[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

41 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

What to say.. i really love today's episode.. 

Anyway poor YJ starving and looking for food only to find the packet soju (thats not milk) to ease her hunger..

But i feel so bad that i laughed when KC kicked the door and YJ flew to the floor.. mianhe Yeon Joo ya.. but u still looked so cute.. :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor girl!! at least it was Kang Cheol who caught her not Soo Hee or another person otheerwise she would have ended up in jail!! :sweatingbullets: plus she got to eat ramyon made by Kang Cheol and that would ease the pain!! :P:wub: 

• Like 5

My heart is bursting after watching the raw episode 10 so delurking for a quick post before bed:

I have to say that I could feel Yeon Joo's frustration as she was venting it on Chul. It's all because of the choices that he made that she's living like a widow when her husband is standing right there in front of her and she cannot say or do a thing. Which brings me to my other long-buried complaint over him throwing himself off a building right in front of her like seriously dude?!

Anyway, back to Yeon Joo.

The poor dear scrounging for food! (Was that really squirrel food that was in SoHee's fridge?) That was SO SAD!! And I felt even more sorry for her when she asked to eat first before she get hauled away by the police.

BUT! Upside was that she finally got to eat the ramyeon that he cooked which she missed out on the last time (which she almost ended up cooking herself anyway but heh, negligible point in light of the fact that he cooked for her!)

For all the times that this man gets into perilous situations, he is super lucky that his wife is a surgeon...

I shall catch up on reading the thread from where I left off tmr! Have a good day/night!! ^o^

• Like 9

Thanks to all the live recappers in this thread. :wub: I’ve only followed a handful of live recapping for other shows on the forum but seriously you guys are the best.  Week after week, I actually feel like I’m watching the episode with so many screen shots, gifs and video clips.  Hope you realize how much it’s appreciated when you’re an obsessive fan but can’t watch live.  Unfortunately, it’s going to get me fired from my job because I can’t concentrate for the whole day after an episode airs.  I’m so upset that tomorrow I won’t be able to follow the live recapping since I have so many meetings.  :tears:

I like how the writer has made KC and OYJ destined to be together.  Despite what happens and the different circumstances they are in it’s their fate that they are meant to fall in love.  A connection develops by just them being in the same place at the same time and certain things do not change despite the different time.  Even though we had the reset of time, OYJ kisses KC like the first time and this triggers him to start looking for her again.  In the preview, he even pulls up to her in his car while she is in the street.  

The way the episode was going, I never expected a kiss scene.  It was so well done…the way she brought her face close to his but started higher than his mouth and he was staring at her lips and lifted his eyes up to look at hers.   You can feel all her sadness, heartbreak and love.  I can't wait for them to meet again and spend time together falling in love.  Then we can get our #4 moments. :P

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

Thanks to all the live recappers in this thread. :wub: I’ve only followed a handful of live recapping for other shows on the forum but seriously you guys are the best.  Week after week, I actually feel like I’m watching the episode with so many screen shots, gifs and video clips.  Hope you realize how much it’s appreciated when you’re an obsessive fan but can’t watch live.  Unfortunately, it’s going to get me fired from my job because I can’t concentrate for the whole day after an episode airs.  I’m so upset that tomorrow I won’t be able to follow the live recapping since I have so many meetings.  :tears:

I like how the writer has made KC and OYJ destined to be together.  Despite what happens and the different circumstances they are in it’s their fate that they are meant to fall in love.  A connection develops by just them being in the same place at the same time and certain things do not change despite the different time.  Even though we had the reset of time, OYJ kisses KC like the first time and this triggers him to start looking for her again.  In the preview, he even pulls up to her in his car while she is in the street.  

The way the episode was going, I never expected a kiss scene.  It was so well done…the way she brought her face close to his but started higher than his mouth and he was staring at her lips and lifted his eyes up to look at hers.   You can feel all her sadness, heartbreak and love.  I can't wait for them to be to meet again and spend time together falling in love.  Then we can get our #4 moments. :P

oh u just spoke my mind when u said ~i will get fired from my job because of W.....LOL ....same here ......today all I wanted was come home early and watch the episode.

Those underlines r my words too

Sadly i could not follow recap coz we r not allowed to open personal website on office laptop .:tears:

Right now i am in reading mode

will all recap..then watch raw episode  when i get t after an hour ......and then tomorrow the subbed version

I am here and will keep writing ..something or thing regarding my hot JungJoo .:wub:.....so please bear with me :lol:..........I am alredz dreaming NO. 4:sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

Here I am again

Is not it strange that both KC and Killer r able to control their creator. KC has ability to reach attract plea,impact and even control his creator Dr. Oh  whenever he is in need and wants.

And Killer too has now reached his creater Writer Oh and his forcing him to write things according to his wish .

Killer is manipulating the story but then he has forgotten KC can do it . Infact KC has been doing it often coz of which Writer Oh decided to end W. KC later on decided to give up and accept faith of being a caricature coz he wanted his love Dr. Oh to survive

But now since Dr. Oh will be in danger anyways coz she can never give up on her love for KC ,so KC will have to fight back and win .

Now that KC and Killer both have free wills and control oer their creators. It is gonna be a man to man fight.

Forgot to say .....i am loving it

• Like 10

Having rewatched the ending scene a dozen times, it's not Kang Chul's tear but Yeon Joo's tears on KC's face. It's like the tears are a stand-in for her battered business card because KC is wearing the same determined and questioning expression on his face as he looks at her teardrops on his fingers that he wore when looking at her card. And as someone correctly points out, in the preview, it appears KC picks YJ up at the curbside of what appears to be a bus stop. If KC doesn't pick up a strange sense of deja vu... 

I guess what the story is saying is they can't cheat their way out of a proper confrontation and resolution. Everyone has to earn what's coming to them. The evil prosecutor will be outed as evil and corrupt not because he's drawn to do something stupid and desperate but because he willingly holds hands with a psycho killer for political and personal gain. Thank goodness he recorded his incriminating convo about framing KC because it's the only way to clear his name in W. If YJ reads W once she's back in her world, she should see that moment and try to grab that recording. I wonder if she sneaks into the prosecutor's office for the recording or if psycho dad killer (if he's the one pulling her into W) drops her into the office for easy capture?  

• Like 16

What a mind blowing episode. Kudos to the writer for constantly surprising and throwing us twists and turns every few minutes per episode. But I have to say, the killer was more scarier when he had no face..now he doesn't seem as intimidating. Can't wait for tomorrows episode. I bet KC is wondering where YJ went to. And he seemed curiously healthy for someone shot so I am guessing YJ will manage to draw his bullet wound away. She will also come to know what the killer has done to her dad. I guess the only way to keep her dad from being controlled by the killer is by keeping him drugged and unconscious.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

oh u just spoke my mind when u said ~i will get fired from my job because of W.....LOL ....same here ......today all I wanted was come home early and watch the episode.

Those underlines r my words too

Sadly i could not follow recap coz we r not allowed to open personal website on office laptop .:tears:

Right now i am in reading mode

will all recap..then watch raw episode  when i get t after an hour ......and then tomorrow the subbed version

I am here and will keep writing ..something or thing regarding my hot JungJoo .:wub:.....so please bear with me :lol:..........I am alredz dreaming NO. 4:sweatingbullets:

i will get fired from my job too...i have been looking this all orning instead of being working OMG

yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-12.gif?1301940164

• Like 6

Another gud episode

Now, I got why YJ was not able to go
She came coz KC wanted a doc and in his subconscious, he only knew one doc, YJ.. But, coz she became extra in webtoon and was not significant to KC, so she was not able to evoke any emotion and at last she tried to evoke emotion and was again transported to real world.

I guess from episode 11, show will again become fast pace..

PS- God killer daddy looks creepy

• Like 5