[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

JH IS SO NICE WITH SW AFTER ALL SHE DID TO HIM HER EVIL DAD ASKED HER A FAVOR, I BET IS TRYING TO USE HER AGAINST JH!SW ASKED KTH ABOUT JH ...HJ AND ORANGE HAIR DOCTOR SCENE ...YD APPROACHED HER ...LIKE ALWAYS SHE ANSWERED BACK AND ACTED FEARLESS TO HIM...HE FINALLY SAID IS SORRY ADMITED HE WAS WRONG IN FRONT OF HER

• Like 13

HJ and KS are walking and talking, now HJ and YD are talking

YD say sorry to HJ, and HJ trying to look up her grandma file but nothing pop up

HJ walk past SW dad, his talking with HJ

JH is talking to KS and HJ is working out and she have a flashback from the old day

• Like 12

KTH AND SW STILL TALKING ABOUT JH ...KTH SEEMS NOT TO LIKE HER VERY MUCH I BET HE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID ...HJ IS TRYING TO CHECK ABOUT HER GRANNY CASE IN THE SISTEM ...ORANGE HAIR DOCTOR TRYING TO HELP HER ...I BET COULD NOT ACCES THE SISTEM

• Like 14

SW and ahead doctor are still talking and she looks so guilty while she is talking to him. I think he gave her a warning before she left his office. HJ goes to the office and tries to look for her grandmother file and can't get it. She asked her colleague that question. She goes to speak to someone about something.  She bumps into the doctor he killed her grandmother and he tried to fix her collar and she would not let him.  Ji-Hin bumped into HJ's colleague and they spoke about something. HJ is at the boxing gym working out and thinking about the pastZ she seems to bed very upset Chingu. Ji Hong and his father are having breakfast together. They are also speaking while they eat .  He remembers a rainy day with the doctor who had a crush on him ( forgot her name).  Ji Hong makes a phone call.  Ji Hong and Hye Jung are both at the gym . She tries to leave and he grabs her and she tries stop him but he stops her and he tricks her then beat her. He is smiling and LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO KISS HER AND SHE DOES TOOOO.

THE END

• Like 15

WOW SHE MET SW DAD IN THE HALL...WHAT THE HECK HE IS AN OLD GOAT TOUCHED HER BLOUSE!HJ IS TRAINING REMEMBERS THE OLD GOAT ..OUR JH COOKING HIS DAD ASKED ABOUT INJOO ...FLASHBACK FIGHTING IN THE RAIN HE REJECTED HER AGAIN ...JH CAN'T FORGET HJ ...WATCHING HIS PHONE ...

• Like 9

HJ is at a boxing ring and JH arrives. He starts talking and he does a defensive move and is behind her with his arm around her neck. He starts to laugh and I guess learned a couple moves himself. The end

Something else happened but I couldn't see...so much lag.

• Like 14

OMG. HJ was practicing her fighting moves at the gym/wrestling ring. JH called to ask where she is. And they ended up having a sort of play-fight wrestling match. And the episode ends with JH on top of HJ. And they stare at each other for a while as the episode ends. OMG. I'm smiling way too much, haha.

In the preview, HJ seems to be in trouble and seems like JH is coming to help her?

• Like 19