• Last Reply

wow. So many updates...

On 10/2/2016 at 3:44 PM, _Nachan07 said:

Man to Man heads to Hungary for filming

Thank you @nachan07. Interesting local

On 10/3/2016 at 6:59 PM, MiAmour said:

SJK going to make a cameo? omg! 

@MiAmour, no kidding.. OMG!

@pluie625, @MiAmour Thank you for article and photos of script reading...!

Here's another one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man To Man" First script reading with Park Hae-jin, Park Seong-woong, Kim Min-jeong and Yeon Jeong-hoon

photo769326.jpg

The new JTBC drama "Man to Man" started its 4-month long journey with a script reading on the 3rd.

Producer Lee Chang-min-I, writer Kim Won-seok-II, Park Hae-jin (Kim Seol-woo), Park Seong-woong(Yeo Woon-gwang), Kim Min-jeong (Cha Do-ha), Yeon Jeong-hoon (Mo Seung-jae), Chae Jeong-an(Song Mi-eun), Cheon Ho-jin (Congressman Baek), Jang Hyeon-seong (Deputy Jang), Lee Si-eon(Chairman Ji), Oh Na-ra (Sharon Kim) and others were present on this day.

The script reading started with Lee Chang-min's speech and throughout the script reading, the cast were sincere and down-to-business.

Writer Kim Won-seok-II and producer Lee Chang-min-I expressed their gratitude and willpower for the upcoming months of drama making.

Meanwhile, "Man to Man" is about a ghost agent named Kim Seol-woo who is the bodyguard of Hallyu star Yeo Woon-gwang. The release date is next year and the first making will take place on October 17th.

source

@mysignisflower, @pluie625. @valsava, @MiAmour, @chasingdaisy, @yunaaukail, @quockhanh45, @_Nachan07, @ruzikie, @IreneY, @luvcrabbieshinhwa, @angiemty, @Pooh4ever, @badsmuler, @yuhotarubi, @allievera, @qwenli, @mgicc, @louicyn24@Trang Ngân, @chocolatepie, @uglypearl, @kiefshi1056. @leeagassi, @maboroshi, @bjvipb2uty, @angelangie, @lclarakl,

Meet the cast of Man to Man + a surprise cameo by Song Joong Ki

079cfb85-5bbb-4e0b-b73d-3f6689fbfac8.jpg

There's a brand new drama starring Park Hae Jin of Cheese in the Trap fame, Kim Min Jung of Thorn Birds, and Chae Jung Ahn (Coffee Prince) coming soon and we have all the details!

While we are yet to get details about the plot line, we have details from the script reading session of JTBC's newest drama, Man to Man. 

Please read more, click on "awesome" button,  and comment on DramaFever Blog.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/meet-the-cast-of-man-to-man--a-surprise-cameo-by-song-joong-ki/

Everyone, please click on "awesome" button and please let them know you are excited and looking forward to this drama.

This is their first "phishing" article about this drama, and they need to see  a response from us.

@mysignisflower, @pluie625. @valsava, @MiAmour, @chasingdaisy, @yunaaukail, @quockhanh45, @_Nachan07, @ruzikie, @IreneY, @luvcrabbieshinhwa, @angiemty, @Pooh4ever, @badsmuler, @yuhotarubi, @allievera, @qwenli, @mgicc, @louicyn24@Trang Ngân, @chocolatepie, @uglypearl, @kiefshi1056.

Song Joong Ki to make a cameo in Park Hae Jin’s new drama

15e9b39e-2f39-4d41-b1c8-960806bdd2a4.jpg

Song Joong Ki has decided on his first drama appearance since Descendants of the Sun! The actor will have a surprise cameo role In Man to Man, which is Park Hae Jin’s latest since Cheese in the Trap. Sources say Song Joong Ki expressed his wishes to star in the drama after reading the script, which had been written by Kim Won Seok, one of the Descendants of the Sun’s screenwriters.

Please read more, click on "awesome" button,  and comment on DramaFever Blog.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-joong-ki-to-make-a-cameo-in-park-hae-jins-new-drama/

Please let them know you are excited and looking forward to this drama. This is their first "phishing" article about this drama, and they need to see  a response from us.

Woohoo, I'm so excited seeing the script reading pictures :flushed:. They all looked so fresh & happy (ermm I'm surprised since it would be opposite to the drama right, I expect the drama bit more serious). Thank you guys for the updates!:wub:

@irilight thank you for inviting me! :blush: I'm really looking forward to the drama & JoongKi's cameo. Can't wait to see PHJ again really:wub:

DramaFever just ran an article about Park Hae-Jin, and mentioned his upcoming drama "Man to Man."

Park Hae Jin once again proves he has a heart of gold

f02a8ad3-6732-4057-99f2-706ea8477e49.jpg

Read more on DramaFever Blog.

Please - Click on "Awesome" button, and comment in support of Park Hae-Jin and "Man to Man" drama.

Lets get this drama licensed!

Waah so many update,  glad to know that they are start filming but still we have to wait till next time :( 

Is the hallyu star the one who play the antagonist in I hear your voice? I forget in which drama I watch him.. 

1 hour ago, pluie89 said:

Is the hallyu star the one who play the antagonist in I hear your voice? I forget in which drama I watch him.. 

@pluie89   No. the guy who played the antagonist in I hear your voice was Jung Woong-In.

Our hallyu star is played by Park Sung-Woong

I have not seen a lot with him, but I loved his performance in what I have seen: Baker Kim Tae-Goo, Glory Jane, Remember: War of the Son.

[Orion's Drama News] "Man to Man"

Seol-woo

Between ruthless weather and award ceremonies, Korea and Korean entertainment have been rather busy this past week. On the other hand, my news offerings for you today are humble, which is a nicer way of saying we are a little low on the news. This is not true if you are eager to see "Man to Man", however, because said men seem impervious to slow news.

"Man to Man" Plus Awesome Women

As someone who rarely gets excited over an entire cast, I consider the well-rounded crew of "Man to Man" a pretty big hit. We have talent and popularity, fresh and seasoned artists. You can see for yourselves, as we have a list of names and some photos from the script reading. If this is not enough for you, I will side-eye you, but also share the news that Song Joong-ki will cameo on this. Lastly, we have the first filming shots of Park Hae-jin.

source: Hancinema

On 10/7/2016 at 1:32 PM, irilight said:

@pluie89   No. the guy who played the antagonist in I hear your voice was Jung Woong-In.

I have not seen a lot with him, but I loved his performance in what I have seen: Baker Kim Tae-Goo, Glory Jane, Remember: War of the Son.

Oh I've got mix up, now I remember I watch him in Remember
btw, photo that you post above is it new?

On 10/5/2016 at 1:47 AM, irilight said:
On 10/4/2016 at 11:42 PM, valsava said:

Will SJK be the young boy that confess to being a murder

@valsava chingu... hi.  panda wave smiley  Glad you are joining us. :)

According to Dramabeans article SJK will play an assistant director.

@mysignisfloweranimated thank you smiley for all updates to page 1

@irilight Ok cool, How are you, I'm also interested in this drama, I need to find moire articles on thtruckis drama I try not to read these things but I need to find out who will be the young boy that confess.. Please let it not be one of those kids in front of the coffee 

On 10/7/2016 at 1:32 PM, irilight said:

Also thanks for the updates both of these actors have a pretty impressive work history in the entertainment industry.. 

On 10/12/2016 at 2:26 AM, pluie89 said:

Oh I've got mix up, now I remember I watch him in Remember
btw, photo that you post above is it new?

@pluie89, oh good. I am glad you have seen him. The photo of PHJ? I think it is from filming.

On 10/12/2016 at 2:45 AM, valsava said:

@irilight Ok cool, How are you, I'm also interested in this drama,

@valsava chingu.. I am thrilled you are joining us for this drama !:wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MantoMan1.jpg

Man to Man

Upcoming JTBC drama Man to Man now has the distinction of being the Korean drama commanding the highest price per episode for broadcasting rights in China. The record was previously held by Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, which received 400,000 USD per episode from Chinese broadcasters for a total of 8 million USD. While the exact numbers haven’t been confirmed, Man to Man has sold for an excess of 400,000 USD per episode, proving that Park Hae-jin remains a significant draw for Chinese audiences.

source: Dramabeans

Archived