[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

4 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I'm just going to have give another AMEN too. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifPD nim if your listening the doctors locker room would be the perfect place for our shirtless scene.  @evkid Ok now we do make a mini choir!

Or the GYM!!! I remember he was asking if there's a gym in the hospital right??? :P

It would be a nice scene where he is working out shirtless and HJ suddenly catches him LOL can't imagine HJ's reaction :lol: 

• Like 18

49 minutes ago, angelangie said:

ha i bet he is thinking about his date next with HJ :D

@angelangie ....Naaah......He is thinking about kissing in the rain part 2, which we all haven't see it....LOL... But don't worry we will see it tonight at 10 PM KST hahahaha:phew::blush:

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Um... should we be worried about the "awake" surgery? I mean, it's neurosurgery we're talking about here. Can it really be done without anesthesia? Will it be an incident that break JH's career? Why am I feeling more unease the more I read promotion about this "awake" surgery?

it done with anesthesia, but i think it's only in the area that surgery will be done so the patient still awake. In a reality i think i have read surgery like this, they do it while the patient play a guitar/violin because he is a musician. the doctor do it to know if the surgery do well or not.

• Like 11

I had been away for a week and i can;t catch up 100 pages.. sorry if i missed out a lot in this thread...

finally Monday.. new eps of doctors ^^

Okay see you again.. i think i need to backread for few pages to read teaser for tonight

Edit : I love Hong Hong Hong as well.. sound cute.. and i understand why the first kiss like that.. at least she close her eyes so it isnt like she 100% surprised and rather accepted HJH kiss

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Edamcheese88 said:

it done with anesthesia, but i think it's only in the area that surgery will be done so the patient still awake. In a reality i think i have read surgery like this, they do it while the patient play a guitar/violin because he is a musician. the doctor do it to know if the surgery do well or not.

Thanks for responding. I did a little googling and edited my previous post with added information about it.

• Like 9

Doctors Monday again........yayyyyy! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

what will happen tonight after this scene?

@Kasmic......from what I recall.....Soo Chul plays a very important role in Hye Jung's life so definitely more than what we have seen until now. His reappearance also confirms that there is definitely a back story related to the period when HJ struggled to become a doctor. I feel SC had a big supportive role there.

I also feel that SC IS her first crush as in the early character sketches released.....because at that time 13 years ago her feelings for JH were not romantic but as someone who encouraged her....like an admired teacher you look up to.

HJ developed liking for SC ......we have yet to see that part of her story. SC is the imp key in her late teens and early twenties......just my thoughts on the matter!

as far as amnesia.....that theory of yours could be a possibility.

• Like 18

1 minute ago, yongpal said:

Or the GYM!!! I remember he was asking if there's a gym in the hospital right??? :P

It would be a nice scene where he is working out shirtless and HJ suddenly catches him LOL can't imagine HJ's reaction :lol: 

I love the way your mind works. I can picture him all hot and sweaty .. Our girl will be all embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gifBut not before she gets a good look at him.

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahah i swear i didnt cause tomorrow i will be like you back in my jail ROFL :D

Talking about work i'm not so sure how to say this, but i guess i'm kinda 'lucky' i crashed from my bike while out cycling with friends lol…. broke my lil pinky, donated parts of my facial skin to the tarmac and probly looked like hell bcos the doc gave me 1 month's MC :w00t:

So here i am home and staying connected almost 24/7 he3…. never felt happier going thru rest & recovery :D

But still, waiting for 9pm MST 10pm KST would've been torture w/out u guys in all these related forums :wub:

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, maris1 said:

Is this a BTS from a past scene or an upcoming one since his character of gangster Boss is a recurring one.....

i wonder what his caption below the pic says?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHtJZjkjedG/?taken-by=lee_kiwoo

This looks like the filming of the hospital assault. See the blood on HJ's coat & boss' hands tied up.

They look comfy around each other too :) 

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, chroniclurker said:

This looks like the filming of the hospital assault. See the blood on HJ's coat & boss' hands tied up.

They look comfy around each other too :) 

You are absolutely right! Good observation....:P

His message translation is about....

Being sorry to Shinhye and Doctors while promoting his new program on rival broadcast station.....( but he is promoting doctors too through this pic with its lead...Shinhye)

cr PSHStarlight 

@missminami.....sorry about not knowing how to edit successfully :blink:so please bear with duplicate posting of the pic you had already posted earlier.

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahah i hope your pinky is doing better and seeing how you hog the forum my bet is that it is all the more better now :D

Tqvm, apart from the occasional ache the pinky's fine  & behaving quite well in the cast, unlike the owner who's getting more hyper by the minute ha3…. i keep trying to watch other dramas to fill in the time but i cant, i just cant keep the interest going.  i truly have become a chronic patient lol, i need the meds that only doc triple hong & doc yoo can dish out :w00t:

• Like 10

So many pages and comments to catch up....Thanks all guys here !

This thread so lively as well as our HongHongHong...be active, strangforward and go for it! :wub:

Today I try to keep my self away from internet. But it so hard. :sweatingbullets:

Now, I think I have Docter addiction syndrome..never be crazy wating for next ep in any drama before.:D

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, Justiffa LZZ said:

Talking about work i'm not so sure how to say this, but i guess i'm kinda 'lucky' i crashed from my bike while out cycling with friends lol…. broke my lil pinky, donated parts of my facial skin to the tarmac and probly looked like hell bcos the doc gave me 1 month's MC :w00t:

So here i am home and staying connected almost 24/7 he3…. never felt happier going thru rest & recovery :D

But still, waiting for 9pm MST 10pm KST would've been torture w/out u guys in all these related forums :wub:

Oh my... I don't know whether to say "I'm sorry to hear that" or "Congrats!" :lol:

Should we get our in-house Doc to take a look at you? Just to make sure you don't have any concussion? **paging Dr. Hong, you have a patient waiting here**

;) Definitely make good use of that MC, but nevertheless hope you'll recover speedily and way earlier from the one month rest your doc prescribed.

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh my... I don't know whether to say "I'm sorry to hear that" or "Congrats!" :lol:

Should we get our in-house Doc to take a look at you? Just to make sure you don't have any concussion? **paging Dr. Hong, you have a patient waiting here**

;) Definitely make good use of that MC, but nevertheless hope you'll recover speedily and way earlier from the one month rest your doc prescribed.

Ha3…. as the day progresses i am feeling more than a lil dizzy :crazy: could be a much delayed reaction to the fall, doc hong3 where are u??? :w00t:

And tq for the well wishes :heart:

• Like 9