[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

6 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

The person that I have to meet doesn't get surprise by death.<--- she met doctors Yd SW kth IJ sancheon well they are all doctors so doesn't get surprise by death 

i have 2 persons in mind : 

1. KS 

he is at his 1st year resident at neuro surgery dept, stationed in ER (we often find DOA - death on arrival- critical patients, etc) and has a brother who serve in military / doing a military service ... death is no surprise for him

2. SW's dad

his reaction upon HJ's granny past away was so plain as if nothing happened. he even managed to cover his negligence (soon to be find out by HJ) ... death is no surprise for him too

if I have to choose, i will choose SW's dad having a malignant brain cancer and he is not aware of it ... 

• Like 12

after read previous pages about ending story doctors i can't imagine if this story will sad ending... andwae yoo... from child hj-jh have suffer, survive for theirself, i can' believe if this end story will be sad ending... i'm optimistic that ending story is happiness.. and they must happy ending.. and writernim pd nim are making we upset cause words of hj to jh about healthy...and make us negative thinking.. please be positive thinking patients,,, hj just wanna jh always keep healthy cause from child she just protect herself and have trauma... so she is being over protective to jh hihiiihi...... about new soundtrack miracle,,, maybe miracle of love miracle for all happened... miracle of positive not negative :) now, just trust to writernim and pdnim :) let's enjoy 4 episode.... eventhough we've must sad :( but fighting chingu yaaa,, :)

other bts not coming yet? :(wanna see bts jh_hj in auditorium... 

• Like 16

Oh, i just saw someone here mentioning a new ost next week?

Does that mean we might have another compilation for OST Full Album part 2?

Dying to get my hands on a few more BGM which wasn't released through the first album.

I hope they do release all of it with a 2nd Full Album! Please SBS! 

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, trust3 said:

i have 2 persons in mind : 

1. KS 

he is at his 1st year resident at neuro surgery dept, stationed in ER (we often find DOA - death on arrival- critical patients, etc) and has a brother who serve in military / doing a military service ... death is no surprise for him

2. SW's dad

his reaction upon HJ's granny past away was so plain as if nothing happened. he even managed to cover his negligence (soon to be find out by HJ) ... death is no surprise for him too

if I have to choose, i will choose SW's dad having a malignant brain cancer and he is not aware of it ... 

Even sae wo's dad are very materialistic and arrogant, but when he asking abt his daughter to his wife, i thnk all father in ths world love their children but different way to interprating their love. 

Hyejung's dad too. I dont know how to judge good or bad people, i must be crazy cz i thought saewo's dad and hyejung's dad loves their daughter...  just the way they give their loves are in wrong way. 

But They defntly still have something called love in their heart.

• Like 13

From HJ monologue in the first episode, i think the person that she's destined to meet is another DOCTORS. Thats the person that not surprised with death..it signify her starts at new place, new environment. I dont think its JH.

• Like 20

34 minutes ago, dins88 said:

after read previous pages about ending story doctors i can't imagine if this story will sad ending... andwae yoo... from child hj-jh have suffer, survive for theirself, i can' believe if this end story will be sad ending... i'm optimistic that ending story is happiness.. and they must happy ending.. and writernim pd nim are making we upset cause words of hj to jh about healthy...and make us negative thinking.. please be positive thinking patients,,, hj just wanna jh always keep healthy cause from child she just protect herself and have trauma... so she is being over protective to jh hihiiihi...... about new soundtrack miracle,,, maybe miracle of love miracle for all happened... miracle of positive not negative :) now, just trust to writernim and pdnim :) let's enjoy 4 episode.... eventhough we've must sad :( but fighting chingu yaaa,, :)

other bts not coming yet? :(wanna see bts jh_hj in auditorium... 

i may be minority (or major?? I don't know) but I don't get vibe that one of them will die in the end... for me its just so absurd....

and thinking that something bad will happen just because there is an example from the wedding dress couple is just too early. I don't think we will see continuity of that case in the future...

17 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Biiigg hugggg ... 

Tubbie Hug chingu~ya.......:lol:

• Like 11

:lol::lol::lol:

@sunflower001, I think you have the BEST scripts!!!:lol::lol:.   PD-nim  I dont' think I ask tooo much :blush: on top of what everyone are asking, it would be AWESOME to have....

JH & HJ:  The most BEAUTIFUL/ROMANTIC proposal scene that take place in K-drama (no other dramas can beat ;):wub:

JH & HJ:  A Wedding scene that will take our breath away:heart:

JH & HJ: The most passionate kiss scene that will melt our heart so we can remember this couple whenever we talk about "DOCTORS" (AKA signature "kiss")....:D

A scene where HJ was having a baby in a delivery room and where JH holding the baby and changing diaper :lol::lol::P:P;)

• Like 19

I notice…

We ask for a kiss scene on each ep but PD-nim is giving us a “hug” scene on each Ep:crazy::P:D

We ask for a bed scene and PD-nim is giving us a bed scene between HJ and Soon-he:crazy::P:D

We ask for a shower scene and PD-nim is giving us Yoon-Do using JH place to take a shower:crazy::P:D

Something is not right here.  I think we need to be SUPER specific:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 24

9 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

I notice…

We ask for a kiss scene on each ep but PD-nim is giving us a “hug” scene on each Ep:crazy::P:D

We ask for a bed scene and PD-nim is giving us a bed scene between HJ and Soon-he:crazy::P:D

We ask for a shower scene and PD-nim is giving us Yoon-Do using JH place to take a shower:crazy::P:D

Something is not right here.  I think we need to be SUPER specific:lol::lol::lol:

of course  !!

good , good ... that's the spirit :D 

FIGHTING !!!!  FIGHTING !!!!  FIGHTING !!!!  FIGHTING !!!!  FIGHTING !!!!  FIGHTING !!!!

• Like 24

6 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

Hahahahaha! Because I love KRW I let it pass....but agree with you....let's bash his stylist....there is such thing as "coordinates" in fashion..but that isn't a match in any angle...I don't even want to look at it (just focus on his chiseled and manly face) because I feel dizzy...lol!

Hahahahah i get what you mean about feeling dizzy. I was getting richard simmons-eyed myself, trying to admire his broad chest amidst all that checkered-ness and stripey-ness. LOL

• Like 11