[Drama 2017] My Sassy Girl 엽기적인 그녀

mysignisflower

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GW and the young prince are talking. 

I think the young prince is giving advice about love and how to deal with the sister. 

That's why he went to the clinic to see her again. 

They're staring at each other. 

I think he just said that she's pretty and then he kisses her. 

Just now, pumpkin_pie said:

I wonder if GW even know that he was talking to PRincess mother at the beginning of this episode. Byul said it was the maid(I think)

I don't think he had any idea..but if he ever met the Queen in his childhood, he might remember that later.

Near the girls' table are the friends -- what's his name? Changhui.

They are eavesdropping. Chang-hui practices his sword skills.

DY is lying in bed. Sick or sad I don't really care. She's dying of heart break so good. 

The sister drops by again.  

I'm sorry, but his sister is annoying me to no end now. I guess I should be thanking her because she's the reason HM and GW spent so much time together in the beginning. But, she's also the reason DY has so much false home towards GW.  That, and the fact that JKJ gives her everything she wants :angry:.

Finally watched the episode, so now I can rejoin the Sassyparty! :wink:

@cutestrobery He does have a silver tongue. I like that he's different that way from the movie GW. This one is a scholar who's won the favor of the Qing emperor after all, so of course he has the wits to pull it off. I do like that he still gets a bit flustered when HM compliments him. He's still taken back by how girly she becomes around him and that is just adorbs.

My favorite line is : " I care about you who are standing in front of me. How you feel is important to me." I had to applaud, boyfriends across the world need to have that line ready whenever they make their better half mad over something stupid.

@packmule3

Ah, I think CP might work for the uncle then because they also didn't show him dying if I remembered correctly. And the preview hints that he may still be alive. I'm still not convinced that the queen doesn't want to go back... she wouldn't have just abandoned her children like that even if the king and his mother had betrayed her. Either she's putting on a very convincing front or the uncle is working separately from her to clear their names. It might be too obvious and on the nose, but I've had my suspicion from day one that the ninja in the mask was the uncle. Hmm.

Ah, I was going to translate the note, but your friend is spot on. When I saw that scene, I whooped out loud and scared my sleeping cat! Ha. It's his turn to feel threatened and scared now. Karma and justice WILL be served, Minister Jung. :angry:

HM's sense of justice with the ledger was probably what started to change GW's mind about her. Then again, being the princess, she's probably had her fair share of reading and probably am more worried solving her mother's murder and palace affairs.

And finally, I wish I can also kaja! I'm actually working today so I can take off Friday. Enjoy your picnic, sounds like it'll be a grand 'ol time! 

---

After watching, these two episodes felt a slower paced to me as well. Hold the Jugulae, please, because I actually like it! It's actually a pattern with this writer, so I anticipated it. I noticed that whenever a small mystery or 'arc' gets resolved, another more quieter scene or scenes follow to lighten up the mood. This isn't a drama that needs to go at a fast pace most of the time anyway, and I like that it's trying to remain a rom-com despite all the heaviness of the palace politics. Now that the QP mystery's solved, and feelings were confessed, we need a little 'honeymoon' time to gush over our couple. And it's not so poorly placed that it doesn't make sense or annoys me. The main plot line was still moving with the revelation of the queen and assassination of the minister before his trial. Before we dive into the thing with HM's uncle, I don't mind watching GW filling his cheeks with bad pastry. JW stuffing his face with food will be my new thing with this drama, I swear. :wub:

Archived