[Drama 2017] Man To Man 맨투맨

mysignisflower

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Park Sung-woong’s chicken run in new Man to Man teaser

CKrlOCV.jpg

Park Hae-jin’s (Cheese in the Trap) latest drama, Man to Man, looks like it’ll be a mix of everything awesome: a little bit of action, a little bit of comedy, and a whole lot of bromance. In the newly released teaser, the unlikely relationship between top Hallyu star Park Sung-woong (Remembers—Son’s War) and ghost agent Park Hae-jin is shown to begin with a rocky start. The premise of the story is that Park Hae-jin somehow ends up as Park Sung-woong’s bodyguard, and together they end up going through fun but dangerous adventures and emotional events with each other. Most of th Man to Man promo featuring Park Hae-jin so far have shown intense action-thriller scenes of him doing elite agent stunts, but this new teaser has Park Sung-woong flexing his comedic muscles, playing the popular celebrity actor who rose to stardom by portraying prickly movie villain but who is actually a tender-hearted person.

At the beginning of the teaser, Park Sung-woong leans into a kiss, then compliments the actress on her performance when the director yells cut. Then we see a little bit more of him working: at a script reading where he dramatically yells “hardboiled action-romance noir,” at a photoshoot, and coming out of his cabin. In his voiceover he says, “I became famous because of my looks” and “When I do well, the project does well,” explaining his claim to fame.

Then he meets strait-laced Park Hae-jin, who is undercover as Park Sung-woong’s bodyguard. With his limited English skills, Park Sung-woong mistakenly introduces Park Hae-jin as his soulmate, which prompts a look of distaste from the soulmate. Someone tells Park Hae-jin to deal with it because there’s no other choice but to stay close to Park Sung-woong.

The actor seems excited to get closer to his new bodyguard because he says: “From now on, there will be no secrets between us.” The ending scene shows Park Sung-woong jogging through the streets, holding what looks to be a chicken leg, which he brings to Park Hae-jin. Park Hae-jin’s voiceover concludes: “There is something about this mission that doesn’t feel quite right.”

JTBC Friday-Saturday drama Man to Man will begin airing on April 21.

source

Another recaps

Park Sung Woong Brings the Fun in Third Trailer for Korean Drama ‘Man to Man’

Posted on March 28, 2017by Kay

Man to Man Korean Drama - Park Sung Woong

We have a third trailer for new JTBC drama Man to Man starring Park Hae Jin (Cheese in the Trap) and Park Sung Woong (Remember: War of the Son). Park Sung Woong gets a little chance in the spotlight in this one.

I love it when he is fun and lively, and he is definitely that in this trailer! We see him filming on set as well as doing an interview. He is then joined by bodyguard Park Hae Jin for some funny interactions. Bring on the bromance!

Man to Man tells the story of a mysterious and skilled bodyguard (Park Hae Jin) to a top star (Park Sung Woong) who has made a name for himself playing villainous characters. The star is well-loved by the public, but he is hiding a terrible secret.

more https://kdramakisses.com/2017/03/28/park-sung-woong-brings-the-fun-in-third-trailer-for-korean-drama-man-to-man/

Kim Min-jung Shows Her Cute And Spunky Side In Character Video For “Man To Man”

1490876953.jpg

As JTBC's upcoming drama “Man to Man” approaches its air date, the drama has released a character video for Kim Min Jung! 

The video was released on March 30 through JTBC's official YouTube site with the title “I Protect My Oppa,” hinting at Kim Min-jung's spunky and passionate character. 

In the new video, Cha Do-ha (played by Kim Min-jung) is seen fawning over famous celebrity Yeo Woon-gwang (played by Park Sung-woong). When she catches Park Hae-jin's character Kim Sul-woo doing research and taking photos of her beloved idol, she frantically asks him, “Are you a fanboy?” 

The drama raises anticipation for its premiere as the end of the video shows Cha Do-ha asking, “Why did you do it?” Kim Sul Woo then gets close to her and responds, “Because you were there, and in my eyes, I only saw you.” 

source

Ugh, his answer was so cheesy LOL:sweat_smile:

This gets better and better,i cringed at his cheesy lines and like always the women believing them jaja…Curious why he is targeting her,what is it that she knows…I hint this is gonna be good!

Make 2017 the year of great dramas and even more awesome bromance!!!

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS

Park Hae-jin’s simple pick-up lines in Man to Man teaser

K1TNHKN.jpg

JTBC’s upcoming spy-action drama Man to Man just released another teaser, and I can’t stop gushing about how cute Kim Min-jung (Gap-dong) is in it. Man to Man is centered around an elite special ops agent Park Hae-jin (Cheese in the Trap) who goes undercover as Park Sung-woong’s (Remember—Sons’ War) bodyguard and all the ensuing hijinks that happen in the course of carrying out his covert mission.

Kim Min-jung’s character is the spunky fan manager of Park Sung-woong, who plays the best villain-actor in Hallyu. When a handsome yet strange new bodyguard shows up by Park Sung-woong’s side, Kim Min-jung gets ready to defend her oppa, and it’s hilarious!

In the teaser, Kim Min-jung is asked whether she prefers trending actor Kim Soo-hyun or Yeo Woon-kwang (Park Sung-woong’s character name), and without hesitation, she replies: “Of course it’s Yeo Woon-kwang.” She’s achieved the dream: becoming oppa’s manager after years of dedicated fan labor and rising in the ranks of his entertainment company. And she gets the ultimate privilege of basking in his presence and showering him with compliments on a daily basis. Her passion for him is just on another level as she uses fork-lifts to protect him from scandals.

Spoiler

So naturally her fan instincts are put on high alert when Park Hae-jin suddenly appears and seems to be stalking Park Sung-woong, and she proceeds to do whatever she can to guard her No. 1 bias. She catches him with his long-focus lens camera, she confronts him immediately about why he’s taking photos, only to melt when he takes an unexpected tack: “Because you’re so pretty…”

Her perception of him seems to change because when he considerately puts his coat on her, she wonders how a man could be so perfect. However, solo scenes of Park Hae-jin seem to suggest that Kim Min-jung may be his original target, not Park Sung-woong. But maybe he falls for his target (like what happens in all good spy movies) because when she appears in front of him in a beautiful ball gown, he looks enchanted while his voiceover says: “Because you were there, and in my eyes, there was no one else.”

src:: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/park-hae-jins-simple-pick-up-lines-in-man-to-man-teaser/

Woot!!!!! So maybe there will be a love line...bromance & romance...I want it all. Can't wait to see Hae Jin oppa. Miss, miss, miss this man.

giphy.gif

He looks sharp here...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIR7scwzYWeme6jzq9rcO

Oh heck, I would not even mind him as a convict.....

C0ruXXHUoAAU-u4.jpg

“Man To Man” Making Video Shows Family-Like Relationship Between Park Hae Jin And Crew

man-to-man-bts.jpg

Actor Park Hae Jin has recently released a new behind-the-scenes video from the set of his upcoming JTBC drama “Man To Man.”

In the video, viewers can see Park Hae Jin showing off his good-natured rapport with not only his fellow cast members, but with the crew of “Man To Man” as well.

Although he has taken on the role of a charismatic, mysterious character, Park Hae Jin can be seen laughing and joking around with members of the crew between takes.

For example, he playfully complains about the fact that one of the production crew members is not only wearing multiple jackets, but is also not wearing a Center Pole jacket, which is the brand that Park Hae Jin endorses. Later, he thoughtfully cuts out a heart shaped piece of black tape in order to cover up the logo of the offensive winter jacket, causing everyone around to laugh.

Meanwhile, a teaser for the new drama hints at Park Hae Jin’s bromance with co-star Park Sung Woongwhile another character sketch video gave fans a better idea of what Kim Min Jung‘s character would be like.

JTBC’s "Man to Man” will air on April 21 at 11 p.m. KST. Watch the endearing behind-the-scenes video below!

source

whoa this thread so dead :smirk:

-----

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS:: Man to Man teases bromantic wrist-grabs and slo-mo runs

IQl3jSQ.jpg

Hee, now I’m looking forward to Man to Man most of all in the new drama lineup. The latest teaser for JTBC’s new spy bromance drama starring Park Hae-jin (Cheese in the Trap) and Park Sung-woong (Remember–Son’s War) is the best one yet. It features a classic rom-com slow-motion run with Park Hae-jin leading Park Sung-woong away by the wrist like a swoony hero, and I swear that Park Sung-woong looks a little smitten in the moment.

The action comedy stars Park Hae-jin as a ghost agent who specializes in undercover work where he takes on a new persona for each mission and disappears without a trace. The story begins as he takes on a peculiar mission where he has to go undercover as a bodyguard to an actor. Park Sung-woong plays the top Hallyu star who made a name for himself playing badass villains, and Kim Min-jung (Gap-dong) is his biggest fan who turned her love for oppa into a legitimate career when she became his manager.

The new teaser opens inside Park Sung-woong’s celebrity van, where he complains to his driver about being late to his shoot because of all the traffic. New bodyguard Park Hae-jin says there’s another way and suddenly gets out of the car in the middle of the highway. Park Sung-woong: “Is he quitting three and a half hours after he started the job?” But the van door opens and Park Hae-jin wrist-grabs him out to street and says, “Just trust me. I won’t make you late,” and starts running with Park Sung-woong in tow.

From the staff car behind them, Kim Min-jung just sees the new bodyguard kidnapping her oppa and gives chase, screaming, “Oppa! Where are you going?! Opppppaaaaaaaa~!” But then it gets really hilarious as the men run in slow-motion and Park Hae-jin looks back at Park Sung-woong with a little smile, like they’re suddenly in a rom-com. My favorite touch: Park Sung-woong’s flower pajamas and flip-flops. Park Hae-jin gets them onto the subway just in time, still wrist-in-hand, and adds a jaunty little wave to taunt Kim Min-jung who’s been left behind.

The second segment of the teaser introduces our three main characters. Park Hae-jin says he’s a ghost agent and calls himself “a nameless shadow.” Park Sung-woong is the “bad guy Hallyu star,” and Kim Min-jung is the “zenith of fandom” manager who praises the new bodyguard on his chemistry with oppa, heh. But by the end things take a darker turn with a real kidnapping, and she says, “There’s something strange about that bodyguard. I have a bad feeling.” Park Hae-jin says to someone, “No matter who you are, you’re going to die by my hand.”

I have a better feel for the show’s tone and its sense of humor from the recent teasers, and it’s getting pretty hard not to get my expectations up for all the secret identity hijinks and bromantic chemistry to come!

JTBC’s "Man to Man” will air on April 21 at 11 p.m. KST. 

g9qC24T.jpg

LOOL

jaxz29I.jpg

Spoiler

xbGp27m.jpg

Archived