[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

7 minutes ago, Too Old For richard simmons said:

YES PLEASE! I would love to see a PSH drama ending that is beyond just wedding or knowing that they end up together.. Maybe just showing a few years after the wedding, with kiddos? I would love to see that. If that is too much to ask, I too, guess we will be seeing a wedding. 

Thanks for all the updates, gifs, pictures, translations & preview guys! :grin:

I would love to see any K-Drama which has like kids down the road. It's always a wedding of simply knowing they'll be together. I need to satisfy my fangirly moments, for lack of a better word :P 

• Like 20

3 hours ago, kilumar said:

guys,think the file HJ RECEIVE is nothing include about her granmom dead.That why HJ  seem live happily.I hope JH don't show the fake result to her.**Purpose to protect HJ**If he did when HJ know the truth ,the result will bring us more tear.:tears:

JH doesn't strike me as someone who will alter the results, he wants HJ's trust and true happiness so much that I highly doubt it. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, bestill4610 said:

hello ... i have always preferred to watch from the sidelines.  But i have so much fun reading the posts in this thread i decided to create an account so i can thank you all.  I love reading the different POVs, comic strips, BTS, gifs, etc,   thank you. thank you. thank you.  

btw, can someone please explain the richard simmons reference?  

@bestill4610, welcome to this madness! :D 

And for the richard simmons slang... I don't have any idea. Sorry, my friend, but I only want to welcome you to this thread. :)

• Like 7

On 7/8/2016 at 11:44 AM, UnniSarah said:

What is sad it that those tell tale signs are still there because Hye JUng has never addressed or verbally said she was Physically abused by her stepmom. Until she admits and seek help she will never get ove it. It will always rule her life and make it difficutl for her trust another human being.  Ji Hong and Soon Hee went to great lenghts to get her to trust them. THey also have to be careful around her so doesn't misunderstand them. I think Ji Hong knows she was abused which is one of the reason before he does anything he verbally says it so she does'nt go on defense.  Everytime  Yoon Do tried to talk her alone she would always flinch or move to the side because of reflex. It hurt my poor heart to see still acting this way.   smh smh s...... crying noww.... this is just to sad for me. I really HAte it when people grow up being abused because sometimes they themselve end up being abused.    

Wow that really got to me, it is so true....When YD got so close to her to talk I thought ahhh personal space, but how insightful of you to recognize it is a reflex from an abused child. It really is sad to think that is someone's reality. 

2 hours ago, bestill4610 said:

hello ... i have always preferred to watch from the sidelines.  But i have so much fun reading the posts in this thread i decided to create an account so i can thank you all.  I love reading the different POVs, comic strips, BTS, gifs, etc,   thank you. thank you. thank you.  

btw, can someone please explain the richard simmons reference?  

Welcome:D If you type in a curse word Soompi would filter it to read richard simmons. 

• Like 19

I don't know why some of us worry about second lead when part of the drama description is  love of a life time between HJ and JH. ( This isn't Reply series lol)

Also KRW is at his 2nd peak thanks to Doctors... where this is YKS's 2nd lead role

It's good that our second leads get some love and popular too. It show the power of the drama as a whole. So please don't be too sensitive

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

@andreasofia16 and @bestill4610 Richard Simmons is used whenever a curse word is written. The forumsoftware automatically changes it as there are kids on this forum as well. :)

Oh, if you'd try to circumvent the profanityfilter, know there's always a mod watching you ;)

@CamelKnight, thanks for the information!:) I was thinking about the real Richard Simmons and I couldn't find the relationship. :D So, although I have seen written, I've never used it. Now I know. And don't worry, I'm a good girl and don't think I have to use it... for now... :phew: Just Kidding! :lol:

Oh! and thanks to you and @angelangie for the discussion regarding In Joo. I'm now seeing another angle of the situation. So it's good to share different points of view. We'll see what happens when the witch appears...:angry::sweatingbullets: 

• Like 11

HAPPY SUNDAY PATIENTS!!! 1 day to go and we are back for our appointment :D:D

A location shoot at 2AM :confounded:... DC says it has HJ and JH though I dont see them :blink::blink: maybe more with the cameo - Lim Ji Yeon

And this one had me laughing..

POclhSX.gif

• Like 22

Hi, I'm totally new to Soompi and joined cause I wanted to join largely because of Doctors. Since I just joined I wasn't able to read all 300+ pages, so sorry if this was already mentioned:

I noticed that the song they were dancing to at the end of episode 6 is the same CD that HJ gave to JH after their bike ride and it started to rain. I thought it was interesting how JH decided to play that song out of the millions of songs out there. 

• Like 16

Love this drama and the songs on the ost.  Does anyone know the song that plays in ep 2 during the bike riding scene and again in ep 6 when JH and HJ are running to the telephone booth? Thank you.

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, Nina Nguyen said:

Hi, I'm totally new to Soompi and joined cause I wanted to join largely because of Doctors. Since I just joined I wasn't able to read all 300+ pages, so sorry if this was already mentioned:

I noticed that the song they were dancing to at the end of episode 6 is the same CD that HJ gave to JH after their bike ride and it started to rain. I thought it was interesting how JH decided to play that song out of the millions of songs out there. 

@Nina Nguyen @Nina Nguyen, hi! Welcome to the most special and crazy thread in Soompi. Yeap!, you're right! Music was a special touch. And I think that this scene has a lot of symbolism. The music, the rain, the couple goes on the bike, you could even say that wearing the same clothes. ^_^ It's like reconnecting the past with the present to move into the future. Now, they can do all together. It's interesting because 13 years before, when she gave him the CD, they sheltered from the rain in an open space, in a train transshipment; now they did in the Superman's phone booth,:rolleyes: closed and with limited space, only for the two of them. I love it the use of symbols and this music is an example of that. Imagine how many times he would have heard it the CD during this years.  I'm dying with him! :wub:

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@Nina Nguyen @Nina Nguyen, hi! Welcome to the most special and crazy thread in Soompi. Yeap!, you're right! Music was a special touch. And I think that this scene has a lot of symbolism. The music, the rain, the couple goes on the bike, you could even say that wearing the same clothes. ^_^ It's like reconnecting the past with the present to move into the future. Now, they can do all together. It's interesting because 13 years before, when she gave him the CD, they sheltered from the rain in an open space, in a train transshipment; now they did in the Superman's phone booth,:rolleyes: closed and with limited space, only for the two of them. I love it the use of symbols and this music is an example of that. Imagine how many times he would have heard it the CD during this years.  I'm dying with him! :wub:

@andreasofia16 Now that I look back at the two scenes, I noticed lots of similarities. Thanks for pointing it out! I thought it was weird at first how there were two random couples on the bike ringing their bike bells. I thought it ruined the whole atmosphere and mood of the drama, but now that you have mentioned it, I see why they have added them in there. The writer is such a genius for including all those symbols in there.

ALSO! Thanks for the welcome, hopefully I can gain some new friends through this. :)

This drama just makes me squeal and want to yell at all my friends to watch it since it is THAT good. Too bad none of my friends are crazy kdrama fans, but I'm glad to have found this forum where I can fangirl all I want! 

• Like 16

On 7/8/2016 at 0:35 PM, AuroraRain said:

So many fangirling moments in episode 5 and 6... I am loving the progression between Ji Hong & Hye Jung. :wub:

iIKu1fC.gif

I love the way he makes her smile too. I love this gif:heart: and enjoyed your vid Thank You!

On 7/8/2016 at 9:06 PM, andreasofia16 said:

All this possibles pairings that you mention remind me 'General Hospital', a soap opera from the US, where is all against all. No one has been saved and almost all have been friends with benefits, husbands, boyfriends or lovers with the others or among them

LOL I love my GH I've been watching it for decadesembarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif But I was drawn to kdrama because of the romance. I'm loving this little romance in Doctors it is just so different from the usual romance we see in dramas.

@paolaadl Welcome to soompi This will help you :D

• Like 18