[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

HOW OLD OUR CUTE TEACHER IS?SHE IS 17,FOR SURE BUT HIM?27?THERE IS A AGE GAP...AND WE ALSO KNOW THAT THEY WON'T SEE EACH OTHER FOR TEN YEARS...

He is 26. They have a 9 years of age difference (also in RL). They will meet again after 13 years when she is 31 and he is 40. (all per the char description)

• Like 18

Hye Jung, Seo Woo and Yoo Na's friendship was so cute! I really wanted to see more of their friendship... it's so sad that their friendship ended so quickly... :/

d25EnTl.gif

enHXWqo.gif

I'm really worried for Hye Jung's grandmother... it looks like her sickness is very serious but hopefully she'll get surgery and recover well.

Soo Chul (Ji Soo) is such a sweetie!! He's trying so hard to get Hye Jung to be his lol XD

But it was so sweet when he saved Hye Jung and her friends from his gang :)

PhgHfuV.gif

13 minutes ago, kyonkichi78 said:

i was hoping for him to be jisoo's  older brother/ cousin or gangster hyung who love jisoo so much but cnt recalled who hj is after been mia for awhile and who somehow will become hj's protector in place of jisoo.

accrding to the drama description n characters line, jisoo will leave a big impact on hj's life so maybe something bad happen to him while he n hj r getting closer to each other??

hihi,  this is just my delulu ;)

Maybe Soo Chul will sacrifice himself for Hye Jung since he cares for her a lot? Hopefully nothing really bad happens to him... I don't want to see him getting hurt... it's gonna break my heart so much if he gets really hurt....

• Like 14

*******THIS MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILER***** not a big one though ****READ IF YOU HAVE WATCH 1ST AND 2ND EPISODES ONLY*****

ok, sorry if i've done something bad, like breaking a news or whatsoever, but i totally fell for this dorama at the first sight and i can't wait for the 3rd episode since i have an exam at the release date, and this is what an examinee like me doing in an exam's season.. T_T

so i just really want to say that, in that fire scene, one of them will die, so PSH need to take her place, and what was the deal, i mean they have totally different face.. OMGGGG i cannot stop thinking.. lol 

SOrry Again for those who think i sort of break some rules or whatnot.. teheeee

• Like 8

Every character here is beautiful to watch. Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won are fantastic actors, Jisoo is hot, Lee Sung Kyung is pretty and grandma is loving. Hoping for the big ratings and more fame for PSH and other actors.  

• Like 15

15 hours ago, Moroodliin said:

Every character here is beautiful to watch. Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won are fantastic actors, Jisoo is hot, Lee Sung Kyung is pretty and grandma is loving. Hoping for the big ratings and more fame for PSH and other actors.

Chingu dont forget our scene stealer......Dyarannnnnnn.....Lol...:blush:

ClhDQ0qWgAAtE4i.jpg

credit pic to the owner

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, Izzatul Tmsky said:

*******THIS MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILER***** not a big one though ****READ IF YOU HAVE WATCH 1ST AND 2ND EPISODES ONLY*****

ok, sorry if i've done something bad, like breaking a news or whatsoever, but i totally fell for this dorama at the first sight and i can't wait for the 3rd episode since i have an exam at the release date, and this is what an examinee like me doing in an exam's season.. T_T

so i just really want to say that, in that fire scene, one of them will die, so PSH need to take her place, and what was the deal, i mean they have totally different face.. OMGGGG i cannot stop thinking.. lol 

sw cnt die bc she is the 2nd lead n as far as i recalled reading frm a site abt this drama, sh shud still be alive since her char is written to have opened a cafe near hj's hospital n tht they lived together as in sismance relationship..

if im wrong, please some1 correct me okay? i dnt remember which side i read frm...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, kyonkichi78 said:

sw cnt die bc she is the 2nd lead n as far as i recalled reading frm a site abt this drama, sh shud still be alive since her char is written to have opened a cafe near hj's hospital n tht they lived together as in sismance relationship..

if im wrong, please some1 correct me okay? i dnt remember which side i read frm...:sweatingbullets:

so the other one die, okay, that makes sense since she is the daughter of the hospital's president, soooooo, my theory is that cliché ongoing plot ¨my daughter is dead and you should be replacing her place¨, and since PSH is intelligence there should not be any problem!!! OMG .., i´m thinking about she might be dead or in a comatose state.. hurmm.. What do you think???? i doubt it will not be any diff.. eventhough its cliché but hey cliché stuff is awesome tho.. OMG i should really study right now.. i have exammm,, doctors cannot heal me.. i´m DEAD!!!

Edited by Izzatul Tmsky
because i want too
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Izzatul Tmsky said:

so the other one die, okay, that makes sense since she is the daughter of the hospital's president, soooooo, my theory is that cliché ongoing plot ¨my daughter is dead and you should be replacing her place¨, and since PSH is intelligence there should not be any problem!!! OMG .., i´m thinking about she might be dead or in a comatose state.. hurmm.. What do you think????

There was this scene in th 5 minute preview where Seo woo was standing with YKS char.

And if they go by your prediction (pretty sure they won't tho) I will drop the show for sure. Too much cliche is not my thing.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, inshara2000 said:

They will meet again after 13 years when she is 31 and he is 40. (all per the char description)

THEY WILL MEET WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER!BOTH ADULTS AND DOCTORS!HE WILL COME BACK AS THAT HOSPITAL DIRECTOR ISN'T HE?

Doctors (Korean Drama)-Lee Sung-Kyung.jpg SEO WON WILL BECOME HER RIVAL AT HOSPITAL AND SEEMS SHE WON'T GIVE UP ON OUR TEACHER!

Yong-Pal-Moon Ji-In.jpg Soon-Hee  HER BEST FRIEND I THINK I READ SHE CHOSE TO STAY IN KOREA FOR HJ ...THAT SHE WILL WORK AT HOSPTAL TO BE CLOSE WITH HJ!SHE IS SO SWEET AND LOYAL!I REALLY LOVE HER CHARACTER!

• Like 14

DB RECAPS!!! light reading anyone?

Doctors: Episode 1

by dramallama | June 22, 2016

Doctors01-00029a.jpg

Doctors may not be about doctors quite yet, but I can see a promising story to be told through the journey of becoming one, particularly with our hot-headed heroine. We start out with the backstory of our characters’ involvement in each other’s lives, looking back at the nature of their first impressions. Youth is a turbulent time for our heroine, and she’s about to test the limits of her teacher, who’s also no easy match for her. He’s ready to instill purpose and meaning into his students’ lives, even while he’s searching for purpose himself.

MORE: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/doctors-episode-1/

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Izzatul Tmsky said:

so the other one die, okay, that makes sense since she is the daughter of the hospital's president, soooooo, my theory is that cliché ongoing plot ¨my daughter is dead and you should be replacing her place¨, and since PSH is intelligence there should not be any problem!!! OMG .., i´m thinking about she might be dead or in a comatose state.. hurmm.. What do you think???? i doubt it will not be any diff.. eventhough its cliché but hey cliché stuff is awesome tho.. OMG i should really study right now.. i have exammm,, doctors cannot heal me.. i´m DEAD!!!

So sorry chingu...the way you write far away from cliche...that's your own scenario ...in plot the one probably has short.live line is SC, the tree of girls is.growth and meet again after 10 years, and still hate with jelly monster, their sweet friendship end up so fast..So wo is product ambtious family poor her, and the sweet girl who adore Hj is so cute...her best line with innocent exprestion make me lol...''has s any girl didn't like other girls''?....simple but how genuine her feeling toward other....very satisfied with 2 epsd, the story fast but still in ritme...perhaps start eps,3 we had many surprised sceen to avoid comment 'cliche'...please some breaktaking scene pd.nim.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

To be honest, those people saying this is a teacher-student love. I didn't once see Ji Hong looking at Hye Jung like that. He is close to her, was watching over her, trying to be her mentor. On the surface, to the outsider that may look inappropriate which is what happened with SW. But we viewers actually had access to their moments not just on surface level so while I get why the girls reacted the way they reacted, it still wasn't HJ or JH's direct fault. JH taking responsibility for this was the right thing to do. He was the more mature one from both of them, he should've at least for the sake of HJ kept line drawn for the outsiders so that they can't point fingers at her. He was happy around her and had no malice or feelings of love for her so he just let it be which is where the chaos began. They already knew each other, are comfortable with each other so there interactions were harmless to them but to the others well they saw more into it than they should.

I actually think this is a teacher-student love, but a subconscious one. I think he will figure out exactly why he's always been drawn to her, but won't cross the line. The two of them together have a chemistry that is easy to see when they are together. Ji Hong really never lets his guard down with the other female students and Hye Jung only showed a little of that warm personality to a couple of the girls. So everyone seeing the two of them together, laughing and teasing each other are surprised to see that side of both of them. At the moment, Ji Hong only sees a student that is crying out for help, bright, and who has been abandon by her no good father--probably in a teacher with his "little grasshopper", mentoring of a bright mind.  :lol:

Yes! I say her father is no good because you don't abandon a child when you can clearly see they are crying out for help and attention. He probably couldn't wait until she was 18 because he then had no legal obligation for her.  The fact that he kicked her out of the house because of a new wife is even more deplorable. Yes, he's probably about to pull his hair out, but the time he took investing in a new relationship, he should have invested more into his child. I can only imagine the beatings that he gave her in an effort to try and make her cry.  She's suffered a lot and her grandmother having cancer is only another heartbreak that's heading her way. Her grandmother, even when she knew Hye Jung was lying, showed her that supportive front. I don't think Hye Jung has ever had that before. The same with Ji Hong. He knew she stole the CD, but supported her in front of the store owner, but confronted her later.

I can't wait to see how this story will progress. I just have to wonder if the other girl is going to lie about the fight scene to get Hye Jung in even more trouble....so selfish.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Izzatul Tmsky said:

That is sooo kill me heal me plot.. hehehe. I guess and I hope not the same for Doctors :)

• Like 6