[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Attention to all Prof. Hong Ji Hong and Dr Yoo Hye Jung patients,

Please submit your patients card to administration staff upfront and wait at Neuro Surgery ward. Our nurse shall take a pre-check up test based on your arrival. Prof Hong and Dr Yoo working hours are Monday and Tuesday 20.00 -21.00 PM.

Should you have emergency, please go to Emergency unit immediately... Thank you

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 17

14 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

After reading a few negative comments on some sights about Doctors about KRW & PSH at first I honestly wanted to play nice and for just a moment please forgive this viewer from the USA, you can blame it on where I come from if you want, but it's unbelievable.  It makes me wonder are they even watching the same thing as me???  If so maybe they need to get their eyes & hearing checked because when is enough, enough??? 

KRW is ageless and priceless and like a fine wine he just gets better & better and proved it right here in this drama above my point is proven no matter how you look at him you know KRW brought his talent & skill to every episode and not another soul could have brought the same JH to us. No one's look or glance could create chills or take your breath away like he easily does.  If some can't see that it's truly their loss... BIG BIG LOSS...

PSH they want to complain about everything and anything well I got news about that too!!   She isn't some newbie to this business nor is she a young girl any longer deserving to be pushed around she is a full grown woman. An Actress who not only deserves respect but started as a child actor and has well earned it.   Take a good look at everything she has become not just her talent or beauty but the good and kindness she shows towards everyone around her.  Including being an example to others not just in Korea but around the world in her giving to children in other parts of the world. Korea is truly blessed to have someone like her to represent them so well....

What an amazing woman she is and her past work is only the beginning she is going to rise so high words won't be able to touch her. I'm looking forward to that more than anything!   But what hurts me is there are those who want her to answer or apologize for the smallest things.   I ask you where is the talk about the wonderful kind and loving things she does everyday???  Why not focus on the best she has to offer!!

For those nail inspectors and kiss experts out there so eager to throw stones. While pointing one finger at her there are three pointing right back at you!  It's a good thing no one is inspecting you or your lives I wonder what you might have to apologize for?  For just a moment I wish PSH wasn't playing HJ I wish she was her and had the freedom to kick a little bootie all in black and send a few people flying with her ninja high kick! Now that's drama I would pay to watch....

As far as international viewers I can only speak for myself but there are a lot of lurkers and people who watch and are not counted who love not only the show but have become new fans of the actors and the writing, production and even the music that is so moving as well.  Yep a country girl so far away from Korea who loves everything about Doctors that's me and while listening to it's OST  I'm so dang thankful for every romantic moment I have been given & that I'm able to smile while living & working on a family farm remembering JH & HJ and their magic they brought into my everyday life.....

For nothing that is written or said or even made up can ever touch that or them.... And you can count on that....

A humble bow to all patients here for my words but sometimes you just have to stand up and be counted for what you believe or you lose a part of who you are...:wub:

This!!!! Well said....all I can say is

Off Topic image

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 9

15 hours ago, maria1983 said:

this is the reason , actually one of the reasons , i really believe is this love story . how not falling for a man like this ? how ?

Soo many pages flying in this thread. So many to reply and like lol. I heart you on this one. How not to fall for a guy like this?. He is the most perfect, flawless yet believable kdrama hero i have seen in recent times. Even his shortcomings are adorable. He can do no wrong in my eyes. Everything he does is ok with me ( to quote what he said to HJ). And sadly, i don't think such a guy exists in real life LOL. At least not from my part of the world lol. That's why i escape into kdrama world- to meet beautiful men like hong ji hong LOL

• Like 16

Good morning all patients...finally Monday is coming. If I remember that Doctors just 4 episode left its make me sad. I hope the rest epsiode will be wonderful and always being memorable for us. :wub:

Based on the text preview there will be one bad news and one good news. Ok, we knew that the bad news about HJ fired. How about good news? Maybe HJ will said I love You then they will got married or the good news is about HJ grandmother case? Cant wait for tonight episode.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, kdramanewb said:

Thank you for the translation. :)

I can understand where JH is coming from. He lost his parents at an early age and wished that he had waited for his mom instead of going home alone so he could have spent more time with her. He also just recently lost his adoptive dad. He also missed out on 13 years that he could have had with HJ. So, for him to embrace life and wanting to live like there is no tomorrow is very smart of him. It is sound advice to everyone.  It takes a lot of energy for HJ to hold on to her agenda about her grandma, energy that could be spent being happy with JH instead. I'm sure her grandma would not want her to lose out on happiness, something that she could fully have now, if she so chooses. The serenity prayer might help HJ :)

I thought that Ji Hong's as you wrote too. 

In ep16, when HyeJung asked JiHong to promise that JiHong won't die before HyeJung because she don't want to see the ones she loves will die (her mom and her grandmom), JiHong changed to other topic. I guessed JiHong would not like to promise uncontrollable one. JiHong have experienced losing from dying (his parents and his dad) till he embraces life as he answered HyeJung's hapiness question that JiHong is happy because he is still alive and can be with the one he loves as HyeJung. 

Actually both JiHong and HyeJung's best friend, who love HyeJung very much, wanna let HyeJung live happily as JiHong asked on the bench and HyeJung's best friend said after HyeJung's cooking.

As JiHong realized how HyeJung Grandma loves HyeJung, that's why he said that HyeJung's grandma hope to see HyeJung be happy(rather than being sad from her case) Grandmom used to knee down to beg for JiHong's kindness when she knew he is HyeJung's homeroom teacher. When rumor created by SeoWoo, HyeJung's grandma was sorry to JiHong to be in such situation from granddaughter's background. 

However, HyeJung can not be peaceful if she didnot solve her grandmom's issue; therefore, JiHong would like to help sorting out. This might leads both of them to risks.

Sigh, but this is HyeJung with her fighter's spirit who strongly believed that she should do to clear her mind.

-----

In my opinion, sometimes, I am wondering from case of  HyeJung's grandma whether it is normal that some medical operations will have some mistakes because some not-experienced-enough doctors (esp. in provincial hospital )might operate too difficult cases or in some cases, patients might have any other unexpected symptoms during operations. Would it be disorderly to doctors to be too cautious on each medical operations if patients are likely to sue? 

Sometimes, diagnosis by different doctors might be different eg. - on JiHong's dad, TaeHo&JiHong didn't want total removal while YoonDo want., - Yoondo challenged HyeJung to operate difficult case on patient's risk, - different opinion to Gold Olympics athlete during bleeding. How could each decision result in mistake or it should considered as diagnosis without 100% guarantee of zero risk to patients.  

• Like 15

[Video_SBS Official]

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43791&contNo=22000190707

Photo published for [선공개] 지홍과 혜정의 심야 데이트 "무지 기대되는 좋은 소식은 뜸들이다가 애타게.."

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1048366

[Preview] "Doctors" Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye sitting down with serious faces

2016/08/14 

photo756059.jpg

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won is becoming Park Shin-hye's logical adviser.

On the seventeenth episode of the SBS drama "Doctors", Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) was spotted advising Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) calmly and logically like the teacher that he was before.

Ji-hong's face looks serious and so does Hye-jeong. They aren't smiling at all and they look like a couple but they also look like a teacher and student at the same time.

Ji-hong is is going to tell Hye-jeong a good news and a bad news and ask her for her objective point of view on the bad news. However, no one can be objective when it comes to their business. When Hye-jeong is full of anger, Ji-hong says, "I'll take revenge for you" but Hye-jeong says, "You're smart but do you really think I'll give up like that?"

In the end, Ji-hong tells her, "I don't care about revenge, destruction or punishment. Time's too precious to think about what I love today. There's no tomorrow". He tells her the story of his life and the things he experiences after his parents pass away. However, Hye-jeong doesn't seem obedient towards him.

Hye-jeong digs for the truth in her grandmother's death and Ji-hong is worried that she might get hurt. The episode can be seen on August 15th at 10PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/preview-doctors-kim-rae-won-and-park-shin-hye-sitting-down-with-serious-faces-97702.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 17

[Preview] "Doctors" Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye sitting down with serious faces

2016/08/14

photo756059.jpg

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won is becoming Park Shin-hye's logical adviser.

On the seventeenth episode of the SBS drama "Doctors", Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) was spotted advising Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) calmly and logically like the teacher that he was before.

Ji-hong's face looks serious and so does Hye-jeong. They aren't smiling at all and they look like a couple but they also look like a teacher and student at the same time.

Ji-hong is is going to tell Hye-jeong a good news and a bad news and ask her for her objective point of view on the bad news. However, no one can be objective when it comes to their business. When Hye-jeong is full of anger, Ji-hong says, "I'll take revenge for you" but Hye-jeong says, "You're smart but do you really think I'll give up like that?"

In the end, Ji-hong tells her, "I don't care about revenge, destruction or punishment. Time's too precious to think about what I love today. There's no tomorrow". He tells her the story of his life and the things he experiences after his parents pass away. However, Hye-jeong doesn't seem obedient towards him.

Hye-jeong digs for the truth in her grandmother's death and Ji-hong is worried that she might get hurt. The episode can be seen on August 15th at 10PM.

Source : sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/new.../Hancinema

-------------------------------------

PSH and Kim Min Suk Doctors Gif

141959165_33%2528%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9%2529.gif?type=w540

☞ 또, 심장이 나댈지도 모릅니다. 박신혜와 김민석의 귀요미 본방 사수샷을 준비했거든요. 지홍쌤은 잠시 눈을 감으세요~. 

142000030_34%2528%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9%2529.gif?type=w540

본방사수를 부르는

142000667_35%2528%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9%2529.gif?type=w540

박신혜와 김민석의

142001171_36%2528%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9%2529.gif?type=w540

역.대.급.애.교.

Source:naver.com

• Like 15

3 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

After reading a few negative comments on some sights about Doctors about KRW & PSH at first I honestly wanted to play nice and for just a moment please forgive this viewer from the USA, you can blame it on where I come from if you want, but it's unbelievable.  It makes me wonder are they even watching the same thing as me???  If so maybe they need to get their eyes & hearing checked because when is enough, enough??? 

KRW is ageless and priceless and like a fine wine he just gets better & better and proved it right here in this drama above my point is proven no matter how you look at him you know KRW brought his talent & skill to every episode and not another soul could have brought the same JH to us. No one's look or glance could create chills or take your breath away like he easily does.  If some can't see that it's truly their loss... BIG BIG LOSS...

PSH they want to complain about everything and anything well I got news about that too!!   She isn't some newbie to this business nor is she a young girl any longer deserving to be pushed around she is a full grown woman. An Actress who not only deserves respect but started as a child actor and has well earned it.   Take a good look at everything she has become not just her talent or beauty but the good and kindness she shows towards everyone around her.  Including being an example to others not just in Korea but around the world in her giving to children in other parts of the world. Korea is truly blessed to have someone like her to represent them so well....

What an amazing woman she is and her past work is only the beginning she is going to rise so high words won't be able to touch her. I'm looking forward to that more than anything!   But what hurts me is there are those who want her to answer or apologize for the smallest things.   I ask you where is the talk about the wonderful kind and loving things she does everyday???  Why not focus on the best she has to offer!!

For those nail inspectors and kiss experts out there so eager to throw stones. While pointing one finger at her there are three pointing right back at you!  It's a good thing no one is inspecting you or your lives I wonder what you might have to apologize for?  For just a moment I wish PSH wasn't playing HJ I wish she was her and had the freedom to kick a little bootie all in black and send a few people flying with her ninja high kick! Now that's drama I would pay to watch....

As far as international viewers I can only speak for myself but there are a lot of lurkers and people who watch and are not counted who love not only the show but have become new fans of the actors and the writing, production and even the music that is so moving as well.  Yep a country girl so far away from Korea who loves everything about Doctors that's me and while listening to it's OST  I'm so dang thankful for every romantic moment I have been given & that I'm able to smile while living & working on a family farm remembering JH & HJ and their magic they brought into my everyday life.....

For nothing that is written or said or even made up can ever touch that or them.... And you can count on that....

A humble bow to all patients here for my words but sometimes you just have to stand up and be counted for what you believe or you lose a part of who you are...:wub:

I think if you're a teenager, 35 seems very old.  Heck.  When I was a teenager, I thought Mr. Darcy was old since he was 28 to Elizabeth Bennet's 21.  Then there was Mr. Knightley's 37 to Emma's 23.  Their gap seemed so big.  As an adult, I realized that such gaps become quite irrelevant when two people have a meeting of the minds.  I have close friends my age, more than ten years younger than me, and a lot older than me.  So there.  It's all about a viewer's level of maturity too. :)

• Like 16

Omo the somewhat extra 44sec teaser is out and not giving us much but sweet moments. I know I cant complain... I just think it just might be the fluff first then the deep and meaningful chat later. 

JiHye is so cute together. Shall I still ask @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven @imjiyoon for some translations. lol! :heart:

Naver: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1048366 or in SBS 

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43791&contNo=22000190707

ca33d66bc8e2c4cdea13c42080396cff.png

4b8df96bff0740156e433d8c63da9728.png

456c004e15b27d410e7cc8a0c0a16a6e.png

• Like 21

The negativity reagarding PSH and KRW that come from other sites are "KIDS"...and it would take time for them to grow up!!!;);) the jeoulousy and envy comes with the entertaining business just to bring down the rating. High rating means profit and high revenue for EVERYONE and that was the reason we have folks doing their dirty work.  It is very pathetic and I have posted my comments in the past surrounding this ;) Again and again, I have stated that "If you don't like the drama, don't watch it!!! and if you don't like the main lead(s) than don't watch it!!!".  Myself personally, I use to have a looooong list of actresses and actors that I love (been watching K-dramas for over 12yrs) but my list is getting shorter and shorter.  Why??? because in reality, they do not appear to be what I have imagine as a "good person" (not going to mention names) so I stop watching them no matter how good their drama(s) are. I am soooo thankful that PSH is pair with KRW because I can see a lot of mutual respects between these two off cameras. :heart: I wish DOCTORS will raise the bar sooooo high in the last 4 ep with their acting just so the new actors can learn from them :)

• Like 16