[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I checked MBC's twitter account and they released the schedule .. there's no W tonight  :dissapointed_relieved::confounded: i'm really sooo sad and angry and furious at the same time !!! How couHod they do this to us !!!! How could they when another drama is having it's premiere don't they realise that the competition is gonna be heated and W must stand still !!!! I'm so frusturated !!! Just why did it have to be them whyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyy whyyyy ... who's responsible for this i wanna kill him  !!!!!! 

I felt this this the moment they didn't release anything .. no stills no bts no nothing and that's why i'm more furious and about to choke someone with my bare hand !!! W is turning me into a criminal ... i need to watch itttt i missssss them so much and i need to know what's gonna happen  :cold_sweat:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

@ohhkkay ??????

I'm really really reallyyyyyyyy very confused !!! What is this then ???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

Take a look at @withMBC's Tweet:

MBC!!!!!!!!! You $@%&#*#::$^@:%:',¥';:'($::&#;

Yeah am also confused as I seen in another site they're scheduled as before (link below), or is it not updated? 

http://guide.imbc.com/tv/

MBC is really getting on my nerves,  last year with SWP,  this year with W,  & gotten even worst.  They need to stop playing with fans heart,  I need my weekly doze of W :bawling:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

@ohhkkay ??????

I'm really really reallyyyyyyyy very confused !!! What is this then ???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

That's schedule for which sport event takes place when. Don't think that's their actual broadcast schedule.

00:20 wrestling/guys 66kg

05:00 badminton /girls

20:55 golf /girls

23:10 badminton / guys

Anyway, I took a look at W DCGallery, think the general atmosphere from what people are saying and the news out so far is that episode 8 will be broadcasted, dunno about epi 9

• Like 7

People in twitter are celebrating W day .. wtf i'm really going crasy ottokee !!! 

I really hope there is W tonight ... please MBC .. i"m begging .. no stills no OST no bts it's fine with me just decide and give us our drama back you $*@&$^$*$;#*';$&-. 

• Like 5

“W” To Resume Broadcast For Episode Eight, Other Dramas Postponed

On August 17, MBC released a program schedule revealing plans to resume broadcast for episode eight of “W.” The episode was previously pushed back in order to air the Olympic games.

However, MBC decided to postpone “Working Mom, Parenting Daddy” in favor of broadcasting women’s golf and taekwondo. MBC’s “Radio Star,” which is usually broadcast after “W,” will be pushed back as well, making it the second week for the variety show to be postponed.

KBS’s “Uncontrollably Fond” and SBS’s “Wanted” have also been confirmed to be pushed back in order to broadcast the Olympic games.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/16/w-resume-original-broadcast-uncontrollably-fond-wanted-posponed/

Yay! Kang Chul and Yeon Joo will be back tonight! Thank you MBC! Mwahhh!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, oohhkkay said:

thank you for the updates chingu I almost had a breakdown when I read that there won't be an piode today!! I can breeath again!!

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

@ohhkkay ??????

what matters is that we will have an episode today let's enjoy that :) then get back to curse at MBC for it's madness!! :angry: 

2 hours ago, MadraRua said:

@maryofbethany @sakura2016 @camichi

I don't want it to end up as her meeting his reincarnation in the real world or otherwise. While this may have worked in one other drama, I feel in this instance it wouldn't work.

Hide contents

It happened in Splash Splash Love, a highly underrated drama, where the lead female fell back in time and fell in love with the Joseon King of that period. While he couldn't abandon his duties, a reincarnation of him was the best way to go. That way when she got back to her own time and met him you felt as if everything had come full circle. It was perfect. 

But that's not to say I want the same ending here. Writer nim has expressed inspiration for her story from the Aha music video. If you haven't seen it there are a lot of similarities. The protagonist there eventually breaks free from the comic world to join the love interest in the real world so I'm kind of hoping for the same ending here. Kang Cheol is a modern day Prince but he really doesn't have a kingdom to rule or responsibilities that he could not delegate to another. So with no pressing familial ties and duties it is perfect for him to seek her out in the real world. Not to say he wouldn't be leaving friends behind but true love trumps all :wub: So sacrifice a little he must :D And as far as his identity goes, I'm not too worried. Yeon Joo's father is minted so I'm sure they could buy him a whole new ID and persona. 

Here are a few gifs of that music video showing the character literally breaking free of the comic world and materializing in the real world:

The hand appearing to pull her into the comic world : 

The large square window between the two worlds:

the reincarnation concept is fitting and satifying in moderne-history stories like the one you told us about!! it's the same person but borne again as himself in the moderne days!! but like you said it doesn't work for our drama!! Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo are from the same time so he can't have a reincarnation to to reuinite with her in her world!! that's not possible!! 

I saw the song (english and Koreean version) and I hope w will have a happy ending but there will be some more obsticals than in the MV!! though Kang Cheol isn't the prince or the king that have a kingdom to role he's the main character of the manhwa and without him the W world will stop or disappeare forever and that's his responability that he won't be able to put behind him believing that it's because of him and his story that they were draged (painted) in his life/webtoon and he can't leave those he cares about to vanish or stay on a halt forever and move on with hi life to have a happy ending with Yeon Joo in her world...that if there isn't other troubles that will not allow him/threaten his ability to stay in the real world permanently with Yeon Joo!!

3 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

[Info] KCM to sing "W" OST part 4 - "기억" aka "Memory". The song will be released today 17 August 2016.

Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0001101390

thank you for the new chingu!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHhhh we will have a new OST!! :D but who's the singer?!! hours and we will find out!! :D I hope it's better than the previous ones!! till no eevery neew OST was better than thee one before it though I love them all!! :wub: 

Edit: I just noticed the OST will be sang by KCM (sorry I wrote KCT but I'm not use to this name before :sweatingbullets:) but I didn't realise that at 1st since I never heared of him/them before!! :D

3 hours ago, camichi said:

I thought I was the only one thinking about this possibility, that she could end up meeting some alike him, because if we think logically (This drama it’s not logical at all). For him would be impossible to live in the real world, and  the manga must end someday.  If she is into his world and the manhwa ends. what would happen? Or what would happen if he is in YJ world when the manhwa end? If at the end they can’t be together for me would be ok if she meet someone that look alike him,  that she is certain  that is KC but he can’t remember her and he is living a real life in the real world, Where he could continue living his life  as a real person, with the same story life as a background and  falls for her.
 For me no matter how they end but together. 

drop cute cat

it's an option that I don't want to see!! I'm sure theeree will be obticals that will threaten Kang Cheol' ability to tay in the real world but I'm waiting for a happy atisfying way for my OTP to be happy together forever!! 

but it's not possible for Yeon Joo to meet someone like Kang Cheol who is really Kang Cheol but only can't remember her, the reincarnation concept won't work here becaue they are both from the same time so no reincarnation is possible and even the option for Kang Cheol to be in the manhwa world as a spirit of the real Kang Cheol in the real world (spirit like myth) who wakes up in his real body in the real wold and have and have his hapiness with Yeon Joo won't work hereeither because Kang Cheeol becomes real in the real world since he got scratched by Seong Moo and the scratch remained even when he came back to his world! so writer-nim has to find a way to make their happy ever after life possible for them in a satisfying way and I'm waiting for that!! :wub: 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

I feel ya. MBC is creating more drama about this than is needed.

13 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Thank You:heart: for the good news!!!!! I'm so excited we get to out Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo.ugly-chick-smiley-33.gif

@Miky88  We will have a drama this week!:D

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

People in twitter are celebrating W day .. wtf i'm really going crasy ottokee !!! 

I really hope there is W tonight ... please MBC .. i"m begging .. no stills no OST no bts it's fine with me just decide and give us our drama back you $*@&$^$*$;#*';$&-. 

a new OST called "Memory" sung by KCM (sorry I wrote KCT I'm not used to this name :sweatingbullets:) will be released today 17 august as our chingu @ilwoo_aein shared with us a while ago!! :D 

40 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

W will air as usual tonight  (17 August)

Source: http://www.imaeil.com/sub_news/sub_news_view.php?news_id=39598&yy=2016

Cr:  amyhsk

40 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/16/w-resume-original-broadcast-uncontrollably-fond-wanted-posponed/

Yay! Kang Chul and Yeon Joo will be back tonight! Thank you MBC! Mwahhh!

thank you for the updates chingudeul!! I feel more releaf the more I read about the broadcasting today!! ah..!!!

• Like 2

As far as I know episode 9 will air as well. Quickly checked the schedule several times before and it still remains on schedule. I know episode 8 was unconfirmed and ended up not airing because they didn't update their schedule to put that episode on. Also the reason "W" fans did not get any spoiler pics is because episode 8 hasn't aired. In which episode 8 fans will know whether KC and OYJ will separate by the end of 8. So it makes sense for them to hold off of spoiling episode 9. Even though fans already seen the wedding party scene. I am expecting them to release spoiler pics early Thursday morning or afternoon.

Anywhoo see you all at 10:00 pm!

• Like 10

i don't know that we have "W Special Episode" last night....I just found out this morning when I'm about to download the TVN drama. haven't watch it too....

and I hope that it's true MBC will air W tonight...jezzz what happen with MBC even other station promised for double episode the next week after cancelling one last night....are MBC really have any mean to gain popularity from this W or oh what the he@@ with MBC if they're cancelling again....

I do checking on MBC site for today's schedule and this what I found

20:55
GolfGirl Round 1inbee park, Kim Sei-young, yanghuiyoung, I recognize appearances

21:30
Taekwondowomen -49kg Preliminary

21:45
TaekwondoMen -58kg Preliminary

23:10
Taekwondowomen 49kg 16 finals

23:45
TaekwondoMen 58kg 16 finals

I hope this is all wrong....I hope that I only having another nightmare ...... please give me my W....if MBC doesn't has the means to make W best drama they ever have this year just move it to other channel that willing to do that....(if that allow and can be happen...) oh I never knew that MBC is this stupid....Olympic not happen in 1 day notification, it happen years before...and the schedule must be release months before it began. Also for this drama they also must have the schedule LOOOONG time ago. Why they're not thinking a way of making both work without sacrificing other.....W is such a very good drama they ever have this year, if MBC focus to do it I'm sure W will gain many awards later on Baeksang.but if they keep doing cancelling like this many of us will be dissapointed..Oh I'm really in raged right now...I don't know what I'm going to say when tonight MBC do the cancellation again.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

[MV] W-TwoWorlds OST Part.4 | KCM  " Remember” (기억) 

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for sharing the new OST MV!!! :wub:

I'm crying of all the feels, I'm happy and sad at the same time!! this OST is SUPPERB!!! the singer's voice is so emotional and what I managed to understand is making me cry but have hope too!! awwwwwwwwwwwww and my OTP!! :love: ...I can't really put what I feel in words but this is a GREAT OST and every new OST is better than the one before!! :heart::heart::heart: 

now off to leep though I don't know how I'll manage to sleep!! see you all soon hopfully, Good night/morning/evening everyone!! :D

W's episode 8 is hours from us chingudeul!! Fighting!! :wub: 

• Like 2