[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 hours ago, nonski said:

@ilwoo_aein chingu i'm feeling better but i can't livestream tonight so im counting on you guys @Rania Zeid @sakura2016 @Harukogirl 

@ilwoo_aein im happy seeing the change in your siggy :) but sad that chunnie had to go, and i loved the new pics of both joongki and sukkie :)

I'm sorry unnie but I don't know if I'll be able to have a good livetream because of my bad/slow connection and I can't do live recap bacause it's too confusing :blink::( 

1 hour ago, nonski said:

omg, listening to these made me cry already and i don't even fully understand the words

the song seems so sad. :( 

are we heading to meloland???

me too unnie!! :tears: 

the melo/obstacles are always there :tears: but they'll overcome it and have happy times too :D 

47 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I'm joining you guys in spazzing today kekeeke ... but I don't know if I can do live streaming today... 'cause in the past few weeks I haven't had a good live streaming of W... thank God we have ep.8 today... 065 16 Funny Tuzki bunny workaholic gifs emoji download rabbit emoticons rabbit emoji 

Thank you in advance to those who will do live recaps and screencaps...You're all jjanng!!!!  142 30 Lovely funny transvestite emoji gifs to download

chinguuuuuuuuuuuu!! you're here!! glad to see you joining us!! :D:heart: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, theseasasleep said:

I signed up for imbc but I don't know how to get to the player to watch????

Have you gone to this link? (After sign up) No direct links

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 3

Sleepy, super sleepy, but can't fall asleep now. Not when live streaming is lagging already. And I need to fangirl with everyone. I'm so happy. But so sleepy. ..

Must...stay...alive... :bawling:

Ohhh! OYJ is getting her Cinderella treatment rn. I'm wide awake all of a sudden~♡

Omo, first party scene, now WGM style cooking scene, are we getting the full dose in one ep? DATE SCENE, ICE CREAM SCENE, GIVE ME ALL!!!

The guards think she's cray. Hahah

• Like 4

Begin with the phone call from the killer.. (Last episode)

the killer threaten KC that he will put a hole on YJ forehead. YJ wake up, the call ended.... YJ ask what happen. 

KC ask about the changes of "the end" to "to be continue" YJ said she didn't know also. 

The main come in the middle of talking saying that her dress is arrive. KC should put a lock on his room right now lol

YJ pick dresses for her....beautiful dresses. 

KC said the dress is for a party 

• Like 6

KC looks scared...YJ woke up...he asked her about the scene she draw...when saved him ...about cartoon ...she could not answer to his question ...i don't know she said...KC is looking even more sad and worried...Maids showing her some dresses ...KC mentioned a party i think

• Like 10

KC ask about the webtoon. YJ recalls and tells him shes sees  "the end" changed to "to be continued"

KC in black sweater. And the ladt servants ready for her red dress. KC says they are going to a party and mention Cinderella concept

• Like 9