[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

OMG. SC and HJ were gonna eat together, so HJ was following SC in her car as he was driving his motorcycle. JH calls her and as HJ drives, SC drives he gets hit by a car. the episode ends. OMG OMGOMG.

In the preview, seems like they're doing the surgery for SC and seems like something is going wrong with the surgery. D:

• Like 24

OMG OMG SC  lies on the road not moving and episode ends!!??

preview showed they (JH and HJ) were operating on someone lying on their front, is that SC?

Also JH not happy and kicked locker.  Operation with Archer also not going well.

• Like 22

OMG...did they bring SC back only to kill him?!?!?!?! Nooooo and from the preview it seems the archer's surgery did not go well too. And gosh who was it that JH and HJ were operating on when a vein burst. Why do I feel like tomorrow will be such a sad episode

• Like 24

Just now, NhicarT said:

OMG...did they bring SC back only to kill him?!?!?!?! Nooooo and from the preview it seems the archer's surgery did not go well too. And gosh who was it that JH and HJ were operating on when a vein burst. Why do I feel like tomorrow will be such a sad episode

They were operating on SC when the vein burst. ;__;

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

LOL... i can't even touch my laptop.. i'm sorry chingu i'll catch up tomorrow JUST FOR YOU panda-emoticon-31.gif?1292863511

@dhia205, lol...without you this tread get dried...cos here full of philoshoper..lol....especially @bebebisous33 and @jadecloud...lol....

• Like 8

as always my streaming was merciless... but that last moment.... i was smiling like a fool when sc was all cutesy and stuff and then BAM, like WTF?!?!?! i was so looking forward to more HJ-SC moments, oh god please this can't end like this... :bawling:

and this episode should have the title "Welcome to Hye Jung's harem" :glasses:

thanks recappers!!! :heart:

• Like 23