[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

19 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Guys, do es anyone here have the link of MBC Section TV where Jongsuk and Hyojoo got riddle from the mc and they have to shout out the answer together to see their chemistry? I can't find it on youtube...

U can check it out in here..  :)

But there's no eng subs thou..

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Guys, do es anyone here have the link of MBC Section TV where Jongsuk and Hyojoo got riddle from the mc and they have to shout out the answer together to see their chemistry? I can't find it on youtube...

@hallyus It's not available on Youtube due to copyright issues. You can watch the video here: 

• Like 14

Very interesting, i think the killer not just took OMS's face but also took his ability as the comic's author and somehow he can control the comic world as he like. It was shown when the door was drawn when he wanted to get out from the broadcast station after he killed people. Besides OMS, OYJ is also can be included as another author, so the question is whether OYJ can also have the power like the killer or perhaps she can write to make KC has the ability to fight the killer

• Like 5

I always try to find what's new in dramaland....Usually I watch the first and second episode to check my own attention whether to continue watching those dramas or not....I don't want to force myself enjoying shows that is not amusing....

The last drama I watch until last episode this year is Remember war of the sun....I also watch several other titles that become trending topic but I stop after watching half of their episodes.....not because they are not good.....but maybe because it's not the genre that I want....

But W is really one of a kind....It's very unique....LJS I have been waiting for him and HHJ is one of my fav actrees since her drama with Lee junki long time ago....so...for me its double jackpot...really love this drama and kept rewatching each episode....

Thanks for this thread 

I enjoy all your posts and gifts

• Like 10