[Drama 2017] My Sassy Girl 엽기적인 그녀

mysignisflower

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, thank you @packmule3 so much for your recapping even in difficult situations

thank you @flutterby for your lovely pictures

I am off again stalking the usual sites waiting for subbed version. 

I may not be comment much during the days because of kids and work but I am lurking ard reading the posts whenever i can.

Fighting! Fellow Sassypants!

4 minutes ago, pumpkin_pie said:

OMG... please dun let GW be caught... why is he doing this, putting himself in danger.... ohh.. love

He wasn't caught. But as he is walking the empty streets of Hangyang, he encounters the masked man. And the masked man aims as if to shoot him.  Then...

To be continued. hahahaha. The writer and director are such trolls. 

But in the preview, we do see GW on the ground, injured with a head wound. (See? how can an arrow give him a head wound? A lousy shot??!! hahaha.) 

And the setting doesn't seem to be in the streets of Hangyang. He seems to be in the forest or in the secluded hut when he's found by HM with the headwound.

9 minutes ago, pumpkin_pie said:

GW wears glasses in Qing and when he returns, he doesnt need glasses anymore. 

Technology advancement is amazing.It's only need one shot to fix eyesight. Hehe

Spoiler

Today episode ending:

Me: No way the guy is shooting GW with arrow.

Dama god: True. he will not shoot.I will only ask someone to push GW down the slope.

YAY! I can't wait for GW to remember the past.Just not Amnesia to our princess or I WILL KILL THEM,I don't know who but I WILL.

Is it over? Yay, thanks fellas for the live recaps. Can't wait to watch the new episode later. Hope they subbed it a few hours from now like yesterday's episode. 

by d way, is scarface the lover of princess' mom? 

Just now, pumpkin_pie said:

Once again, thank you @packmule3 so much for your recapping even in difficult situations

thank you @flutterby for your lovely pictures

I am off again stalking the usual sites waiting for subbed version. 

I may not be comment much during the days because of kids and work but I am lurking ard reading the posts whenever i can.

Fighting! Fellow Sassypants!

Gotta run, too. They've been in and out of our bedroom, and I've been inside my bathroom for our hour now. My rear side is as cold as ice sitting in the tub without water. Should have taken a bubble bath and margarita while doing this Oh well. Next time. we live and learn)

I apologize for my lousy recap. 

Thanks @flutterby06 and @pumpkin_pie and @WildDivine69. Ciao! 

4 minutes ago, ate said:

Is it over? Yay, thanks fellas for the live recaps. Can't wait to watch the new episode later. Hope they subbed it a few hours from now like yesterday's episode. 

by d way, is scarface the lover of princess' mom? 

No. I'm not sure (because English-only person here.) but Scarface seems to be connected with the princess' STEPmom. The current queen. 

I don't know if he was a lover or a sibling, though. Most likely a lover that she was really attached to, but decided to reject in order to have a life in the palace. Her flashback at the hut when she met Scarface again was weird. The flashback seemed to have two different time periods. 

11 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@packmule3

"Sister bursts into his room and wants the dried figs."

They are dried persimmons (Kkot Gam, 곶감)

Persimmons!!! Awesome. I stand corrected. :)

As you can probably tell, my fruit group consists only of bananas, apples, oranges (the Sunkist kind) and grapes. I'm always amazed when I visit Asia and see the wide variety of fruits. We used to call fruits like pineapple (with the eyes!) and kiwi and mangoes "exotic" here when actually they're just ordinary fruits people eat in street markets in Asia. 

God bless the good old Asian countries!  

It seems that the scarface used to be the current queen's person.She asked for something but he then said he is no longer hers. Also,it seems that there is indeed third party involved and that third party doesn't seem to be a good one either.The fact that they are hiding the dethroned queen and the masked man.It is now sure that masked men is not GW !(sigh..I thought it was him and was excited to see Joo Won wearing mask and fight for good). 

My guesses for masked man are

1) Choon-poong

2)The prince Choosung

Also,am I the only one here who find GW's father fishy? It is like he is hiding something.

Misappear could not catch today's episode live due to some unforeseen circumstances :(  

Just got back. Will read up on recaps and join in the fangirling later.

I'll try to do live recap next week if I'm available :D

9 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Persimmons!!! Awesome. I stand corrected. :)

As you can probably tell, my fruit group consists only of bananas, apples, oranges (the Sunkist kind) and grapes. I'm always amazed when I visit Asia and see the wide variety of fruits. We used to call fruits like pineapple (with the eyes!) and kiwi and mangoes "exotic" here when actually they're just ordinary fruits people eat in street markets in Asia. 

God bless the good old Asian countries!  

Not related to drama. But I just remembered how western tourists carrying baskets containing some tropical fruits(pineapples,mangoes,dragon fruits etc) on their way back from Thailand to designated countries.I was like "WHY?" 

@packmule3

Persimmons is a winter fruit & it is obviously shot through the winter season

Why Gyeon Woo is so protective over the dried persimmons is that the Princess dried the persimmons herself as she already made a boo boo over the Kkul Tteok (꿀떡, Korean rice cakes stuff with honey or syrup), instead of honey or syrup, she mistaken the recipe & added salt instead

35584438871_8ab92ab98c_n.jpg

1 minute ago, Ma OO said:

It seems that the scarface used to be the current queen's person.She asked for something but he then said he is no longer hers. Also,it seems that there is indeed third party involved and that third party doesn't seem to be a good one either.The fact that they are hiding the dethroned queen. It is now sure that masked men is not GW !(sigh..I thought it was him and was excited to see Joo Won wearing mask and fight for good). 

I guesses for masked man are

1) Choon-poong

2)The prince Choosung

Also,am I the only one here who find GW's father fishy? It is like he is hiding something.

Yes, I agree. Why does he insist on hiding GW. 

The way that masked man is climbing the roofs -- he's pretty nimble -- so I didn't think he'd be an old man. I'll wait to see what's written on the leaflets. My first guess is Officer Kang, to be honest.  

I'm not ruling out a new character although I'll be annoyed with that. 

9 minutes ago, Ma OO said:

Sorry to cut your post.  No, it's not just you. I've thought so for a while now. And I feel like the King knows what he's hiding. Whatever it is, they seem to be in agreement on it.

@packmule3 Thank you for the fantastic play-by-play! @flutterby06, ALWAYS appreciate the visuals! @pumpkin_pie, @Ma OO,Thank you for filling in the spaces as well. This Sassypants family is awesome!

Honorable mention to @gerrytan8063, I have really loved your historical insight. Not just here, but on other threads as well. Always a treat to see you in thread :).

Well, off to do some cooking and wait for subs! For all who are celebrating the 4th, enjoy your holiday!

What ? What ? Just back. Extra long practice because my trainer was cracking a whip over our heads and forcing ugly ducklings to become graceful swans. Oh my feet .... !

What ...!!!! A  cliff hanger ? Huh? Someone out to kill GW? T didn't go back far enough only glance at the persimmons and @packmule3 sitting in her bathtub.......... !!! That is a dramatic recapper......WOW.... !!!

What about the romantic moments ?

Okay.... getting offf now to backtrack.

Whatever, you guys did a fantastic job.

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

Sister bursts into his room and wants the dried figs. He defends his fruit but she gets a bite anyway. 

Was she dropped on her head when she was a baby? Why is she like this? 

She complains about HM but GW gives her some plain truth about -- I don't know what. 

MOm and dad of GW talking seriously again. 

Bwahahahahahahahha ........ dropped at her head...... !! Yes and her brains went putty .. !Yea am at this page now.

Archived