[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

we're counting on you live recappers.. so sad tht im just using my phone,, cheers to a  meaningful, heartwarming and mind boggling ending!! :heart:,,, we're on our last night of streaming for our Doctors Team but a new beginning for their real life journey as they face the reality of life.. we still have wrap up party, vacation, and end of the year awards to look forward to, aside from photoshoots, couple interview for DVD copy, and lots of magazine cover!! yes!! i claim it!! ahahha.. :P:P

• Like 6

It's FINALE NIGHT!!!!!

START (Hiks....I feel sad already knowing this is my last time recapping this drama)

Scene where HJ and JH separated after grandmother died...and their other memories..with HJ naration.

Back to our last scene...MH admit to the hospital as patient. Refuse to be treated by HJ. Jin family scene. 

MH headache is worsen.

HJ, JH and TH look at MH scan result on his spine. SW said JH is the best option to operated MH, but SW mom refuse it...she said why it's not YD or even let's go to US.

• Like 8

FINAL EP STARTED WITH OTP FIRST MEETING ...THE MOMENT THEY SAID GOODBYE...PAST MOMENTS...BACK TO PRESENT ...SW TOLD HER PARENTS HJ IS HER FRIEND...OTP LEFT THE ROOM...MOM ASKED IF THERE IS NOBODY BUT OTP TO DO THE SURGERY FOR MH

• Like 7

starting...

flashback, when JH runs after HJ right after she went to the hospital

JH and HJ during the CD scene

present

SW and HJ came to see MH now lying at the ER

HJ tried to check on MH but he taps her hand away

JH came and SW mom was shocked to see both of them

she is almost complaining but SW stops her and tell HJ is her friend

head intern came and a nurse to assist MH

they're now inside the room and mom is still complaining

SW tells her mom that they're in the hospital and about dad condition

TH came and talked to MH while HJ and JH are discussing the surgery

JH is called again by TH to come to MH room

HJ and SW came inside the fellow's room 

SW thank HJ and she said about what and SW said something about her dad

• Like 8

DR KIM ASKED MH IF IS READY TO LET JH DO THE SURGERY...JH CAME IN THE ROOM ...TALKING WITH MH...SW IS THANKING TO HJ ...YOR DAD IS PATIENT SHE SAID ...SW SAID NO MATTER HOW MEAN HE IS HE IS HER DEAR DAD...IN THE ROOM JH AGREES WITH THE SURGERY...JH SAID HE NEEDS HJ TO ASIST HIM ...HJ IS VISITING HER DAD

• Like 7

JH and HJ talk about their thought on MH surgery. Beside it will be not an easy one but also the patient is MH. JH being called to talk with MH. 

SW eneter her office, HJ is there. SW thanked her. HJ said for what, for being a doctor for my dad. 

Their relationship is getting better. 

JH and MH talk as doctor and patient. MH worry about the surgery since he know how difficult it will be. After JH explain the procedure.MH asking to get the surgery in short time.

JH ask again will it be okay to you since HJ will be my assistant. MH do not has other option.

While HJ set her eyes into her father whose getting treatment for his illness.

HJ meet him, they're awkward. HJ ask him something about her grandmother death. His father said at that time no other option for them beside accept it. they're talking. HJ said stay healthy. her father say sorry

• Like 8

Just now, jeonghyang said:

@nonski noona

62.gif

Pervert huh?!

65.gif

- EPISODE 20 -

[ FINALE ]

dongsaeng @jeonghyang ani?

-----------------------

JH came to see MH and explains that HJ will assist him

HJ saw her father called inside for check up

next, HJ inside a cafe sitting when her father arrived

she stands up and greets her dad

they talked and i think that some things were patched up between them

inside MH's room his wife is nagging, i think about JH and HJ taking care of his surgery(?)

HJ came inside and SW mom is quite indignant (ugh she's so insufferable!!!0

HJ discussed with MH and in a bit she left

• Like 7

DAD HAS LIVER PROBLEMS I THINK HE ADMITED HE TOOK THE MONEY FROM THE HOSPITAL HJ TOLD HIM SHE WANTS TO MAKE HER FAMILLY HJ SAID I WILL SOMEDAY,BE HEALTHY,BOWS HER HEAD,DAD WISHES HER TO BE HAPPY MH TELLS HIS WIFE TO LEAVE HE NEEDS TO TALK WITH SOMEONE ...MH AND HJ TALKING ABOUT SURGERY I THINK ....

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Hello all! I haven't seen episodes 18 and 19 but I'm watching 20 livestream.  Hahaha!  i don't want to miss the live broadcast of the final episode.  I want to be with everyone here when it ends.  :)

luckily, you're not alone :)

• Like 2

37367f97db7d1e95c71b2845af0d25ea.png

Its a start patients... 

SW mom doeant want JH to operate MH but SW says his the best. SW thanks HJ in calling JH to help her father. JH meets MH and says he will need HJ to assist him in the surgery

3d741b4342de379f37c0870849c0301f.png

HJ sees her dad and ask why he tookthe compensation money. She says shes hurt knowing his not healthy too. She says she might be getting married soon and his happy for her. 

Spoiler

195700233fd03344898d28d927b48ce6.png

6b38e7652422f960fdfb9fc90b6f451b.png

8fe342d4aad869da216b3b4e0744ee0e.png

• Like 10

HJ go to see MH, MH said that he will trust her to do the surgery. While SW still doing research on her father tumor.

YD come and chat with her. SW is very sad, YD comfort her. right on time YG come into the room, YD put down his hand from SW shoulder. YG excuse himself. 

YG wait for YD outside, he then talk with YD about his feeling toward SW to YD.

YD smile, he said I'm consider as SW older brother, so you must be careful with her. LOL....YD is very cool.

KS and the residence chief scene looking at his webtoon together....part where KS sick. 

SW looking for YG, she said she is hungry, they're having sandwich together....(everyone in dramaland must be loves subway very much lol...)

• Like 5

SW IS DOING SOME RESEARCH...ABOUT HER DAD ILNESS...YD CAME...SHE IS SAD ....SHE CAN'T HELP HER DAD AND GRANDAD...YD SAID I'LL HELP YOU ...DR PI WITNESSED THEIR TENDER MOMENT...YD AND DR PI TALK ABOUT SW...YD ASKED IF HE LIKED SW...DR PI ADMITED HIS FEELINGS...YD SAID IF SHE LIKES HIM HE IS OK WITH THAT...INTERNS TALK...KS WANTS TO BE A DOCTOR ...WEBTOON IS JUST A HOBBY...SW CAME IN THE ROOM AND ASKED ABOUT DR PI...YG AND SW EAT ...NOW THEY ARE WALKING HOLDING HANDS

• Like 5