[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

finally still cuts!!!!! i screamed when found the article on dramabeans because yeah i dont visit this thread that often so kinda left behind now...so many things to catch up while my time isnt even on my side right now...but will try to catching up step by step...

so excited with LJS still cuts..and he looks so handsome...so gorgeous...so hot...

i laughed when read the comment on dramabeans that said he is rich (chaebol), handsome, retire athlete, looks so unrealistic and ridiculous hahahaha...okay we found character like this so many times in kdrama...this is drama after all...the dreamy land of our kdrama lovers...and escape for a while from real life and fantasy kinda unreal is our common stuff in kdrama...and this is that what makes us watch a drama too sometime..we need a real drama but we also need a fantasy drama too...and LJS character is the fictional character,he is meant to be a totally unrealistic character created by a comic writer. so no wonder all unrealistic characters needed to this fantasy like drama right??hahahahaha...

okay cant wait the time MBC show their kindness to showering us many goodies from this drama, LR almost reach half part, so maybe kinda anticipating the teaser that MBC will drop later...and official still cuts and many many other things...

and ofc always never forget to say thank you to chingudeul here for the updates...looks we already in pages 50th even before this drama started!!!wow wow!!! it will exploded later if we get many goodies and official update from MBC...and more explode and moves faster when this drama start airing!!!

btw found this article:

Anticipated dramas in the second half of 2016

Fantasy

10.png

MBC - W

Story: There exists a different dimension in Seoul, 2016. Unpredictable story of jumping between the real world and the virtual world. New romantic suspense melodrama.

Anticipations: Unpredictable story unlike a typical romance. Lee Jong Suk's choice who never failed to choose a good work. Writer Song Hae Jung's drama (Queen In-hyun's Man, Nine)

Instiz: Anticipated dramas in the second half of 2016

- Lots of eye candies ㅠㅠ

- I want to watch all of the fantasy dramas

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2016/06/anticipated-dramas-in-second-half-of.html

so many anticipated drama in second half of 2016...even my heart want to see all that dramas....but for fantasy genre this drama always be my most anticipated dramas....all looks so promising until this day...huwaaaaaa.....July is just one month away!!!!!FIGHTING!! we can waiting it...and MBC showering us with many goodies!!!

• Like 7

@leekyuphii Hahahahahahah exactlyyy , his char will be so perfect cz he's freakin comin from a comic book which is so realistic to be that perfect hhhhh

_____________________________________-

BTW Guys if u look closely at this photo u ll notice that someone is sitting next to sukii nd it seems  she 's HHJ :w00t: look at hair and clothes , same as her BTS photos at the bus station :w00t:  so unintentionally mbc gave us something more than just suki's still :lol:

CkoPfapUkAAGm4O.jpg

CkoPfyjUUAAil7e.jpg

• Like 8

Lee Jong-suk to become super-rich man in ‘W’

Su Jin Jang, June 10, 2016, 11:06 a.m.

Actor Lee Jong-suk will take on the role of an extremely rich man in the upcoming drama series “W,” according to MBC. Lee’s character, named Kang Chul, has lived a complicated but successful life. Winning an Olympic medal at the age of 18, he surprised the world by suddenly going to university to major in science. His life reached its peak when he founded a venture business and became a millionaire.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-583.jpeg

In the photo released Friday, Lee Jong-suk has morphed into a completely new character. Driving alone in his supercar, Lee flaunted his flawless looks with a pair of retro sunglasses.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-584.jpeg

“W” is to hit the airwaves every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on MBC, starting from July 20.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jong-suk-to-become-super-rich-man-in-w/

• Like 6

005xHDOYjw1f4qeuhtw5uj30rk0hdq6e.jpg

Chinese trans by 钟硕咖啡馆: W首次剧照公开…比这更精彩的数千张照片公开等待中…!

Spoiler

dohyun5150 (W-Two World's Photographer) IG Update 10.06.16

Trans: The first release of “W” stills… More awesome photos (thousands of them) waiting to be released….!!

#W #Lee Jong Suk #first release #stills

Me: Thousands??? yw_thumb.gif No bullshitting? Please make sure you keep your word, otherwise I will bombard your Instagram account! xlknuhuo_thumb.gif

• Like 7

On 6/10/2016 at 8:40 AM, SORA1993 said:

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE BIGGER SIZE THE BETTERRR!!!!!~~~~~~~~~ :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

the power of ranting Wins!! *_* 

Lets partyyyyy~~~~~~~

yeaa i also noticed his shoulders grew broader!! ..looks like he's reeally been working Out! *0*

Now im even More eager to see the trailer eottokae.. :P:w00t:

mbcdrama_w (the official Instagram) describe Kang Chul as the "shoulder gangster" who owns 800 billion won worth of assets and a charming smile. :D

• Like 7

hey guys ... i'm here !!! and my heart is palpitating from all of this ... the drama plot... the cast.. the looks of both of them especially my heartbreaker JONGSUK (he's not really he's innocent :P:P ) ... can't wait for the teaser and for the drama itself to start .. i already have a feeling that it's gonna be a big big big hit .. not because of JS or HJ but because of the story behind it i felt hooked already and just like pinocchio obsession that i'm still having (obviously) i'm sure it's gonna be the same with W !!! SO EXCITED !!! 

i want to add that LJS's look is gonna bring the death to me !! :'( i can't even describe it .. he's beyond awesome !! i need to stop talking .. okay bye :P 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

BTW Guys if u look closely at this photo u ll notice that someone is sitting next to sukii nd it seems  she 's HHJ :w00t: look at hair and clothes , same as her BTS photos at the bus station :w00t:  so unintentionally mbc gave us something more than just suki's still :lol:

How on earth did you notice that? :o Ahahahaha... By the way, why are they hiding Han Hyo Joo? :angry:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, MarieJose said:

hey guys ... i'm here !!! and my heart is palpitating from all of this ... the drama plot... the cast.. the looks of both of them especially my heartbreaker JONGSUK (he's not really he's innocent :P:P ) ... can't wait for the teaser and for the drama itself to start .. i already have a feeling that it's gonna be a big big big hit .. not because of JS or HJ but because of the story behind it i felt hooked already and just like pinocchio obsession that i'm still having (obviously) i'm sure it's gonna be the same with W !!! SO EXCITED !!! 

i want to add that LJS's look is gonna bring the death to me !! :'( i can't even describe it .. he's beyond awesome !! i need to stop talking .. okay bye :P 

@MarieJose Welcome back! :blush: Glad you're able to join us before the drama starts. And yea... we've 2 beautiful lead casts (and talented too), a plot you could never imagine, plus good directing! Everyone here is so excited for "W".  :lol:

• Like 9

Omona Kang Chaebol looks so cool in his sporty car... keep releasing stills MBC pls... I hope this time it will be the beautiful leading lady HHJ ...It's very rare to see her filming... and if ever pls. release the trailer... waiting like this feels like forever  002 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emoji...

@Rania Zeid woah! good thing you noticed that...my eyes were so glued to KC that I didn't even notice there's a girl sitting beside him... well judging from that dress...it's Yeon Joo...maybe he gave him a ride to his famous ferrari...aaawww!!!! can't wait to see that...

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

WOAHHHH!!! You have a really good eye!!! I didn't even realise that someone is next to Jong Suk lol XD

That's a really good find!! :D

In the drama, 'W' is a detective agency and 'W' fans are also being detectives and are paying to little details of these photos lol XD

@MarieJose @starfire182921 Welcome to the thread Chingus!!! :D

I'm so glad that more are joining in with the hype!!! :D

• Like 9

Sports Chosun - Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Suk's first still cuts, transforms into a 'max level super chaebol' 

1. [+1,312, -208] You can trust Lee Jong Suk!!!! I'm totally looking forward to it ♡

2. [+1,029, -166] It's been a while since he played a rich guy!!
┗Isn't it his first time playing a chaebol? ㅋㅋ A self-made chaebol at that tooㅋㅋ
┗He's always playing pitiful roles ㅋ
┗It's his first chaebol role ㅋ

3. [+786, -147] Lee Jong Suk!!!! Can't wait for W!!!

4. [+671, -133] Really amazing!!! Actor Lee who always works hard, hwaiting!!

5. [+649, -158] Super chaebol!!! Whatever he does is cool

6. [+124, -19] Lee Jong Suk's never done a predictable role ㅋㅋ He's returning after a year and a half and he chose to work with writer Sung Jae Jung. I'm putting my trust in this ㅋㅋ I hope it airs soon ♡

ji3.jpg

source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/stills-doctors-w-police-unit-38.html

• Like 9