[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Guest myasally

We got the bts for boxing scene this week so we will get rain + kiss scene next week? Hope fully...

8 minutes ago, andy78 said:

No teaser or preview for episode 7 yet? I FELL SO SAD!They should at least give us the text preview...

Text preview as I notice comes out later in fact on the day that the ep is suppose to air... so ep 7 text preview will be out on Mon and ep 8 text preview Tues :confounded: 

• Like 17

8 hours ago, Blue_Shirt said:

Here's my new video for the Ji Hong/Jye Jung pairing. Hope you like it <3

---awesome FMV deleted---

The new episodes have been AMAZING and I can't wait for next week (we didn't even have a preview T___T)

@Blue_Shirt this is awesome! Your song choice is awesome too. Thank you too for linking to the other awesome FMV on HJ and grandma. I miss grandma now :( bet HJ misses grandma so much more. So glad there's HJH by her side now. :wub:

• Like 19

Wowsaaaa!!! Did I just die and went to heaven?!?!?! Way to end the night! 

SHn_KS.gif

I would love to see more interactions of these two. I would be shipping them!! 

Thanks for all the updates PATIENTS! I/We may not say this in every post, but really appreciate all your updates, thoughts & antics of this drama! :thumbsup:

• Like 21

56 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

OM:scream:G....OMG...OMG...OMG....OMG....our OTP sweeterness overload..... more....more....more... shinhye so pretty.... KRW so handsome...just so sweet...Honey couple

PSH may become comfortable around KRW. they looks so natural & sweet 

• Like 18

So here goes my two cents on Whether JH and HJ were in love 13 yrs ago and its moral implications if they were..... 

JH did fall in love with HJ... which is made clear when he runs for her in desperation..... regarding HJ's feelings... its a bit ambiguous whether it was a Crush and Hero worship or something more deeper... though i speculate might be a little more than crush ... it could be seen especially when JH tends to her wounds in Jail and when In Joo makes it clear they arent meant to be ... her heart was clearly broken....

Regarding Moral Implications from my point of view... i would have been okay with it as long as JH did not act on his feelings either by confession or by physical actions.... we cannot choose whom we fall in love with.... however we can certainly choose to act on or refrain from our feelings ... which is what for me is the key/deciding factor that makes something right or wrong...

However IJ inadvertently helped our OTP to reunite stronger without Moral ambiguity by separating them 13 yrs ago...

I definitely believe her intentions were selfish and manipulative but in the end her manipulation worked against her own plans....

Neither did she win his love... infact she does not have the moral implications weapon to separate them now.... she might use her class differences theory this time around....

• Like 19