[Drama 2017] Man To Man 맨투맨

mysignisflower

I know I am petty, but I don´t like seeing him with another girl since Kim Min jung is the main girl. but what i understand he was just undercover and those not love the girl. but our girl gonna melt his heart and make the mission difficulty for him? have not watched the episode yet though. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Thanks for all that information @Table122000 It was extremely helpful.

I will look into this and take up the first month trial offer if the husband agrees. We've been holding out until we get fibre to node internet in our area. I'm hoping that Man to Man will be worth jumping the gun for.

You're welcome! Good luck to you! @charray posted everything went well for them watching on Netflix, so hopefully it will be the same for you.

finally watched the episode and it's great so far.

The first part was done great, nothing awkward (even Park HaeJin's english :tongue:), the actions were done nicely.

The story is complexe with several stories intertwined. 

Can't wait for episode two !

Seen the first twenty odd minutes... Very, very slick... Not quite The Bourne Identity without the shaky cam but still pretty good for a K drama. And the amount of English spoken was actually quite impressive. I thought PHJ did well with the English as some of it was probably hard to get his tongue around.

So the Hungarian girlfriend was an asset... makes sense. That entire scenario set him up nicely as the consummate spy. Throughout the Budapest mission I kept wondering how PHJ would have been in the British drama Spooks. :wink:

I was thrilled to bits to see Yeon Jung-hoon. It's been too long since Mask. He's a truly great actor.

Overall, from what I've seen so far... I can say that the set up is terrific. It's very clever actually how the show presents every key character as some kind of actor. From the spy, to the Hallyu star to the politician. They chop and change between roles effortlessly.

"Man To Man" First Episode Airs on JTBC

Spoiler

201704220006658530_1_20170422002610539.j

[+1111, -30] Park Sung Woong mainly plays a villain, it's been so much time since he did comedy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+911, -35] I thought it was a spy drama, turns out it's an action comedyㅋㅋ

[+741, -39] Park Sung Woongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ amazing actingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+650, -73] This is so funny, a must watch

[+585, -58] I don't even know what I'm watching, I think it's an action comedy

[+273, -39] No complaints about the acting! Definitely looking forward to tomorrow's ep

[+231, -26] So much funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ tomorrow I'm expecting the romance angleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+211, -19] I thought it'd be a heavy drama and didn't want to watch it, I came across it by chance... Park Sung Woong is so so funny ㅋㅋ

[+220, -30]I just watched it because I felt so empty after Do Bong Soon, this will get even more fun when Park Sung Woong and Park Hae Jin get together

[+239, -41] Peak visuals from Park Hae Jin... I'm waiting for tomorrow

[+191, -27] This is more than I expected ㅋㅋ Can't wait !

[+218, -37] What is this refreshing drama!!

[+170, -20] Time passed by in the blink of an eye, a whole new genre, fresh impression, ratings will be good

cre: netizentown

RATING EP1:

AGB NATIONWIDE:4.055%

AGB SEOUL: 4.808%

773.png

774.png

Love , love , love PHJ! Watching the first 10 mins of the drama (happy it got subbed so fast). Really nice to see him do some action and comedy. Just stopped by to fan girl. I was so tickled when I saw all the European/ Western sounding names they use for his undercover stints. His English was not bad. 

giphy.gif

And of course, I'm always appreciative of all the fan service slo-mo runs...:blush:

giphy.gif

yeah @MiAmour that is indeed Angus from Dots. Do you know when SJK is gonna cameo?

edit: And that DOTs parody, complete with sound track...:lol:

1 hour ago, dhakra said:

Mhm......

I think this drama will be a drama without me :D

Have fun everyone. 

So far I'm liking. I hope it doesn't become too complicated with these side love stories.

I love how realistic the fight scenes are.

7 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Its Agus or Angus? LOL :D

LOLOLOL... I must be thinking about the steak...yes it's Agus. And on Wiki it was Argus, :lol:

2 hours ago, sharreb said:

Episode ratings for JTBC drama Man to Man

Date Episode Nielsen Korea (%) TNmS (%)
Nationwide Seoul
2017-04-21 01 4.055 4.808 -

Thank you all recapper! This drama looks good and finally PHJ! Shall watch this later :wub:
The rating for first episode is good! 

thanks @Table122000 for the extensive explanation! you are so helpful.

love the first episode. the thing that wow me apart from the scene where he jumped off the roof to get closer shots to the criminal on the bus is when he actually can lie to a polygraph. HA. that's awesome. i also love that we have the introduction to all the main characters in this ep, and understand what and who they are. and the ratings are great!

i already in love with this woman. 

cha-do-ha_zpsuwnlalhz.gif

and PHJ's winkeu blinkeu ~~~

sw02_zpsy2xvetke.gif

JTBC’s “Man To Man” Surpasses “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” In First Episode Viewer Ratings

man-to-man.jpg

JTBC is on a roll!

The network’s new drama “Man to Man,” which took over the time slot that was previously occupied by JTBC’s explosively popular “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” has surpassed its predecessor in viewer ratings for its first episode.

“Man to Man” aired its first episode on Friday, April 21 and recorded an average viewer rating of 4.055% nationwide. Previously, “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” recorded an unprecedented viewer rating of 3.829% for its first episode and, by surpassing this percentage, “Man to Man” has recorded the highest viewer rating for a first drama episode ever for JTBC.

Some are attributing the success of the first episode of “Man to Man” to actor Park Hae Jin, who plays the lead role of undercover agent Kim Sul Woo. The refreshingly unique narrative, the compelling characters, and impressive action scenes have drawn viewers into the spy drama that isn’t really a spy drama.

Meanwhile, actor Park Hae Jin recently talked about how his role in “Man to Man” stands out from his other roles and his co-star actor Park Sung Woong joked about having too many lines in “Man to Man.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/21/jtbcs-man-man-surpasses-strong-woman-bong-soon-first-episode-viewer-ratings/

20 minutes ago, chasingdaisy said:

i already in love with this woman. 

Glad to know that theres still gotten ppl love her. cause i seen most of ppl think this drama has an ugly female lead with short hair. :confused:

i dont think her appearance looks ugly, for me shes still pretty even with short hair tbvh.:rolleyes:

She has her baby face, even with wearing lipstick on.

Spoiler

Image result for kim min jung short hair

Archived