[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

WAIT SO PLEASE TELL ME THE BED SCENE IS WAY WAY WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN AIRING THE OLYMPICS LIKE WHAT IS THIS! 

CR: ORIGINAL OWNER

insta.gif

HOW CAN THEY GIVE W FANS THIS HEAVENLY DUO IN A BED AND POSSIBLY TAKE IT AWAY LIKE THIS? THE MADNESS OF IT ALL. 

I AM GOING TO SAY IT NOW THIS SCENE WILL PROBABLY BE MY FAVOURITE SCENE LOL UNTIL THE NEXT ONE HAHAH I SAY THIS ABOUT EVERY SCENE KC & OYJ ARE TOGETHER

• Like 22

@lovely_skham - LJS jumped so fast in that scene. I wonder if he accidentally wacked HHJ in the face lol that would be a funny scene to shoot, I think. 

Look at her smile in that sceneeee and his hand on her waist. I don't know about you guys but I can cut the sexual tension with a knife. The characters that is - KC/YJ:)

• Like 9

@Rania Zeid- I agree! Best things come to those who waitttt :) even though it is extremely hard in this case lol  

I wish MBC would release more BTS. Did they release BTS for episode 6? Like I'd like to see how they did some of the water sequences and also special effects. And of LJS and HHJ. They have great senses of humor. 

• Like 12

Just now, _yellowcarina_ said:

@Rania Zeid- I agree! Best things come to those who waitttt :) even though it is extremely hard in this case lol  

I wish MBC would release more BTS. Did they release BTS for episode 6? Like I'd like to see how they did some of the water sequences and also special effects. And of LJS and HHJ. They have great senses of humor. 

no not yet they didn't ..maybe tomorrow :)

hope they ll make the right  decision whether to cancel it of air it on time... i just don't want the drama to be negatively affected whatsoever :) 

• Like 10

I watched 5 & 6 live streaming so I couldn't understand much. But after finish the 2 eps with sub. All I can say is the writer is awesome. Really looking forward to next week eps.

Some of my thoughts from ep 5&6

1. The faceless hooded man is nobody, even SM haven't thought of giving him an identity.

2. JY helped SB with the drawing, after SB told her she's the creator of KC. So everything is set up like what we saw, she was in prison, KC was saved.

3. I personally think HHY's acting on crying scenes are kinda weak, I don't feel her emotion, as well as I'm not being moved by her tears. On the contrary, LJS's acting when he confronted SM was great. I can feel the pain in his eyes. Just my pov, I'm not a HHJ hater. Other than that, HHJ is great in acting other scenes

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

WELL THINK OF IT THIS WAY>>>>> RATINGS MAY GET BADLY AFFECTED IF THEY AIR THE NEXT 2 EPs OF "W" DURING THE OLYMPICS RIGHT? AND WE DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN ESPECIALLY TO THE MIND BLOWING EPS 7 & 8 AS THE STAFF DESCRIBED THEM  

OKAY YOU MAYBE RIGHT ABOUT THIS, BUT CAN THEY PLEASE AIR MORE BTS OF OUR OTP JUST TO LESSEN THE ANXIETY I FEEL IN MY HEART I MEAN COME ON AS THE SHIPPER AND AS A W FAN I JUST WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW PROFESSIONAL THEY ARE LOL. 

ANYWHOO OF COURSE W NEEDS TO GET TO 20% AND HIGHER WHICH IT RIGHTFULLY DESERVED FROM THE GET GO BUT IM SORRY POST PONE EP 7 & 8, THE EPISODES 7 AND 8.

THEY BASICALLY GAVE ME A CRUMB(more like a flake) OF MY FAVOURITE DESSERT, (BILLY MINERS CAKE from the keg, FEEL FREE TO LOOK IT UP ITS ABSOLUTELY HEAVEN) AND SAID TO ME NOW YOU MUST WAIT 2 WEEKS TO EAT THE REST (SO MUCH EYE ROLL)

PEOPLE MIGHT THINK IM CRAZY BUT HONESTLY THE ONES WHO UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLES OF WAITING FOR W EACH AND EVERY WEEK, WATCHING RE-RUNS, WATCHING LITERALLY YOUR FAVOURITE MOMENTS 30+ TIMES WHILE MAKING THIS RIDICULOUS FAN GIRL SMILE ON YOUR FACE EACH AND EVERY TIME EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW WORD FOR WORD WHAT THEY SAID AND WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO NEXT. YOU TRY AND WATCH SOMETHING ELSE BUT THEN YOUR MIND WANDERS TO SOMETHING THATS RELATED TO W. 

THIS IS WHAT AN EXCELLENT DRAMA HAS DONE TO ME. MY HUSBAND THINKS I HAVE MAJOR ISSUES BUT YOU ALL CAN FEEL MY PAIN.

23 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

@lovely_skham - LJS jumped so fast in that scene. I wonder if he accidentally wacked HHJ in the face lol that would be a funny scene to shoot, I think. 

Look at her smile in that sceneeee and his hand on her waist. I don't know about you guys but I can cut the sexual tension with a knife. The characters that is - KC/YJ:)

THE SEXUAL TENSION IS SO PALPABLE THAT I LITERALLY GRABBED MY CUP OF WATER AND SLAMMED IT DOWN TO REDUCE MY RISING BODY TEMPERATURE. THANKS FOR THAT 3 SECOND CLIP MBC I SHALL NOW REFLECT ON MY LACK OF ROMANCE IN MY LIFE HAHAHA. AS A WOLLOW IN THE CORNER WHILE MY HUSBAND THINKS IVE LITERALLY GONE TO THE DEEP END. ITS NOT JUST A CHARACTER THEY PLAY. W IS LIFE RIGHT NOW!

• Like 17

3 hours ago, wildaffairs said:

:lol: Just curious, Is that ring belonging to W or her own :vicx:

The wait is killing me, I wish MBC would release more BTS vids :(

Until now she was able to bring things from the W World - only KCs Stuff vanished when he went back. Maybe YJ had to check if the Dress are still in her Dresser. :D

• Like 9

Hello all. I am a new fan here after 6 episodes being released. You know why I only start watching now? Because nothing good when you wait so much for each episode during the week. I am right!!! The wait is killing me!!!!!....... & now I have to wait for 2 weeks?? Are you kidding me? 

Is it just me or the main Actor and Actress too comfortable with each other? As in everything they do is so right, when together? Am I making any sense at all? If not sorry, I am crazy for waiting so much. I've marathon the episodes for 3 times already.... FML

• Like 7

Quick question regarding this scene in episode 5 (after the kiss):

Chul says that after reading the manhwa, his unhappiness increased about ninety-nine-fold, but there was one good thing that came out of it. He says that he felt like he was always the one at a disadvantage, but then he got to see Yeon-joo’s true intentions too: “So it’s probably best not to act coy.”  (Girlfriday's recap)

My question: what does Kang Chul mean, about seeing Yeon-joo's intentions? 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

OKAY YOU MAYBE RIGHT ABOUT THIS, BUT CAN THEY PLEASE AIR MORE BTS OF OUR OTP JUST TO LESSEN THE ANXIETY I FEEL IN MY HEART I MEAN COME ON AS THE SHIPPER AND AS A W FAN I JUST WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW PROFESSIONAL THEY ARE LOL. 

ANYWHOO OF COURSE W NEEDS TO GET TO 20% AND HIGHER WHICH IT RIGHTFULLY DESERVED FROM THE GET GO BUT IM SORRY POST PONE EP 7 & 8, THE EPISODES 7 AND 8.

THEY BASICALLY GAVE ME A CRUMB(more like a flake) OF MY FAVOURITE DESSERT, (BILLY MINERS CAKE from the keg, FEEL FREE TO LOOK IT UP ITS ABSOLUTELY HEAVEN) AND SAID TO ME NOW YOU MUST WAIT 2 WEEKS TO EAT THE REST (SO MUCH EYE ROLL)

PEOPLE MIGHT THINK IM CRAZY BUT HONESTLY THE ONES WHO UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLES OF WAITING FOR W EACH AND EVERY WEEK, WATCHING RE-RUNS, WATCHING LITERALLY YOUR FAVOURITE MOMENTS 30+ TIMES WHILE MAKING THIS RIDICULOUS FAN GIRL SMILE ON YOUR FACE EACH AND EVERY TIME EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW WORD FOR WORD WHAT THEY SAID AND WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO NEXT. YOU TRY AND WATCH SOMETHING ELSE BUT THEN YOUR MIND WANDERS TO SOMETHING THATS RELATED TO W. 

THIS IS WHAT AN EXCELLENT DRAMA HAS DONE TO ME. MY HUSBAND THINKS I HAVE MAJOR ISSUES BUT YOU ALL CAN FEEL MY PAIN.

THE SEXUAL TENSION IS SO PALPABLE THAT I LITERALLY GRABBED MY CUP OF WATER AND SLAMMED IT DOWN TO REDUCE MY RISING BODY TEMPERATURE. THANKS FOR THAT 3 SECOND CLIP MBC I SHALL NOW REFLECT ON MY LACK OF ROMANCE IN MY LIFE HAHAHA. AS A WOLLOW IN THE CORNER WHILE MY HUSBAND THINKS IVE LITERALLY GONE TO THE DEEP END. ITS NOT JUST A CHARACTER THEY PLAY. W IS LIFE RIGHT NOW!

Hahahahahahahahahahah... oh God!! Your post is exactly my condition right now... just replace your husband with my mum.. heheheh.. 

Totally get you... every time I watch or look at anything W (even my laptop's password is Worldies!) I smile...and people think it's my boyfriend... little do they know that my "boyfriend" is Kang Chul-ie! :D

Aaaahhhhhh.. I'm dead... 289 hours...

• Like 6

I'm in shock! How can they stop airing of W next week when I'm addicted to it now!!! andwae!!!!! :tears:

am watching ep 6 & 7 in eng sub now, I love HHJ acting in ep 1 & 2 that make me hook but these recent episodes I am amazed by LJS acting, wow never like him in other dramas but this W he is good, yeah! :P

so if there's nobody to faceless criminal why is he out again in episode 8 and in preview 9? he has strong willed too? 

by the way, i dun like the that Prof Park (YJ's superior?) he really don't look like stylo doctor as in "Doctors" haha:lol:

• Like 4