[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

ahaha YD getting ready for the “dinner” with HJ

YD & HJ sit down in the cafeteria and talk

— uhr screen froze — (I think YD was talking about JH)

HJ gets up to leave but YD says something for her to stay

They both get up, but HJ walks off lol geez YD!!

Someone calls for HJ, something seems wrong

chief gets annoyed at Kang Soo lol

Kang Soo runs to find HJ, SW watches them

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

I think this is the dialogue everyone is waiting for. What HJ told to YD at canteen. 

"I don't believe in love between man and woman. However, if I'm going to fall in love, that one person is going to be Hong Ji Hong Song Saeng Nim".

Awwwww...thanks @whiteangel25!

• Like 19

YD AND HJ EATING TOGETHER ...HJ THANKS HIM...OMG I THINK HJ REJECTED HIM AND CONFESSED SHE LOVES JH ...YD PRETENDS IS OK ...NURSE RECEIVED A CALL HJ IS CALLED TO BE QUESTIONED...INTERNS +NURSE WORRIED ...SHE IS BEEING QUESTIONED OVER THE PRESENT SHE RECEIVED ..JH ALONE AND WORRIED FOR HIS FATHER

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

I think this is the dialogue everyone is waiting for. What HJ told to YD at canteen. 

"I don't believe in love between man and woman. However, if I'm going to fall in love, that one person is going to be Hong Ji Hong Song Saeng Nim".

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 11

YD is now doing his own style of wooing HJ as they eat at the hospital's cafeteria. But his efforts fell flat because HJ told him she liked JH. Aww...he looked crushed. I love how he's being a gentleman all throughout these things.

Nurse receives something urgent and informs the residents? Maknae runs and chances upon HJ. SW sees them.

• Like 17

HJ meets with ??? some guy (my screen froze again here, A+ recapping skills)

JH in his office, looking at something on his computer

thinking about his dad, awwww damn he makes me want to cry 

SW father and grandpa meet again (scene from preview) SW grandpa has some sort of USB

JH goes to see his dad and JH asks him to sign the papers (for surgery I think)

• Like 17

SW FATHER AND GRANDFATHER ...PLOTING ...OLD MAN BROUGHT A USB...TALKING ABOUT JH DAD SURGERY HOPPING THINGS WILL GO WRONG ...I THINK I'LL VOMIT!HORRIBLE MEN!JH AND HIS FATHER SCENE...DAD SIGNED SOME PAPERS ...I HOPE IS NOT THE WILL!

• Like 14

JH and his dad meet with YD and HJ

lol HJ JH and dad laughing at YD

Tae ho, chief and kang soo come in then

cute group scene, they start singing haha

JH looks sad and talks with Tae-ho after

HJ and YD getting ready for surgery (I’m so nervous lol)

they start the surgery

• Like 17

The surgery for JH's father begins. TH is the only one watching from above (I'm assuming JH doesn't want to watch).

TH is telling YD how to do the surgery, but it seems YD is disagreeing with his methods. TH says I'm sorry and YD continues...

• Like 22

33 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Ooh, at the cafeteria, I think HJ tells YD that if she were to love someone, it would only be JH. And she says I'm sorry. 

Really? This is the best sentence that I read today... Yeeeeessss! Back-off handsome man, you're not the one!  You will have a girl... a good one, not SW (the actual one). I'm sooooooo happy! :D

• Like 12

I THINK JH SAID HE HAS SOMEOENE HE LOVES IN HIS LIFE...YD,DAD +OTP TALKING ABOUT SURGERY ...DAD IS LAUGHING ...YD LOOKS EMBARRASSED ..KTH AND INTERNS COME TO THE ROOM ...THEY ARE SINGING FOR CHAIRMAN ...LOOKS LIKE A PARTY ...JH LOOKS SO WORRIED AND SAD ...I'M GLAD HAS A FRIEND LIKE KTH

• Like 19