chance no coming again so from now he just wanna do the best for his love so next time no regret... I hope that words just spirit word for us as human have to do the best as long the God give us chance for life no until waiting for tomorrow or next... #keeppositivethinking.. and may be for next episode we can learning for forgive someone... next week 3 episodeeee!!! :wub: but ending episode :bawling: #breath heavyly  :bawling:

Writernim we trust to you..

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

hmm accident nooooo
haha they have been already separated in 13 years
i hope they will not introduce another conflict because we have 3 episodes to go and we still have a lot of issues to resolve hehe

by the way just read in twitter that Doctors is trending in Naver even it is not broadcasting

Top 100?

326a4610ac.jpg

Spoiler

326a273605.jpg

326ad69112.jpg

326aa72ed0.jpg

326c1b10bf.jpg

• Like 22

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

exactly....she was the attending doctor....however she wasnt suppose to be the only one bearing the brunt of the penalty....i wasnt satisfy that she was alone in the bearing of the brunt....Dr. Kim said he cant allowed the whole department to be drag down which i dont agree.....

the source of the problem wasnt only in her.....she has to bear the bigger share....cause maybe since she is the attending doctor....she should let another staff doctor like YooDo knows where she is.....or in case of emergency have someone who is upper up to step in, in case she couldnt get out of the operation in times to attend to the VVIP.....

i wont know for sure how the chain works.....but at the rate they push the responsibility from one person to another....for me if im Dr. Kim, I will have the whole department holiday suspended for a month at the very least.....

The way HJ takes this so gracefully and with her pride in tact, says volume about her. 

She doesn't shift blames. As much as everyone has a part to this, she takes that it's her responsibility as attending doc. Even if she told SW to oversee while she's doing the operation. She even tells SW that she doesn't blame her for it, and just takes it as 'my unlucky day'.

Most probably figured I'm HJ biased, because I could really see where she's coming from. But I really like that she doesn't even try to bring SW down as collateral damage in her "war" with MH. She's very straight forward in this aspect, "MH did the crime, MH does the time", unlike SW grandfather who wanted to drag JH into picture in their war between the 3 of them, which ultimately resulted in JH's dad passing. 

I was actually pretty angry at KTH for the first time ( I love him as neurosurg head!!) when he said she needs to take the fall in order to save the whole dept. if the whole dept screws up, everyone should take the blame, not looking for a scapegoat! 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, jihyefighting said:

wow many people in our thread tonight even though ep 18 doesn't air tonight but still here we are still many things to talk about..these shows how much we love DOCTORS and how supportive are we to our OTP...hope SBS will not disappoint us next week..

and i believe also has something to do with how we feel here , with all this wanderful people . :)

• Like 13

So many things needs to be solved!! And everything will be shown next week!! The life of the drama is next week. I'm so tensed, i din't wanted it to be like this(back to back episodes). We don't get time to digest after seeing 18 and 19 episodes.  Why the drama gonna end so early? Next week at this time the drama DOCTORS will be ended. NOOOOOOO

• Like 17

people are craving for tonight's episode..waahhhhhh that's why many are finding their ways on how to divert their attention because SBS is suppressing us from having our OTP's sweet moments.....hope everyone is doing fine while waiting for the next episode im starting to download DOCTOR's ep1-17 so that i can rewatch it again and again and again for the next 5days...huhuhu:bawling:. I HOPE SBS WILL READ THIS AND GIVE US SOME VIDS OF THEIR MAKING FILM/ BTS sooooo that  we can  still be happy tonight 

• Like 19

I see a number of chingus here picking sides today! JH's letting go and live life happily, HJ's revenge...

i don't know....

JH only wants HJ to be happy, knowing how much she has gone through and how long she has been tortured, by her past, her circumstances, herself. His belief of "an eye for an eye makes the world goes blind" is also something I truly believe in. Somehow when I saw the conversation that she wants MH dead, my first thought was a scene in "I hear your voice"... "the moment you kill him, you are just a murderer. You cease to be the victim. all your reasons, all your excuses disappear"...

Revenge is a funny thing...we want to take revenge thinking that it will make us feel better after that, except they don't normally. It consumes a person, and in the end, nobody wins, even if he or she succeeds. Revenge has a way to work both ways...it punishes all parties...

Having said that, I can totally understand, and emphathize with HJ. Her desperation breaks my heart. So much so I would join her if I could (KUDOS TO PSH PLAYING HJ TO PERFECTION! Her anger, her desperation, her sorrow...impressive!!:wub::wub::wub:. My respect for her acting just got levelled up!!! Multiple times!!) 

My feel is that she needs to have some sort of closure to her grandma's case's perpetrator- MH. Asking her to move on without that closure would be to ask HJ not be HJ. THAT, is HJ. But Her judgment is currently clouded, consumed by her anger. And that's why I felt JH is trying to step in and out things into perspective. But rather than ask her to let go and give up, why not work together to bring MH down and save the hospital at the same time? JH clearly knows MH has something up his sleeves, as his dad has mentioned bits and pieces to him when he was alive. Together, they can bring MH down, and make a difference. HJ gets her closure, JH gets to save the dad's legacy, and patients win. 

I just don't necessarily think it has to be the 2 extremes of kill for revenge, or let everything go and live happily! Because JH would never want to see HJ be a monster to take down a monster, and HJ will never be able to just let go and live happily....

• Like 22

2 hours ago, Mayyes said:

I think win Daesang is a big deal. But, I also hope it too. If only rightnow already end of 2016. PSH and KRW acting is top notch and the rating also great. And I remember SBS once gave Daesang for young actress Moon Geun Younh for Painter of the Wind, back then her co-star also A List Actor - Park Shin Hyang.

SBS drama award 2016 quite disappointed for me. They forgetting some of their best stars - the most I hated, KRW and Shin Eun Kyung (Achiara's Secret). Rather than Joo Won, I prefer KRW or Kim Hyun-joo to win Daesang. Punch was well written drama, critically acclaimed and did well in rating, of course KRW's acting was crazy amazing. He did won PD Choice Award, and for some reasons I am happy that he received recognitions from PDs - mostly because of acting and solid storyline of a drama.

Not only for Doctors, I do think SBS never done good job in promoting their dramas. Hahha... The casts and their fans are doing promotion better than PR department of SBS.

Yes maybe its true. Honestly most of the casts of Doctors are SBS's permanent employees. Haha... KRW, PSH - their last 3 dramas is on SBS. YKS definitely SBS's son. Jang hyung-sung (kim tae ho), chief residents, Moon ji-in (soon-hee), Director Jin and his father even the cameos (han hye jin, first died ahjumma, nam goong min and im ji yeon), they are pretty suitable to be called SBS's employees too. Hahha... And I also feel like SBS's stalker, I dont know why, the past 2 years I only watched dramas from SBS.

Reveal hidden contents

I am sorry in advance, I dont mean to bash a drama of something like this, KBS's UF had this kind of experience. In the beginning they did well, because of big promotion and big name stars. But, right now I can say it was quite a flop, even Kim Woo-bin (the lead actor) need to apologize for his fans saying that his drama was not good as his fans expected. Its a prove that big stars big promotion is not a sole reason that a drama will be rating killer.

Okay, next week we get 3 eps in a row. Thats means no more torture of waiting. But have to say goodbye to our lovely neurosurgeons. Sadness and happiness always come together anyway.

Daesang is definitely a huge deal.. but we wont know for sure who's going to get it until the rest of the dramas this year are shown. Inasmuch as I would like KRW or PSH to win this, so far there's DoTS from SBS and even the Mermaid one coming up with Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun - obvi of the 2 only DoTS had higher ratings as of date.

Hopefully, they will get to attend Baeksang awards together though and that'll provide our shippers hearts the full circle picture!!!  :wub:

2 hours ago, jihyefighting said:

i hope SBS will give us BEHIND THE SCENES of our OTP tonight!!!!!!!!!
please, please,please, please, please... i cant sleep because my heart is sooo sad thinking that there will be no ep 18 tonight and also because  there are only 3 episodes left for my favorite KDRAMA of al time huhuhuhuh :bawling: :bawling::bawling:

I'd like the BTS of the last scene.. in HJ's home.

• Like 15