[ENGSUB] W: Two Worlds BTS - Boxing Scene | Behind The Scene Ep.5

[ENGSUB] W: Two Worlds BTS - Photoshoot | Behind The Scene

[ENG SUB] W: Two Worlds BTS - Olympic scene | Behind The Scene Ep.1

and these were posted b4 but just to put them all together in one post

[ENGSUB] W: Two Worlds BTS - Narration Scene | Behind The Scene Ep.8

[ENGSUB] W: Two Worlds BTS - Kitchen Scene | Behind The Scene Ep.8

[ENGSUB] W: Two Worlds BTS - Context Scene | Behind The Scene Ep.8

• Like 24

Finally got done with watching episodes 8&9. My love for this show continues. While writer dad was making plans for the happy ending of the series they all seem to for get one thing. The strong pre-determination of the characters. We see that SH started to fade since she was no longer the lead. YJ starting to bleed as she became more ingrained in the comic world. In using his face as the killer writer dad did not take into account that killer as been to the real world and now as an even more determination to live. 

To see the change in acting style from writer dad to killer character by the actor is amazing. 

I see some people complaining about the number of flash backs, but they don't bother me. I look at it as if the drama is like reading an actual comic. The use of the rewrite so that KC can protect bot YJ and SH was very well done to me. 

On to next week.

• Like 18

Ragged thoughts on the last two episodes:

Oh the angst and pain. We had it so sweet... too good and then writer-nim drops this plot bomb on us. Should have seen this coming though I can't imagine anyone being able to foresee these twists. I'm glad that they left the ending in the manhwa open-ended. I'd be super pee'd if So Hee and Kang Cheul had kissed or declared their love for one another. But that's the only positive so far. 

My heart broke into smithereens for Oh Yeon Joo. To be the one to remember everything yet face that person again. Too bitter a pill to swallow for me. She's in a league of her own. And the heartbreak of knowing he's still thinking about her on a subconscious level (that's why she's still being pulled back) but knowing she can't say or do anything to upset the new balance. Yeesh. She is a far better woman than most. She chose to forgo her love for the benefit of others and sacrificed it all so they could have a happy ending. She could have just ignored Kang Chul's words and continued on the story her own way but chose the hard road instead. Amnesia is an overused troupe in the K-drama world but in this instance I don't mind it. It was done on purpose not out of a farcical set of circumstance so I can accept it as entirely believable. 

But the story has shown there is another puppet master at play. They can't write what they want without consequence. I like to think the ending has been pre-determined from the start, ever since Yeon Joo created Kang Chul as her ultimate boyfriend. Their love is the only conclusion that the story will accept and it's how they go about dealing with the threats to that, that determine the outcome. 

• Like 14

Just watched the ep 9 with sub. ...well now it seems more logical and clear how things r happening

Now i understand the meaning of that monster Saturn eating humans card that was shown in first episode. It's not KC who is monster , it's the Killer who is the  monster.

So basically its about a writer whose writing and caricatures  becomes real  . His two strongest creations Kang Chull (well he is a combined creation of father and daughter duo ) and Killer  have rejected his commands and decide to write their own destiny and have powers to cross over to real world

Kang Chull (KC) ,since he is created with conscience  and emotions . So  ends up sacrificing his happiness of loving a woman and having a family .He decideds to accept his destiny of being a fantacy. Not coz he has any respect for writer Oh but coz he is in love with writer's daughter ,Dr. Oh and knows his becoming real will make his killer real too and  hunt and kill Dr. Oh ,his new family.

Killer , since he was created without any emotions and  conscience with only goal to traumatise KC and keep him lonely forever  . So he is reckless  with no emotions or empathy. A  psyco who loves killing and playing hide and seek with KC !!!

• Like 15

49 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

So basically its about a writer whose writing and caricatures  becomes real  . His two strongest creations Kang Chull (well he is a combined creation of father and daughter duo ) and Killer  have rejected his commands and decide to write their own destiny and have powers to cross over to real world

I wonder if it makes any difference that KC appears to be the joint creation of OSM and YJ whiles the killer seems to be purely OSM's creation.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, theseasasleep said:

*watches instagram video of upcoming otp ice cream scene*

Oh, she definitely looks concerned and worried, waiting for Kang Chul. Why? She's definitely wearing the same clothes from the end of ep 9 but he is in a different outfit so how long has she been in W? Without friends and without help? Seriously, at this point, if I was her, I'd carry large amounts of cash in my pockets at all times.

He takes money from her? To pay for stuff? Why? Omo, does he not have access to funds? 

He bought ice cream :tears:  Guys, he better remember her at this point because if not, I'm cursing and crying at him to stop hurting Yeon Joo.

Could it be that they're back in the real world together in the market?  If OYJ is giving KC money then it would make sense if they're in her world.  But then why would she still be in the same clothes from ep 9 and he isn't? I better not speculate where they are cause I'm sure I'll be wrong. :vicx:  

• Like 6

Working my way out of E9-induced depression...

I'm with KC on this one: dear writer please give us a happy ending that we can accept.

But in the mean time, here's a new vid, themed to one of my favourite KIndie songs

- it's about feelings staying even after a relationship ended (lyrics in spoiler).

Spoiler
There is still a lot left 
Of my unchanging heart
Many words I couldn’t say
are still locked in here as well

I couldn’t erase the days past 
Sometimes I still remember
the lines of your face...

We are too much alike,
Down to the roots of our hair
Missing you every day,
Wanting to see your face

The day I said "I love you"
My heart was overwhelmed...
You smiled shyly, an exact match of my lips
Yesterday, today, tomorrow
Through hurt, and sadness… flowing

Of my unchanging heart
There is still a lot left.

——— vid up to here, but the song goes on, quite appropriately -----

Harbouring all the feelings
I could not keep hidden

I told myself to forget all the past,
to try to erase you
Regardless, your face still emerges,
no point, I should't have bothered.

Back then, why did I do it?
Why didnt't I hold you a little longer?
I know it's over and I am left alone, 
talking about love all by myself.

You promised we would be happy...
Yesterday, today, tomorrow
Through hurt, and sadness, flowing
So ... So ...

Of my unchanging heart
There is still a lot left.

The words I could not say
They are all still ringing inside 

PS: this is just my approximate version, could not find one online...
Spoiler

Voiceover:
KC: From now on forget me.
YJ: Are you happy now? I'm not...
KC: Are you ok?
KC: I remember you, doctor... Why do you keep looking at me that way?:

• Like 14

My first post on this thread. It's a shame that it's only after more than half of the show is done with that i join this thread and i missed on discussing and reading stuff on some very important moments, interactions and alternate-universe dynamics. But then again, every episode is so dynamic - the whole game kind of changes every episode that i become totally incoherent. So hats off to people who have made this thread reach 570+ pages

My two cents about the last two episodes :

My very first favorite moment in the show was when Yeon Joo stabs Kang Chul to save his life. His eyes widen as he senses her presence - that moment onwards Kang Chul's chain of intrigue was initiated. He'd become curious of this women from that point onwards believing she is the key to his life. Such a poignant scene isn't it? Kang Chul remembers none of this. Yep. I am totally shaken by this fact, not only because of the romance bit but because of this very poignancy. It's moments like this made difference to him because at a time when his life was constantly threatened she saved him....saved despite of him being a mere character of webtoon. And to think he won't remember this kind of love which gave meaning to a life which is not his own to start of with is like....ah i just can't.

But it turns out Kang Chul had no other choice? With an enemy out there who they know little about roaming around in Yeon Joo's world, there had to be a decision taken. How else would he protect Yeon Joo? How else would his friends survive in his world? With the ever dynamic rules of their worlds where they have no idea what consequences they have to face, this is price Chul has to pay to keep Yeon Joo alive. But then what about Yeon Joo? She'd remember everything and W will be all over her face in her world. People will talk about it...they'll talk about him. So even if Chul asks her to forget a mere manhwa character like him...it's better said than done. 

Romance in this show is lovely and so well done. The heart just flutters every-time Chul kisses her forehead to calm her...more than her he is calming himself that she is still around him. It's all fine if she is just there and if he is able to see her. 

I like how they built up the angst gradually. Right from assuring So Hee the marriage is fake and her importance in his life to later reseting the two months in his life. I absolutely love Yeon Joo's reactions in both the situations. She just stands there witnessing the whole thing saying nothing cause she understands the mess they are in. Later in the bit when Chul let's her go she listens to every word of him with her head down, weeping to herself maybe, and there is a silent understanding there. She lets every word sink in, understands the gravity of it, then lifts her head to look at Kang Chul walk away from her and goes back to her world to fix things. So where Kang Chul has decided to embrace his fate as it comes, Yeon Joo has accepted hers as well. 

I like it how typical tropes are repackaged and presented with a twist, such that it becomes legitimized in the context of the show. So while i don't buy amnesia in any show, i am looking forward to it here and totally buying it here, cause it is logical when set in this world...context as Chul says. The angst continues every time Yeon Joo finds herself in front of a memory washed Chul - ack it's not even in her hands...the worlds wouldn't let her forget. That ring. Oh stop showing me Yeon Joo holding on to that ring. My heart cannot take it. It cannot take the fact that Chul hands her the ring totally unaware. (He HAS to get the memories back. Come on writers!)

So apparently when everything is returning back to normal, with the plan Yeon Joo's dad has is set into motion, everything just blows up on his face....quite literally. God what DAFAQ just happened there? I wasn't prepared for this (since i am not into reading theories or spoiler for this show so that i can watch it with a fresh mind and be thrown off the edge, i didn't know if this was a probability...i always thought they'd take the easy way out and make that politician the accused). So now the antagonist has a face....it's Yeon Joo's father....and he is ruthlessly wicked (just how heartlessly did he kill all those people in the broadcast station!).... and Yeon Joo is doomed. So he can pretty much dimension travel between the worlds? Man that's scarier than before *yikes* So WHAT HAPPENS NOW?? Where does Yeon Joo fit in in all these. Why is she being dragged in yet again if Chul has stopped dreaming about her? Most importantly how's she gonna deal with facing an amnesiac husband and evil daddy? Wednesday where are you? 

• Like 19

9 hours ago, buttonnose said:

Haha yes! I wouldn't want to be treated by him! *cold sweat*

@buttonnose hi, me too, i don't want my surgeon to argue with his colleague, mid opening up my stomach, for drama he watch the night before.
re: your Pic on "crazy dog' with his "i love you' hand-sign delicate to Yoon SoHee being reinstated back to be Main character and possible romance w Chul. 

this drama opened my eyes, to stand aside to look at myself, to check myself: and the way i chose to love my "Star" or the way i cruise "my Ship". think it may apply to some, as i did encounter at this soompi site or Dramabean site in time past...

for a popular Star or an OTP, what they are aided most are Crazy Dog, yet at the extreme ends Crazy dog kind of crazy fans are what silently hurt the Star or OTP most. Because :
1) Wikipedia kinda of knowledge: Crazy Dog kinds of fans are real addict, they studied the drama/comic thoroughly, they can supply the best summary or details at any fan-sties, becoming pionners or leaders to churn up Big Fan Meet events, boost populariities of a Star. yet this kind of crazy fans will use his/her knowledge to his advantage to sway and demand certain bias direction of characters in the drama or the Film-star's actual life. they in short are the events-starters, press reporters' focus even, they sometime feed info, and become the 'wikipedia' within a fan-group or site.

2) Massive Swaying Power over other fans: Crazy Dog kinds of fans, are able to stir up emotions of others and sway other more mild fans. They will step up to defend the star,and since these kinds of crazy fans has massive followerers themselves, they sway mood of fans to spice up swooning mood. in bad cases, they stir Mood of other fans to hate a new Character, or the other Girl that are wirtten to be Love Interest, eg. YeonJoo case. and they caused the most hurts to a new budding OTP in real life, and they sway the pen of writernim when they stir anger in plot direction.they stand as spokeman, for good or for worst.

3) OTP Shipping's captain:   if the OTP happened to be the One Crazy dog kind of fans shipped, its the OTP's blessings, because they will give the most comfort and encouragement for the New OTP in the dramas or in real life the best boost. But if the OTP is not what they preferred, the result is catastrophe, they may just riped up the most perform storm in the sea to sink the new Ship. Causing the Agent Company behind the Star to pressurize the Star to end the budding romance with a less popular star .

4) Financial support and rating guarantee: crazy dogs-fans need not be working adults, need not be rich, but they are willing to pay. they will fast and save money to buy collection items, or merchandises, and voting endlessly in any Star popularities contest, they will wake up mid-night to watch, they will brave exams (the next day)to watch dramas or latest webtoon. They will buy not one CD, but many to boost sales.... But when they are angry with certain Star's words or decision or the girlfriend that Idol chose, the financial part ends, the rating drop.

Crazy dogs kinda of fans are wonderful people, (i may be acting like one before in my frenzy state), are they make the worst enemies when the star chose to date someone, or the writernim decide to pair him with someone other than Fans' ideal.
look at what crazy dog and the rest did, i chose to wake up, if Lee Jong suk or Han Hyojoo make any decision (or my the other Ship, Ji Changwook or Park Minyoung) make any direction other than what i support, may i not be the first one to cast the first stone, neither be one who stir the biggest storm to write in social site rant against them, spewing hates against them.
W Two Worlds, caused the ones in the Third World, namely us, think not just outside the Box. but also raise many questions and make us think deep into the boxes within the boxes!  Like those matryoshka doll (aka Russian nesting doll, having set of dolls of decreasing size placed one inside another, from biggest to the smallest ), make us opening the sets of boxes in us, to self-search ourselves as we open our inner self to question our thoughts and behaviour or characters deep within.
let me be not Crazy Dog, laugh at him and have fun over him,yes... in real life, don't let me becoming him.

• Like 11

So im writing this because while going through all the posts some people had lot of questions they want answers to. I feel like i can answer a few of them.
1) kc jumping off the building. Now we all know you ve watching W from the ep 1 that something significant must happen to kc in order for the chapter to end. To send yeon joo back thus he jumped off the roof. And he didnt die because the chapters stop at the last scene like when kc was under water or when he was stabbed and we already know yeon joo can manipulate the story by drawing like she did when kc was under water.
2)yeon kept appearing in kcs world when ever he thought of his sad forgotten dream but she was sent back everytime his thoughts train changed untill the time they bumped at the hospital with the ring as soon as they met he noticed her and must have been thinking of her untill he got in to his car and she was out of his sight he stopped thinking about her sending her back because to kc she doesnt hold much of importance thus she is not needed in the story. Then at the emergency room this dream thoughts or the girl with the ring thought must be connected to hospital as soon as he thoght about it that way she appeared in front of him but now she has gotten his attention and thus she needed in the story and cant go back untill the chapter ends. 
3) some one complanied about having too many flashbacks i would complain about other dramas but W needs them to make the context clear. Some people definately dont pay attention to all the details. And flash backs are seeming too frequent because episode 9 and 8 wasnt suppose to be aired in the same week.

4) about the comic being named W .they already explained to us in an episode that W means who and why and the name of the broadcasting channel kc owns. Some one said that it didnt make sense since it was called w even before kc had his broadcasting company. Well have you thought that yeon joo's dad had originally planned the  plot like that (where a young and handsome and talented kid who is national olympic gold medal winning whose family gets killed to make his charater strong and then he gets charged with for the murder of his family that too was probably made to make his character strong and make his mentality like helping out helpless people after he'll become rich and famous and fight crimes and solving unsolved cases through the power of media broadcasting channel W implying who and why) now that was the original story but yeon joo's dad changed his mind after his wife and daughter left him he changed his mind and decided to make kc commit sucide instead of taking revenge for his family because he had no will to continue the comic ( he made kc sucide because he wanted to commit sucide then) but he changed his mind and saved his life after seeing him hang on for his life all night.

5) do they need the previously. Are you fu**ing kidding me? Like duh ofcourse they do . In all dramas i want previously and W needs it the most because it has so much story to tell each episode and so some of most significant stuffs from the previous episodes have to reminded to the viewers for them to remember before continuing with the story.

I love W and kangjoo right now is my obsession i think alot about what happens each episode and if you let go off a few plot hole and details W make sense perfectly.

So ask away any question you have and i'll try to give you a sensible answer. Well as sensible as possible in W rule and terms ofcourse. Cheers have fun watching W. And trust me W plot makes more sense to me then many other dramas. Probably because i m a geek and into these sort of stuff more than normal things.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, debolina said:

My first post on this thread. It's a shame that it's only after more than half of the show is done with that i join this thread and i missed on discussing and reading stuff on some very important moments, interactions and alternate-universe dynamics. But then again, every episode is so dynamic - the whole game kind of changes every episode that i become totally incoherent. So hats off to people who have made this thread reach 570+ pages

My two cents about the last two episodes :

My very first favorite moment in the show was when Yeon Joo stabs Kang Chul to save his life. His eyes widen as he senses her presence - that moment onwards Kang Chul's chain of intrigue was initiated. He'd become curious of this women from that point onwards believing she is the key to his life. Such a poignant scene isn't it? Kang Chul remembers none of this. Yep. I am totally shaken by this fact, not only because of the romance bit but because of this very poignancy. It's moments like this made difference to him because at a time when his life was constantly threatened she saved him....saved despite of him being a mere character of webtoon. And to think he won't remember this kind of love which gave meaning to a life which is not his own to start of with is like....ah i just can't.

But it turns out Kang Chul had no other choice? With an enemy out there who they know little about roaming around in Yeon Joo's world, there had to be a decision taken. How else would he protect Yeon Joo? How else would his friends survive in his world? With the ever dynamic rules of their worlds where they have no idea what consequences they have to face, this is price Chul has to pay to keep Yeon Joo alive. But then what about Yeon Joo? She'd remember everything and W will be all over her face in her world. People will talk about it...they'll talk about him. So even if Chul asks her to forget a mere manhwa character like him...it's better said than done. 

Romance in this show is lovely and so well done. The heart just flutters every-time Chul kisses her forehead to calm her...more than her he is calming himself that she is still around him. It's all fine if she is just there and if he is able to see her. 

I like how they built up the angst gradually. Right from assuring So Hee the marriage is fake and her importance in his life to later reseting the two months in his life. I absolutely love Yeon Joo's reactions in both the situations. She just stands there witnessing the whole thing saying nothing cause she understands the mess they are in. Later in the bit when Chul let's her go she listens to every word of him with her head down, weeping to herself maybe, and there is a silent understanding there. She lets every word sink in, understands the gravity of it, then lifts her head to look at Kang Chul walk away from her and goes back to her world to fix things. So where Kang Chul has decided to embrace his fate as it comes, Yeon Joo has accepted hers as well. 

I like it how typical tropes are repackaged and presented with a twist, such that it becomes legitimized in the context of the show. So while i don't buy amnesia in any show, i am looking forward to it here and totally buying it here, cause it is logical when set in this world...context as Chul says. The angst continues every time Yeon Joo finds herself in front of a memory washed Chul - ack it's not even in her hands...the worlds wouldn't let her forget. That ring. Oh stop showing me Yeon Joo holding on to that ring. My heart cannot take it. It cannot take the fact that Chul hands her the ring totally unaware. (He HAS to get the memories back. Come on writers!)

So apparently when everything is returning back to normal, with the plan Yeon Joo's dad has is set into motion, everything just blows up on his face....quite literally. God what DAFAQ just happened there? I wasn't prepared for this (since i am not into reading theories or spoiler for this show so that i can watch it with a fresh mind and be thrown off the edge, i didn't know if this was a probability...i always thought they'd take the easy way out and make that politician the accused). So now the antagonist has a face....it's Yeon Joo's father....and he is ruthlessly wicked (just how heartlessly did he kill all those people in the broadcast station!).... and Yeon Joo is doomed. So he can pretty much dimension travel between the worlds? Man that's scarier than before *yikes* So WHAT HAPPENS NOW?? Where does Yeon Joo fit in in all these. Why is she being dragged in yet again if Chul has stopped dreaming about her? Most importantly how's she gonna deal with facing an amnesiac husband and evil daddy? Wednesday where are you? 

@debolina i loved the way you understand her, the unique part in the character YeonJoo is, she is a qualified practice surgeon by Profession, of not a young age, she can be jsut like those female characters that fight back at any disagreement.
But she chose to submit to all his decision, not blindly, but with understanding where he came from, and be calm enough not to break down or show enough resistance or sorrow that may just be the burdens that Chul don't need now. she was vocal and gave a speech in the prison bus, when she need to convince him to find a new goal in life,., but she has chose to keep silence when he need not any single word of weakness from her to weaken his already shattering heart, to be the one that ask her to use her hand to draw back Yoon Sohee into his life, and draw herself out of his life.  Does he not bled within, yes, he know he's been cruel, but he has no other means.

i loved a silent listeners, a silent supporter, a silent worker... that work while bleeding to slow death, work while saddened about situation.
call her,not strong enough to fight back the abusive Crazy Dog... maybe. or should i say, she was not meant to be holding the forceps and scalpels or retractor, she should be using the stylus pen instead. Back she did fought hard when the Crazy dogs & Co. rant about Chul need not have romantic lines with "oh yeon joo" or comic direction need not 'go south with romance written in". She fought only when she needs.
it takes a hell lots of restrain to watch the New situation unfold, as 'Husband" walked around her , chided her for not acting fast, holding her wedding ring (btw, where is his?) as if it not something rep the many promises...
some nice fan here mentioned some pages ago, its just "Because he asks".
Oh YeonJoo is in a diff league of her own, in her angst level and her ways to handle, she display such submission and selfless and senses, silently and allowing only herself to know all her inner pain. i know not of any other characters that deliver such restrain and such wretch forms. (just for these 2 years itself,i used to cry buckets over Healer's Chae Youngshin, or TwentyAgain's Ha Nora, or Remember's InAh,.... list just goes on). but all these dramas main female leads characters when they lost their loved ones, they has either their parents (or just single parent) to fall upon, else at least they have the back bone of their best friends to comfort them. Oh Yeonjoo has a mom that will no know, or even not suportive of her drawing talent, and ignorance enough to force her to forsake her sketching pencil for a scalpel. neither can the hospital colleagues comfort her, if they don't occasional stab her open wound unknowingly i should be thankful. so far So Boon is the only one who knows,  but he is not closed enough to comfort. Dad is the last choice, for someone that has the creator power to write Chul dead again, touch him not. basically our Yeon joo , if nothing done, will live her whole life scarred. and hid her grief, only to allow it to surface when that school girl at the busstop swoon over any kissing scene of Chul and SH, or when she strolling thru the Bookstores. worst the open wound will bleed non stop whenever Crazy dogs and the likes fangirling over the plot.

amnesia can be a beautiful plot theme if the writer use it right.and  the actor or actresses deliver the scene well. i believed while we angst over Han HyoJoo excellent acting, being not overacting, as she knelt down, break into uncontrollably sob. i loved, (and hate) to see her reddened eyes, her silent painful stare at the slowly awared 'New Chul" ... Han Hyojoo has another Peak in her acting performance with this, i cheers and salute her.  But what i thread most is, what hell will break loose inside Chul, if he wake up to realised he single handed caused Yeonjoo to be live buried in a hellish state. the Awesome actor Lee Jong suk may just give another acting performance just like what he delivered in I Can Hear You, Lee Jong suk may break down and sob like he never did before,.. i don't know whether should i look forward to his peaking of his career's performance's scene, or shun away from the angst that scene will grind my heart and all yours into ground-beef. Lee Jongsuk, i loved his silent style, his signature gesture when he addresses acute agonies and ugly painful truth, he closed his eyes slowly, bow his head slightly, smile faintly a most heart breaking smile.
i should say; the pair of Han Hyojoo's reddened welled with tears eyes, and the closed eyes of Lee Jongsuk and a tear roll down his cheek, these 2 sight will not be easily forgotten.

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, jeijei said:

The production company should publish the W webtoon as official merchandise in print or online. I think people will buy that. 

@jeijei YES> i actually wanted to say this, whenever i login soompi.. then easily distracted to rant other things.
i actually has a hunch that the end (in my wildest guess) may be that there is actually a Third World above looking down at this TwoWorld. that YeonJoo herself as a surgeon world is also part of a webtoon that drawn a webtoon. just like those Russian nesting dolls, matryoshka doll which has a doll in many dolls of descreasing sizes inside one another. W-comic world may be a Lesser Comic world written by Jeonjoo and her Dad in the Larger Webtoon world , which in itself is also a Webtoon written by someone (preferrably Han Hyo Joo's acted character or Lee Jongsuk's acted character) in a Third world, wirtting the "Toon-within Toon" concept.

and, if the MBC is smart enough, they should published the final work of the Toon-within-toon as a new comic-set. i believe the 'Crazy-dog" within many of us,will just rush to the bookstores at the dawn of the release date and buy one, just like they Q for HarryPotter's.
and if MBC even smarter enough, they will throw out Collector-items Director Cut (together with special never release elsewhere Comic-book) and force us to buy the Director cut DVD. i will buy of cause.(just like Descendant of the Son.come out with some picture book.)

• Like 7

As i was lying down my mind is working over time thinkin of yeon joo and kang chul. Then suddenly a fan fiction storyline appear.Just to nurse my heart while waiting for new episode

Kang Chul and Ghost with the maniacal appearance of Oh Seong Mo faced off.  During the tussle ghost was able to teleport himself whenever kang chul is near to harming him, giving him the upper hand. 

As Kang chul was looking around for ghost, ghost was on the first level with clear line of shot. In a triumphant smile ghost fires. Yeon joo appeared in time and saw Kang Chul in danger. She leapt to his defence. Almost in slow motion we see ghost eyes widen in shock and then anger. Kang chul fell backwards with the force of yeonjoo's body on top of his. 

Before ghost could go in for the kill, swat and police arrived in full force. Ghost decides to disappear.

Kang Chul couldnt comprehend what has happened. It took him a minute to manage a why. 
Yeonjoo gingerly lifted her face to his. In a feeble smile and a trembling hand to his cheek, she said "I love you. I will always love you even if Im the only one who remembers. You must find your happy ending". With that she passes out and slumped against him. Hearing her confession of love, a tear slid out from Kang Chul. The bullet was in fact a through and through. It tore through yeonjoo and into kang chul. As her blood permeates through their shirts, memories from his 'dream' resurfaced. He sees them flashing before his eyes from the first time she saved him on the rooftop, at the hospital, the confessions, at the prison, entering the portal to the real world and reading the webtoon, right down to bailing her out of jail with the excuse they are married. 

He too passes out with both arms still around yeonjoo and face wet with tears as people rush towards them to help.

- ok this is gd enough for me. Over dramatic and cliche but it will keep my thoughts happy to make it til next Wednesday - 

• Like 14

Episode 9 is a bit confusing episode. Need to watch it twice before understanding the whole thing. 

Well their plan didn't work. They wouldn't know of it until later. YJ's dad's face disappearing looks really freaky and scary, plus he also adopted the voice (with the writing on the wall).

For YJ it's going to be hard for her with her feelings etc. Looks like the hooded man with YJ's dad face didn't have "it" memory loss at all. 

They even show us the plan but didn't happened. Hopefully there's a twist on the following episodes.

• Like 5