[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@Agie glad I am not the only one here checking out his buns !! Hehe 

@kasmic glad my strips are putting smile on your face, dear ! 

Hahahaha!  That is sooooo not the right way to make her jealous, Yoon Do.  :lol:

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 8

I hope Ji Hong and Hye Jung get married somewhere in the last 2 episode.... Time flying so fast can't believe it's 4 episodes left...Then I will enjoy it more than before :) 

It's sad about some controversy happen lately about PSH and when I found some articles about it I choose not to post it since me as her fans and this drama fan too will sad to read it. Many haters are taking it too far on such simplest thing...and the comments...I'd rather passed them. 

Me... personally, I love the drama. Well I always love medical drama, and doctor is the one in my list that I enjoy the most. The medical cases is interesting but the writer can give us simple explanation so people who are not in medical area can understand better too....the life inside the hospital told in very light way....theres no TOO EVIL person but also no TOO INNOCENT one....so it's fair amount for me. 

Despite the hospital issue and the cases they face everyday, but the story between JH and HJ remain as its centre, and I love hos their love story unfold. 

KRW is not too old...or age gap between him and PSH is too much...I saw them as a perfect match. Well maybe this pov is biased because my bf is 6 years older than me too...so I think there's no problem at all...

So as a viewer and also a camper in this thread I only want to say just enjoy it. whether you hate the story or hate the actor/actress when you come to this thread and even create an account to share you thought then it means you also enjoy the show....they.enjoy it so that they can't help it to share their comment. 

• Like 21

I have so many things I want to share about this series and why I love it.  I need to make sense of it all.  But right now, all that my brain can process while looking at those stills and GIFs from ep 17 is that they just look so wonderful together!  :wub:

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

@shinhyefan that is also what I noticed hahahahaha!

13 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

@shinhyefan, I agree with yah!!!...lol!!!...lol!!! JH is in his 40ish...and the way he looks at her:blush::phew: and HJ is wearing "white" it's see through blouse!!!:w00t::w00t::phew::phew::wub::wub:

hahahahaha...we have same perv mind...i am like that with my hubbie when we date hahahahaha.......:lol:

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Jennypyho said:

Any one tell me how to watch this amazing drama live?   Pls send me the link.  Great thanks!

You can watch it on dramafever or dramalove with engsub ^^ 

Edited by hangnga96
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, CeejayA said:

I noticed based on the rough translation that she mentioned, she has a lot time now. Would it means that she will be fired? Or suspended? Aaaaaah!!!! 

I prefer that happen...since the incident happen to the VVIP patient is on her plate. So it's more normal and logical for me for her to take the consequences. Since she's the doctor in charge for the patient and must stand by for him, as for VVIP case there's also special treatment on that doctor must able to perform excellent, but yet she choose to do major surgery and leave the patient to other doctor without diligently to take care of it 100% since the other doctor (SW) also cannot be blamed since she already has planned before HJ ask her to cover for her. And when the VVIP patient crashed for real and really need her assistance she's not able to e there and choose to ignore the call also one of her failure I think.

So I prefer HJ take the punishment it will not hurt her pride, but she will not take it if JH save her simply because she is his girlfriend, I bet HJ will not like it too. 

• Like 13

By tessieroo K-drama, Video PreviewAugust 15, 2016

Doctors Episode 17 Preview With English Subs

This week is going to be sad, I’m really worried about Kang Soo. *sniff* It’s also very hard to tell from this preview if…

Read More

DoctorsEp17Prevheader.jpg

------------------------------------------

141947586_20%2528%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9%2529.gif?type=w540

Spoiler

141948284_22.jpg?type=w540141948013_21%2528%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9%2529.gif?type=w540

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple images
  • Like 17

Wow. Forgot the name to quote. Firing or suspense is a bit harsh. When patients die in hospital due to negligence UNTIL it's proven ie coroners report etc... it just goes into M&M rounds. And staff do an incidence report and it's usually called  sentinel event or Critical Incidence Analysis. Most hospitals have a clinical governance section.

The writer being a writer, and not doing enough medical writing research obviously won't know this. But any hospital that blames a doctor any single doctor for not answering a phone- is a crap hospital. Any hospital based drama whose writer doesn't even KNOW to write in a CODE BLUE scene shouldn't set her drama in a hospital then. Whether this is labelled a healing drama or not one should have certain research done.  Considering an unconscious patient always falls under a Code Blue criteria. And we have heard enough PA announcements in Kdramas to know the writer could have written that in.

Obviously she could be suspended but heck if I understand a hospital where you have  a neurosurgery team, a VVIP nurse- and no one knows how the heck to do with an unconscious patient. FYI for those medical and allied health drama viewers here- don't know where you guys work but sure hope you don't think that's the Korean hospital standards. As it is I have to suspen disbelief that an adult neurosurgeon is operating comfortably for a paediatric patient.  Seoul has children's hospitals. Although the one I am most familiar with; Severence Hospital has a paediatric section. But operations are still done by paediatric doctors.

• Like 8

Love love love this drama much, can't wait to see episode 17, and i'm sad that I know every drama has to end, but I'm proud to have watched  & followed this drama from episode 1. It's one of K drama that i must say that make sense. PSH, KRW  and the whole  Doctors Team are amazing and awesome. Despite of the negative , nitpicking to the one and only Park shin hye's nail and whatever, remember this haters no one can put a good person down!!!. Fighting!!

• Like 11